Bonus

I Hate (Love) You, Ok?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lol, I said this will be up within 3 days but here I am already posting it after a few hours. Client's taking too long so I figured I should just finish this while waiting.

Here it is! Nothing much, just a small and light look into Junhwe and Donghyuk's relationship, through another person's eyes. :)

 

 

Suhyun has a lot of expectations for the Performing Arts Society. Her older brother is an alumni and most of the club’s showcases are outstanding. Not to mention that her favorite high school sunbae is also a member of it. Actually, the club is the only reason why she picked the university she’s in right now, and she felt extremely happy when she passed the freshmen auditions. She can’t wait to have the time of her life - the exact words of her oppa when he described his own experiences there.

 

But now that she’s standing in the practice hall for her first day, the place full of her clubmates, half of those expectations have been crushed. Both in the negative and in the positive sense.

 

For instance, she didn’t know there would be half-opened snacks lined up at one of the cushioned benches, and even a game console just across. She thought the whole hall would be clean with only the necessary things present to foster focus and concentration. On the other hand, she didn’t expect the people there to be that amazing. There’s something about the aura of each person. From the way they stand, to even the way they talk, everything about their actions screams “performer” - whether it’s for singing, dancing or acting. She’s really amazed, and intimidated.

 

So intimidated, she just stood at the side just a few minutes from entering the room, trying her best to smile but reluctant to interact like how the others are doing.

 

“Hi!”

 

Someone suddenly taps her shoulder from behind with the greeting. Suhyun turns around to see a cute (like, really cute) guy with glasses, wearing a slightly oversized knitted grey sweater with a turtleneck.

 

“You’re Suhyun right?” The guy asks with a smile. She suddenly freezes. How did he know her name?

 

“Hayi-noona told me about you. She’s supposed to show you around today but she’s running late.” He adds. She sighs in relief when he pulls out his phone and shows a selca of her and Hayi-noona, a small message below saying “Take care of her for me, Donggie!”

 

Donggie? So he’s the one Hayi-noona kept talking about before. Her friend since childhood, was it?

 

“I’m Kim Donghyuk. 3rd Year for BS Biology. Also the main dancer here.” he smiles wider and offers his hand for a handshake. “Nice to finally meet you!”

 

Thank god he’s really friendly. She smiles back and takes his hand, shakes it, before bowing in respect. He bows too and tells her she can always talk to him if she has any concerns or questions.

 

Then suddenly, there’s this tall guy with dark hair and brooding eyes standing behind her sunbae. He gives her a somewhat criticizing look, his mouth frowning a bit as he steps closer and wraps an arm around Donghyuk-sunbae - hand resting on his lower torso in a rather…intimate way.

 

“Don’t even think about it. He’s already taken.”

 

Suhyun can feel herself gape with her face warming up while Donghyuk-sunbae sighs in exasperation. He lifts a hand to pinch harshly on the other hand keeping him attached to the tall guy. Said guy yelps and immediately let go, but has the nerve to smirk after.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter