The Reveal

Wheebyul Couple?

Moonbyul was still reeling from the fact that she will be joining WGM. She was not sure whether to look forward to it.

She decided to walk home and had her manager take her stuff. She wanted a bit of time alone to process the news she has gotten.

"You dont look happy Byul-ah. An opportunity like this while you have no promotions is rare." CEO said.

Byul immediately said "This is such big news, I'm just shocked. I'm so happy they casted me." She gave 2 thumbs up to convince their CEO.

In all honesty, she does not want to be on the show as she is near certain her partner will be a guy.

She's not hiding that she's gay. However, she's not advertising it. She'll get eaten by the media. 

The company knew she's gay and surprisingly they did not mind nor care.

They told her "Thats you, no one should judge you for it. Just train hard. And to be frank you should not have felt the need to come out to us."

Thats what sealed the deal for her to stay and work hard for the company.

She was strolling and enjoying her walk when one of her fans recognized her and asked for a picture.

She obliged. She should have taken a cab. Because then a group of female students surrounded her and asked for pictures and her autograph.

She did not mind the attention but now she's feeling tired.

Once she said goodbye to the girls, she hailed a cab and went home.

Wheein glared at her as soon as she opened the door to their apartment.

"Unnie you said you'd go home sooner!" 

"Sorry Wheein I just went for a little walk. I'll make it up to you. I'll buy you dinner?"

"Really?" Wheein was on her feet in a flash.

"Yup. But let's just order in okay?" As Byul sat down on the sofa and tugged the hem of Wheein's shirt.

"Arraseo unnie" snuggling closer to the older girl.

Moonbyul instantly felt energized because of Wheein's warmth.

Wheein held Byul tight and when she was turning her head Byul's face was suddenly there. 

Her eyes travelled to Moonbyul's lips. Before she could stop herself she pressed her lips to Byul and felt the short intake of breath from the older girl.

Moonbyul was startled by the sudden kiss from Wheein. She did not know what to make of what's happening. 

But her body was reacting before she could form a coherent thought.

She pulled Wheein closer. Further pressing their bodies together.

Their limbs tangling.

She felt Wheein's lips part and every nerve in her body went crazy.

Moonbyul deepened the kiss. She was hyperaware of their movement.

She can hear every breath Wheein's taking. Can feel the small hairs on the girl's neck.

Wheein whimpered as her hands grazed the top of her shirt.

She pushed the girl to the couch to lay on top of her. Leaving trails of kisses on her neck and chest.

Moonbyul can feel her heart beating fast and ever so loud or is it Wheein's?

This was getting out hand.

They should stop before this went too far. 

What am I doing?!

Wheein pawed for Moonbyul's shirt. Nervous hands trying to slip it past her shoulders. She was trembling when she sees Byul's belly button.

But before she could undress Moonbyul Wheein felt the shift of Byul's body as the older girl drew back.

Leaving her on the sofa unravelled. 

Humiliated.

"Wheein-ah we should not have done any of that." Byul spoke with a trembling voice.

"Un..Unnie" Wheein stuttered.

The younger girl's shirt was still riding up. Moonbyul instinctively tried to fix it.

Wheein moved away.

"I can do it myself" she said icily.

"Let me explain myself. You w-"

"Forget about it." Wheein whispered. Her voice flat.

Looking on the floor she muttered "I'm gonna wash up and rest."

Moonbyul watch as Wheein trudged to the bathroom. 

She went to her room. Sat on her bed and put her head in her hands. She was completely drained. 

Byul wanted to say that if they continue, it will all change everything. Both of them can potentially break each other's heart.

It can ruin their group.

She remembered that Wheein waited for her to get dinner. She ordered Wheein's favorite naejang tang and knocked on her door.

"Wheein-ah I know you're mad at me, but atleast eat something. I'll be in my room, the food's on the table."

The next morning she was relieved to see that Wheein ate. The bowl of soup empty.

It was the day of her interview for WGM.

She was instructed to keep it a secret.

She got ready and was about knock on Wheein's door to let her know she's heading out but thought it would be better to give Wheein space.

Moonbyul was a nervous wreck in the interview. Her heart's heavy from the night's events and she just wanted to make things right again.

"Moonbyul-shi I can see you're a bit tense. Do you need a 5 minute break?" PD asked.

"No, thanks for asking. You can hit me with your questions."

"Okay. What are some of the traits you look for a partner?"

"Someone who has alot of aegyo. I fall for that everytime. And someone who I can be affectionate with. I'm actually kind of clingy."

She found it weird that the PD had a huge smile plastered on his face after she was done answering the questions.

She was about to ask why when her manager said "Let's go, you will meet your partner at a cinema."

Moonbyul's felt her whole body tensing. She was incredibly apprehensive. But since she wants more recognition for her group she will try her hardest to remain positive through out the program.

They were nearing the location and she was still thinking of Wheein. She was extremely furious with herself for making Wheein upset.

She will make things better once she get home. Although she does not know how to do it. She will still try.

The PDs blindfolded her and led her to sit in the middle of the cinema.

Then the PDs sat Wheein beside Moonbyul also blindfolded. They were briefed to not speak.

The head PD told Byul to poke her partner's cheek, guiding her hand to Wheein's cheek.

Moonbyul's brows furrowed as she felt a dimple. She wondered who would this person be who has such soft skin.

Then Wheein was asked to touch her partner's hands. She was bewildered to feel the hands were so slender.

"Okay you can take off your blindfolds now."

They both took it off almost at the same time and was incredibly stunned.

Wheein literally fell on the floor, her eyes wide. Face stuck in an incredelous expression.

"Wheein-ah what are you doing h- OH. MY. GOD!" hands covering .

Realization dawning on her. Unable to comprehend what just occurred.

Wheein recovered from the initial shock and stood up.

"Unnie what's going on?" hands reaching for her asking for assurance.