First Filming

Wheebyul Couple?

This was Wheein's first time in the black room, as they call it in WGM. RBW's CEO wanted her to be in the show to get more air time like Solar. Of course, she was extremely grateful for the opportunity.

 

She had watched a few episodes to get the feel and to understand the program better. However, she was fidgeting and did not know what to expect, although Solar had given her a few tips. "You'll get used to the cameras, pup." "Show them your cute humor." She tapped her dimpled cheek.


"Okay, Unnie." She replied, smiling. This gave her a bit of assurance.


But being there without her members was so unnerving. The producers told her not to tell anyone, save for Solar, that she'll be part of the show. She thought it was strange and asked why. The producers said that she'll eventually know the day she meets her partner on WGM since they were not giving up the details. She tried incredibly hard to keep it a secret.


Hyejin almost found out when she was preparing for the first day of filming. "Where are you going? We have no schedule today," Hyejin said when she barged into her apartment like she always do.


Thankfully, Wheein prepared for this and said confidently, "CEO wanted me at the company to discuss about an OST I will sing."
Hyejin still looking unconvinced, dropped the subject and muttered "Okay, let’s go eat beef intestines soup when you're done".

 

"Are you good to go?" The PD said and she snapped back to the present.


Fixing her hair for the nth time, she muttered, "let's start."


The PD asked the usual questions. "Wheein-sshi, what is your ideal type?"


Wheein stuck out her lips and pondered on the question. Smiling shyly, she answered, "someone I can rely on and sweet." She noticed the PD grinning weirdly but thought nothing of it.


The PDs then wanted to film her practicing inside the dance studio of their company. But to keep her appearance on the show under wraps, they agreed it would be better if she films herself practicing as this will not raise any suspicions.


She changed to her training attire and got ready for the "practice." A couple of fans recognized her as she was about to enter the building.


"Wheein unnie! Please sign my album!"


"Wheein unnie youre so cuuuute!"


She would have thought by now that she'll get used to the attention but she has yet to adjust. Their manager handled the situation well and told her to not sign anything because as soon as she signed one album, the fans will swarm. As their manager politely steered the fans to the other direction, Wheein quickly shuffled inside the company.


She was not expecting Moonbyul to be there. Moonbyul was wearing her usual look: boy shorts, a sweat shirt, sneakers and a snapback.

Moonbyul had wanted to stop by at the company to get the gifts the fans gave them as it’s their only free time. She's pumped to actually have time to go through the stuff Moos prepared for her. As she was picking the items, she caught a glimpse of Wheein about to enter the practice room.

She immediately abandoned what she was doing and tried to scare the small girl.


Coming up behind her, she shouted, "boo!!!"


Wheein jumped a little. "OMONA!!! Unnie you frightened me!"


Byul laughed so hard her nose muscles were flexing. Moonbyul wondered why Wheein is in the company. The small girl was wearing oversized shirt, yoga pants and trainers.

"Ya Wheein-ah why are you here? I thought you'll be home playing with Hyejin?" She noticed the other was surprised but quickly regained her composure.


Wheein said, "I wanna practice Unnie and it will be good for my physique," all the while jogging in place.


Moonbyul found it so cute and squished Wheein's arms. "Arasseo. Stop for a second, puppy. Aigoo!!"


Wheein flashed her adorable smile and asked, "unnie, why are you here?"


"I'm just gonna pick up the presents from our Moos. I'll head out after that."


Wheein realized that she could get help from Moonbyul filming her practice. This way she won't feel too awkward. "Unnie, will you help me film my dance? I wanna monitor my progress." She asked while hugging her Unnie's right arm and doing aegyo. She knew Moonbyul won't think it strange as they film each other practicing all the time. Plus, her aegyo never fails.


Moonbyul slid her hand on her waist and slowly leaned to whisper in her ear "Of course, I'd never say no to you."


Wheein tried to hide the warming in her cheeks and exclaimed, "yah Unnie, you're so weird!"


Moonbyul can’t help but flirt with Wheein because she's too damn cute.

They entered the studio and she found a good spot to film the ball of energy that is Wheein. Wheein put on Lay it down and cranked the music up. She was absolutely impressed on how graceful Wheein moves. She has this cool demeanor when she gets into it. Moonbyul noticed that Wheein is trying extra hard today.


This got her going. As she fixed the camera at the right angle, she stood up to join Wheein. Wheein had more fun when Moonbyul joined her on the dance floor. She's amazed that they flow through the song seamlessly as if they're one person. She spared a glance to Moonbyul's direction, and can't help but find her Unnie's bare face y. The thought came out of nowhere that she bit her lip.


Moonbyul caught Wheein staring. Her eyes travelled to the young girl's lips and she almost lost her balance as she noticed Wheein biting her bottom lip. She decided it’s time for a break.


"Wheein-ah, pause the music for a sec. I'll get us water."


As she left the room, she leaned on the door and tried to control her breathing. She got flustered all of the sudden. She always had a soft spot for Wheein because she took care of her when she was new to the company but oh boy, she was feeling other things too. Moonbyul composed herself and got back with 2 bottles of water in hand.


Wheein was stretching by the time she came back. "Unnie, I'm done practicing. Let's head home together."
"Arasseo. Help me carry my things."


They were leaving the building when one of the staff called for Moonbyul. "Byul-ah, the Ceo wants to see you for a bit."


Moonbyul wondered why, and just told Wheein to go on without her. Wheein agreed but whined "Unnie hurry up okay?"


She scrunched her nose at the girl and said, "I will." She turned her back and felt Wheein's arms around her waist as the younger girl pecked her at the back of her neck. A huge smile threatened to come up her lips, but she thankfully took it under control. Moonbyul is used to Wheein being clingy. And to be completely honest, she wasn't complaining. She gave Wheein's hand a tiny squeeze.


Moonbyul entered CEO's office and got the surprise of her life as he greeted her with a "Moonbyul-ah, what do you think of being in WGM?"