Second Realisation: Dinner… Date?

REALISING I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 02- Second Realisation: Dinner… Date?

Authors POV

“Ah, Miss Yeontae, I think it’s about time for me to meet Mr Kwon already, he wants to talk to me about some things…” Dara prompted YeonTae.

“Sure, Miss Dara. I’ll see you tomorrow then. Enjoy!” YeonTae gave Dara a vibrant smile.

After Dara bid goodbye to YeonTae, she rushed to Jiyong’s office, afraid that she would give him a bad impression of herself if she were to be late.

“Bang- I’m here Mr Kwon!” Dara barged into Jiyong’s room

“ Ah, you’re early Sandara… ” It has been so long since she last heard her name being called in full but she found herself liking it coming out from his mouth.

“Yes, I don’t want to give a bad impression, do I?” Dara gave Jiyong a flirty wink.

“That’s good and lets head out now. I’m hungry and I guess you are too…” Jiyong was shocked by Dara’s bold actions and didn’t know how to react so he just rubbed his nape.

They got in Jiyong’s car and headed to the Restaurant to continue their talk. It was an awkward ride to the restaurant since they didn’t know what to say to each other. Both of them were relieved when they had arrived at the restaurant.

“ Wow, this place is so beautiful! It’s been so long since I stepped into a classy restaurant!” Dara exclaimed as they settled down.

“Oh, you studied abroad?” Jiyong got interested.

“Yes! I studied at the University of Melbourne and majored in business! It was really fun studying there since I made lots of amazing friends, although I miss home a lot but their warm comforts always get me feeling better. They would also always try to make me feel like I am one of them and would always invite me everywhere they go. Now that we have graduated and I have come back to Korea, I am starting to miss them. But it’s okay, I would go back and visit them soon… -Ah, sorry I talked too much...” Dara giggled when she realized that she talked too much.

'It’s okay, I find you cute when you talk. ’ Jiyong thought.

“I studied there too so I guess I’m your senior, right?" Jiyong gave her a smirk

“Oh, you did? Then I guess you are, Senior.” Dara retorted and continued their conversation not until Dara’s stomach grumbled.

“Ah… Let’s start ordering and we can continue, shall we?” Jiyong suggested.

“Sure. I’m getting hungry, hehe” Dara rubbed her tummy.  

Soon, their food came and they started to eat, totally forgetting about what they came here for. Dara seems to be enjoying her food a lot, slurping, and munching. Her being clumsy, some sauce got onto the side of her mouth. Jiyong being Jiyong, he kindly wiped the remains of her delicious dinner off her face which gave Dara a shock making her look up. And that was when she regretted looking up because what was up there were a very handsome face and a pair of mesmerizing orbs that got her hooked onto. They then remained like that for, I guess a couple of minutes?

“I-I’m sorry.” Jiyong took back his hand as they both wake up from their trance.

Dara coughed and pretended to dust off her dress and continued to eat and Jiyong too went back to what he was doing.

“Ah, and as I was saying, about my expectations for you bring my secretary. The three most important thing is time, cleanliness and respect. First being time management since my time is very important to me and when there is a due date, you have to make sure that everything is to be handed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter