Officially A Couple (Krystal X You)

BIAS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GROUP: F(x)

"Couple"

 

- I try to act strong on the outside but I've got a paper heart..YOU are written on it -

Krystal

 

======================================================

 

"Hey..." you heard Krystal said, nudging you.

"What?!" you scrowled and knocked her hand away.

You were writing the essay which was suppose to enter a competition. Yet your bestfriend was annoying you so much. You could even barely focus.

"Can you listen to me for once?" Krystal said, being serious.

"Yeah, yeah. Then you listen to me first. Just keep quiet first. This essay is very important, you know?" you snapped coldly.

"And what I'm going to say is even important!" Krystal whined.

"Fine." you said, pointing your pen down.

"You remember my ex-girlfriend?"

"Sulli? Choi Jinri?" 

"Yeah, that's her." Krystal said, not able to help with himself grinning every second.

"So what about her?" 

"She's returning to Korea."

You froze. The second you heard her, you felt your world being shattered apart. You stared blankly into space, unable to take a grasp of the situation. You did not know how to react. Krystal would definitely return to her side and you would be all alone.

"Is that...what you're telling me?" you croaked, staring at her coldly.

"N-no, I mean...she got a boyfriend anyway." Krystal sighed, she did not seem sad at all but you knew she was sad deep down inside.

You stared at her blankly.

"Why...then you.."

"I'm fine! I'm just going to forget about her and wish the two of them the best." Krystal said, sniffling as she put on a smile.

"Really...?"

"Yep." Krystal said, wearing a fake wide smile.

You watched as Krystal leaned against the door frame, tears threatening to fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The past few weeks were fantastic, fabulous, you say. Without Krystal yearning for her girlfriend, the both of you went on tours and vacations. You wished it would never end. But at the same time, you wished that she would notice your love.

"I want jajangmyeon!" Krystal exclaimed as she raised her index finger into the air.

"Jajangmyeon? I want too! Let's go! Faster!" you said excitedly.

Grabbing her wrist, you dragged her towards the nearest jajangmyeon store. You froze when you saw the person you never would have wanted to see again. Choi Sulli. You froze.

"S-Sulli..." Krystal stuttered in disbelief.

You stood there, staring at Sulli blankly as she gave you a glance before approaching Krystal.

"Soojung.." she said, her voice were still as sweet as before but in a way where you hated it.

"Why are you--" 

Sulli suddenly gave Krystal a hug. Your eyes widened and you stepped back. Sulli pulled back, you swear you wanted to  kill her right then. You noticed tears in her eyes, you wondered what happened.

"Let's...go back to America...together." Sulli spoke, raising her face to meet Krystal's eyes.

You felt your knees buckle. No way. Was she taking Krystal away from you again? After what she had done? You felt tears approaching as Krystal stared at you. You saw in her eyes, she was lost, she dud not know what to do. You shut your eyes and looked away, waiting for her response.

"Sulli...MinHo, isn't he with--"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter