Drunk

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     The day when their (not so anymore) pure and innocent maknae turns twenty comes, and it’s required they celebrate it with loads of alcohol, just because Yugyeom can now legally drink. That’s what he’s been looking forward for a while already, not that he didn’t drink from time to time before, but now he doesn’t need to pretend he is not doing it.

That leaves overly excited Jackson and BamBam planning a birthday party that is basically loads and loads of alcohol because if any of them ends up sober, then it means they failed. Mark is a lightweight, so he knows he won’t need much. Neither won’t Jackson, but Yugyeom and BamBam actually have fast metabolisms and are heavyweights and now that they’ll be free to drink… Mark is a tiny bit worried.

Yet, he still helps to buy the inhuman amounts of alcohol and get food for everyone because like that they can drink for longer. It’s mostly just beer and soju, and meat, insane amounts of meat for the seven of them. The cake was already given, right at midnight when Yugyeom turned twenty and they all came in the maknaes’ room to sing a loud happy birthday. So no cake now, just alcohol and food.

Needless to say, Yugyeom is so happy when he sees everyone will join him and celebrate together and he’s a ball of excitement who keeps singing he’s a man now and they can go hit the bars like real men would do.

Mark can’t stop laughing as Jackson joins them, saying he’ll take the youngsters to the world of men and will always look after their drunk asses. While Jinyoung and Jaebum drink and eat while laughing, Youngjae’s even choking because he laughs too hard, Mark can only stare at them with such fond eyes as he slowly sips his mix of soju and beer.

And as the night passes by and more alcohol is consumed, it gets louder with even Jaebum and Jinyoung joining the crazy antics. Mark is fairly drunk and for that reason, he’s basically stuck by Jackson’s side, giggling and clinging to him while Yugyeom challenges Jinyoung to a real dance off to prove who’s the best dancer.

Jinyoung takes it very seriously.

Youngjae holds Coco because she’s trying to steal the food and it’ll make her sick, while BamBam is talking to Jaebum about the strong possibility to become a stripper because damn, he has such good legs and could earn even more money like that than as an idol and he could buy his mother another house.

And after even so much more alcohol Youngjae crushes and Coco is his face, hoping to get rests of food from him, with BamBam giving a free preview of his show and Yugyeom looking scandalised but also saying he could do better.

Why is their maknae so competitive?

And why is their leader even more competitive? Even he joins them and tells them they are all amateurs. 

Jinyoung is enjoying it and recording videos because he’s the only somewhat sober, so he’s the one getting all the blackmail material.

Jackson is on the sofa and Mark is basically on his lap, cuddling against his broad chest while chuckling at the other members.

“You should go and join them,” Jackson mumbles, his hand is lazily playing with Mark’s hair.

“Who?” Coco? Jinyoung? Or the strippers?” Mark asks, nuzzling in Jackson’s neck. 

If he weren’t as drunk as he is, he wouldn’t do that. It’s far too intimate, even for them, but Mark can’t help himself. He just wants to get closer and closer to Jackson.

“The strippers,” the younger replies and Mark can’t help the chuckles that escape him.

“Isn’t enough with three? Look, BamBam is running around the house already,” Mark explains, waving his hand at the wild and Thai boy running around the dorm. “See?”

“But they aren’t you. I want to see your .”

Mark is surprised at Jackson’s whining, so much that the older pulls back to stare at his friend. Jackson looks pissed drunk, his face all red and a bit puffy already, eyelids heavy and hair a total mess. Mark is so tempted to run his hands in the black strands.

Getting drunk isn’t good, it makes him bold and greedy, and more touchy and even if he knows there’s a limit he shouldn’t be crossing, he can’t bear to pull away from the Hong Kong native.

“You’ve seen me before. We’ve all seen each other , there’s nothing new there,” Mark reminds him because it’s true. They’ve lived together for years, of course they have seen each other countless times. The first time Youngjae met BamBam he received him . If that doesn’t say enough about them, then Mark doesn’t know what would.

“Seeing you and seeing you getting is a different thing. And seeing you getting for me an even more different one,” Jackson explains, blinking slowly and gesticulating with his hands to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter