Pabo (DaYeon)

BIAS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GROUP : TWICE

 "You and Me?" 

 

- I want to ran away with you, where there is only YOU and ME -

Dahyun

- YOU and ME? Yeah that's all I ever wanted -

Nayeon

======================================================

 

She exited the classroom, hugging the thick stacks of books to her chest, struggling as she made her way to the lockers. She were somehow irritated by her classmates whom backpacks were as flat as paper and their hands free of books. And what was more that no one ever offered to help her.

Nayeon let out a scream as someone bumped forcefully into her from the side. Her hands let go of the books by the impact, fell flat on the floor in a mess. Turning to see who was the culprit, she was none other than the school's notorious bad girl. Kim Dahyun.

Dahyun made eye contact with her, giving Nayeon her signature smirk and wiping her thumb on her own luscious lips.

Nayeon sighed as she was left alone by the "Tofu" in the middle of the corridor. She slowly bent down and quickly tidied her books. She could feel their glares on her peircing through her body as her face burnt bright red. Laughters and gossiping were heard  from the people passing by. 

Tears pooled in her eyes as she carried her books and rose on her feet, immediately sprinting towards her locker. She was tired of Dahyun bullying her, always being thrown into embarrasment by the Tofu's actions. One push from Dahyun, that would land her into trouble. Nayeon has no idea why the heck she is always picking on her. She had already been tolerating her  for months, having to suffer in silence without any friends by her side. With Dahyun's threats, whou would dare to be her friends?

Opening her locker, Nayeon threw her books inside without hesitation. She kept blinking her eyes, wanting to stop all the tears from flowing. But to no avail, her tears were already wetting her cheeks. She grabbed the door, closing the locker but it was stuck.

She lifted her head to see the figure beside her again. A certain girl eyes widened at the sight of her tears, Dahyun was looking quite satisfied with that.

"Crying now, aren't you?" Dahyun laughed, a smirk hanging at the end of her lips.

Nayekn furrowed her eyebrows angrily, pulling the door and slamming it shut. Dahyun stood there, eyes widened in disbelief as she watched her walk away from her. Nayeon could hear her calling for her name from behind, but she let her mind take her. Nayeon told herself that she wanted to stop all these, and she had to prove it to herself in order to do it.

"Im Nayeon. I told you to stop, didn't I?" Dahyun growled betweem his gritted teeth as she grabbed Nayeon's arm, turning her around.

The "bunny" like girl bit her lip, whimpering as she struggled to be set free from her grip.

"Trying to disobey me now, that's so great of you!" Dahyun grinned, but she could sense the anger.

"Can you stop?!" Nayeon cried, tears flushing her entire face as she pushed Dahyun away from herself.

"Did you just---"

"Yes. I'm never going to let you hurt me anymore, Kim Dahyun! Why do I have to suffer in silence? What the did I do wrong to let you bully me every single day?!" 

"Im Nayeon, you--"

"So what if you have more friends?! You're just a worthless who doesn't knie what's the importance of life! You waste your time getting into trouble and all. When I'm desperately trying to live a simple life, you're just ruining it time and time again! I've already been through enough, I don't need you to teach me what's hopelessness!"

Dahyun stood there, speechless with Nayeon's words as she stared blankly into space. Nayeon closed her eyes for a moment, drying her tears as she quickly walked away from the crowd that was crowding around the both of them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon slowly strolled down the dark and cold alley. Her uniform was dirty, yet she could not afford to wash it. She could only hang it out in the Sun, letting itget rid of the smell and all. She was poor. She could barely live like the common people, and Dahyun never to make her life worse.

She sighed as she stared blankly at her worn-out shoes. Holes were in them, rainwater kept getting inside, and she could not even afford to get new ones. That explained why she were always sick.

She lifted her gaze from the floor to in front. She squinted her eyes when she caught sight if a few teenagers her age in front. They did not look like they were just hanging out. They were picking up a fight. And coincidentaly, some of them looked familiar. But she could recall where she had saw them before. Until she saw Dahyun. She gasped when they threw a punch in the opponent's face, only to be returned with a fist in his chest.

Her eyes widened when she saw her cough out blood. She bit her lip as she glanced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter