Date

Wheebyul Couple?

 Moonbyul drops her towel on the tiled floor of her bathroom. Turning the knob of her shower she tilts her head up letting the stream of water hit her face. It drips by her side as her mind relaxes, for a moment forgetting the slew of events she'll have to go to the next day.

She dried herself off and put on a pair of jean shorts, sweater and a snap back. Her head was dipped down, so engrossed by the comments of the fans on their fan cafe that she didn't realize Wheein was right in front of her, her shoulder connecting to something hard.

"Ow!" Wheein complained, clutching her head.

"You scared me Wheein-ah. What are you doing there?" she said rubbing the younger girl’s head.

“I wanted to ask you something.” Wheein said shyly.

“Okay, what is it?”

"Unnie, want to spend your day with me?" Wheein asked eyes on the floor. A sudden rosiness on the younger girl's cheeks making Moonbyul wanna kiss it.

"Like a date?" Moonbyul asked, playing dumb.

"Yaaah! Of course like a date." Wheein answered, her lips protruding.

"Haha I'm just playing Wheein-ah. I would love to spend my day with you." Moonbyul said whilst tapping Wheein's nose.

"Oh yeah!" Wheein shouted as she popped her dimple at Moonbyul.

Moonbyul could not control herself any longer. She placed her hand on Wheein’s neck, pulling her head towards her and brushed her lips to the younger girl’s gently.

Wheein sighed as she felt Moonbyul's hand drift to her hip. She pulled the older girl closer, wanting the all familiar warm of Moonbyul. Wheein's arms reached up, her hands meeting around Moonbyul's exquisite neck.

Moonbyul's lips travelled to Wheein's cheeks, giving it butterfly kisses.

Moonbyul pulled away and said huskily "You make me weak Wheein-ah."

Resting her forehead to Wheein's.

Wheein's face is beet red. "Let's go watch a movie Unnie." She managed.

Wheein intertwined her little fingers to Moonbyul's.

"Oh lemme guess, you want to see Finding Dory." Moonbyul muttered.

"Uhmm. Actually I wanna watch Conj-"

"NOO! Don't u dare say Conjuring 2!"

"Unnie please." Wheein pleads, purposely showing her dimple and pouting.

She can see Moonbyul not buying it, her arms folded in front of her, so she buried her face to Moonbyul's chest and said "Please, please, please, please!"

Wheein felt Moonbyul's arm encircle her and she smiled, knowing Moonbyul will never say no to her bratty .

Moonbyul's head lolled to Wheein's shoulder. "Fine. Let's go."

Wheein hopped and gave a quick peck to her girlfriend's chin.

"Yey okay! I'll go get dressed."

Moonbyul stood there with a stupid grin on her face, watching Wheein go to her room.
__________________________________________________________________________

Moonbyul borrowed one of the company cars..

"Unnie we should have just taken a cab." Wheein said, buckling her seatbelt.

"Yah! I wanna drive you." Moonbyul said.

She found Wheein’s oversized red shirt and fisherman’s hat so darn gorgeous that she reached for the younger girl’s cheek and squished it ever so lightly.

"Aww you’re so sweet." Wheein teased.

"Haha whatever. Ready?"

“Yup.”

Moonbyul put the car in drive and  the radio.

The comfortable silence is soothing. It’s as if everything is in place right at that very moment.

Moonbyul cast a glance at Wheein, the younger girl is staring out the window with an incomparable smile on her face and she felt her heart pounding so fast and loud, she thought Wheein can hear it.

She never felt this way with anyone before.

She quickly focused on the road less they get into an accident.

“Unnie, let’s take a picture. I’m going to post it on our fan café.”

“Okay go ahead.” Moonbyul said amused, not taking her eyes off the road.

“YEY! It’s so cute.” Wheein remarked, a twinkle in her eyes as she looked at the image she took.

“Of course it is you’re in it.” Moonbyul said cheekily.

At that Wheein’s soft lips stretched into a smile.

They arrived at the cinemas without a hitch.

Wheein rushed out of the car, excitement coloring her movements and took Moobyul’s hand.

“Unnie, I feel like you’ll cry watching this film.” Wheein said not concerned at all.

“Yah! I told you Finding Dory is a better choice” Moonbyul whined.

“Ah! Unnie we agreed with Conjuring 2 already.”

“Arraseo puppy.” Moonbyul said, defeated.

They bought their popcorn, drinks and tickets and they were settling in their seats, when Moonbyul stood up.

“Wheein-ah I forgot something in the car. I’ll be right back okay?”

Moonbyul came back with a jacket and placed it on the younger girl’s lap.

“Unnie really? I’m already wearing pants.” Wheein said her lips lifted upward.

“I can see that but it has holes in it.” Moonbyul replied, pointing at Wheein’s jeans.

Wheein intentionally wore pants because she knows Moonbyul gets uncomfortable with revealing clothes. She finds it so endearing that the older girl is amazingly conservative.

Wheein leaned from her seat and kissed Moonbyul on the lips. The kiss was brief, gentle and sweet.

The opening credits of the movie began at that second.

“I love you.” Wheein whispered.

Moonbyul caught the silky strands of Wheein’s hair with her fingers, playing with it.

“I love you.” Moonbyul responded.

__________________________________________________________________________

The movie ended and Moonbyul laughed the entire time at Wheein. She keeps on getting scared, hiding her face in Moonbyul’s neck.

“Yah! I thought you wouldn’t be scared.” Moonbyul chuckled.

“Unnie, weren’t you afraid?” Wheein asked her face incredulous.

“Not when you keep distracting me with your squeals.” Moonbyul answered.

“HAHA very funny, let’s go home I want to eat some ramen.”

“Okay okay,”

Walking out of the cinema, Moonbyul wrapped her arm around Wheein’s shoulders pulling her close, softly rubbing her arm.

They’re almost at the exit when Moonbyul spotted a huge poster of Finding Dory.

“Wheein-ah go stand there, I’ll take a picture of you.”

“Mmkay.” The younger girl complied.

The camera clicked and Moonbyul said “Okay done.” Happy with the picture she took.

“Unnie let’s post it, I’ll write the caption.”

“Okay go ahead.” She said, handing her G5 phone to Wheein.

Wheein posted the picture and hooked her arm to Moonbyul’s.

“Unnie I had so much fun today. Thank you.” Wheein said.

“Anything for y-“ Moonbyul was going to say when a female clasped her hand.

“Moonbyul Unnie you’re here too!” Seulgi exclaimed, her face all excited.

“What did you watch?” Seulgi asked.

“We watched Conjuring 2.” Moonbyul answered.

Wheein cleared .

“Oh hi Wheein.” Seulgi greeted, finally noticing Wheein.

“Who are you with?” Moonbyul inquired, looking around.

“Irene Unnie. We’ll be watching Finding Dory.” Seulgi replied.

“Really? Tha’s aw-“ Moonbyul started to say.

“Oh you guys enjoy, We’ll be going now.” Wheein interrupted, tugging Moonbyul’s hand.

“Right okay, bye guys!” Seulgi said a confused expression on her face.

Once in the car, Wheein was quiet.

“Wheein-ah what’s wrong?” Moonbyul asked, not starting the car yet.

“Nothing.” Wheein said, not meeting the older girl’s eyes.

“Come on. Tell me.”

“Can we go home now?” Wheein said heatedly.

Taken aback with the change of Wheein’s attitude, Moonbyul drove home, joining in with the silence.

--

Wheein went straight to her room, banging the door childishly.

Moonbyul has no idea on why Wheein is so upset.

She stood in front of Wheein’s door for what seems like an eternity, contemplating on what to do.

“Wheein-ah, what’s wrong?” Moonbyul finally said.

“Please talk to me.” Her hands spread on the closed door.

The door inched open,

Moonbyul lightly pushed it open. Wheein is sitting at the edge of her queen size bed, her eyes looking at the wooden floors, hands in fists on her lap.

Wheein’s eyes swam with tears. Moonbyul could see the younger girl’s trying to control her hiccups.

She steps closer and kneeled in front of Wheein.

She glanced up and said “Wheein-ah what’s wrong.” Worry lacing her voice.

Moonbyul wiped the tears from her girlfriend’s face with her shirtsleeve.

“Why didn’t  yo-“ A hiccup.

Wheein took a long breath and said “Why didn’t you introduce me as your girlfriend?”

Moonbyul cursed herself for being dense. She settled next to Wheein and wrapped her arm around her middle.

“I’m really sorry Wheein-ah, it was stupid of me. I wasn't thinking “

Moonbyul could see the younger girl’s eyes swell, her eyelashes sticking together in clumps.

She kissed Wheein’s cheeks then her eyes, slowly. Kissing every part of the younger girl’s face.

Moonbyul stopped and held Wheein’s face in her hands, looking at the girl intensely and said “I apologize for being such an . Forgive me?”

“Please introduce me next time.” Wheein mumbled through her tears.

“I will, I swear. Stop crying please”

Wheein inched closer to her, resting her head in the crook of her neck.

“Okay, you’re forgiven. But if you do that again, you’ll be sorrier.”

“I won’t.” Moonbyul said, pulling Wheein closer.

Moonbyul’s hand travelled to the small of her back, rubbing it.

“Unnie, that’s distracting.” Wheein muttered.

“What? This?” Moonbyul asked, her other hand splaying on Wheein’s middle, squeezing it teasingly.

Wheein stood up abruptly, her cheeks turning a shade of pink.

“Unnie make me ramen.” Wheein said, trying to hide in the collar of her shirt.

Moonbyul tugged at it, revealing a red faced Wheein.

“You are too cute.” Moonbyul said, grabbing Wheein’s hand as she led her to the kitchen.