That One Girl (SeulRene)

BIAS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GROUP : Red Velvet

"How do you know if you love someone?"

 

- You know you love someone when you cannot put into words how they make you feel -

Irene

- When you both share the same HEARTBEAT -

SeulGi

======================================================

 

"Arhhhhhh!" a girl screamed when someone zapped her at both sides of her waist.

Joohyun better known as Irene jumped away to find SeulGi laughing hardly, holding her stomach as if it hurt a lot. She pouted and punched her gently on her arm.

"Yah! You scared me again!" 

"Hahahahaha! That million dollar sight? I'll pay for it!" SeulGi teased, barely able to keep her laughter down. "You're f-face...your face was priceless!"

Irene glared at her and pressed her hands on her hips, angrily stomping away from SeulGi.

"Yah! Joohyun unnie, wait for me!" SeulGi yelled and started running after her.

Irene chuckled silently at the "bear's" behaviour but did not bother to stop.

SeulGi laughed and caught up with her, throwing an arm over the older one's shoulder as Irene pinched her cheek.

~~~~~

 

"Joohyun...." Irene heard a creepy voice.

She gasped and looked up from the book only to find SeulGi creaking the door open and hugging the door lonelily.

"What?" Irene asked, bobbing her head to a side and put away the book.

SeulGi pursed his lips and skipped towards Irene, taking a break beside the older, pressing her hands on her own knees nervously.

"Ya..What do you want to say?" Irene asked blankly, staring at the younger.

"Erh...I...I found out...that I had always been liking this girl..."

Irene felt her heart sank to the bottom of hell. Did she just said he like someone else? Thinking maybe that it is one of their friends or even Krystal Jung. She couldn't believe her ears. She never wished for SeulGi to tell her this. She rather hoped that SeulGi would keep it a secret from her but no. Seulgi was her bestfriend after all, not her "boyfriend", "husband" or sister who could spent their time forever by her side. 

"W-who?" Irene managed to creak out.

"Erhh...Can I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter