First Realisation: Good Morning, CEO!

REALISING I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 01- First Realisation: Good Morning CEO!

Author POV
 

“Dara-ah… Just listen to me for once and stop being stubborn. Go for the job please?”

“Omma, I really do not want to go for the job. Can’t I just get another job?”

“Why not?! The pay is good and it is a big company. Dara-ah, Just accept the job, neh? Your dad and I are not young anymore,we can't support you forever. Can’t you get a stable job and let us be at ease?”

“Okay fine, but I am doing this only for you. I’ll try this for a month and if I don’t like it I will quit”

“Okay! I will call Aunt Mina and tell her you accepted the job.” Dara’s mother gushed and rushed into her room to call her best friend.

As soon as Dara’s mother entered her room and closed the door to call her friend, Dara sighed exasperatedly and lied on the couch.

“Dara-ah, you know your omma means good for you right?” Dara’s father told her.

“I know… It’s just that I really do not want to work in Kwon Pte Ltd. I want to get a job with my own potential.”

Dara’s father got up from his seat, gave Dara an encouraging smile, a pat on her shoulder and walked into the room”

Dara sighed and went back to her room to unpack her stuff.

 ***

 

“Omo! Really?! Okay I will tell him”

She ran out of the room and invaded her son’s room.

“Omma, will you please knock before you enter the room? I am changing.”

“Aigoo… what have I not seen before? I have raised you for the last 23 years, I have showered  you before. Why are you so shy?”

He sighed as he continued what he was doing.

“What do you have to say that is so urgent that you just barged into my room?”

“Oh right, I almost forgot. Jiyong-ah, you can stop finding a secretary already. I found one for you and she is perfect.” Jiyong’s mother gushed while clapping her hands.

“Where did you find her? Who is she?”

“She is my best friends daughter and she recently just got back from Australia after studying business there. I told her she could start work next week considering the fact she just got back from Australia today.”

“Urgh… okay. I’ll tell YeonTae to brief her on what she has to do when she reports for work next week. Now, if you don’t mind, I have to prepare for work.”

Mina smiled at him and left the room.

*** One week later

*Ringgggggggg*

Dara's alarm clock rang as she rolled out of her bed and walked into her bathroom to get ready. She did her morning routine and and got changed into a black dress which accented her figure and a cardigan over her dress  She did her make up trying to make it as natural as she could comapred t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter