Chapter 1

Exodus

Seulgi rolls out of bed at the sound of her alarm going off. She groggily turns it off and groans. After finally working up the courage to do the difficult task of getting up, she walks to her bathroom to get reeady. 

It's the first day of my college life. I have to make an impression.

After showering and other hygenic duties, Seulgi studies her face. She decides to go with something different and try a bold make-up look. She quickly throws something together and is left with flawless contour, dark eye makeup, and a coral lip. She slightly smiles at her reflection before getting some clothes on. 

Seulgi walks to her kitchen after pulling on some short overalls over a white tank top. Just then she hears the buzzing of her phone. 

"Hello?" 

"Seulgi! Get down to our usual cafe quick!" she hears her lifelong best friend on the other line. 

"Okay, okay! I'm on my way, Aria."

 

 

Seulgi arrives at the cafe and it's no secret that she got a lot of attention from the boys there. After finding Aria sitting at their table she plops down in her seat. 

"Seulgi! Love the make-up! Okay, so here's what happened with Taemin last night," Aria goes on and on about her romantic evening with her boyfriend while Seulgi tunes her out. She has more important things to worry about. She has to be at school in thirty minutes and she needs to make sure she's ready. After ordering some food to fill her empty stomach she checks the time.

"Uh, Aria... we have less than ten minutes to get to class so I'm suggesting you hurry up with this story," she calmly says. She can't afford any stress pimples. She watches all the color leave Aria's face as Aria grabs Seulgi's hand and they run out to her car.

 

 

Class seemed to roll on for days, but finally it's lunch. Seulgi takes out her healthy caesar salad and begins eating while she waits for her friends, Krystal and Sulli. Finally they arrive and sit down. There's a dead silence. Eventually Sulli clears . 

"So, uh... how's everyone's day so far?"

Just then Krystal bursts into tears and she leans on Seulgi's shoulder.

"Junho... broke... up... with... me!"

Seulgi's face turns white as she comforts her best friend. How could he do this to her on the first day of school? She was going to give that boy a piece of her mind. For now, though, she had to focus on comforting Krystal.

"There, there.... remember this is college! It was about time you started branching out and dating again. There are plenty of cute guys here."

Just the sound of that and Krystal perks up immediately. She looks around at all the boys walking all over campus. A slight smirk plays on her lips. 

"You're right, Seulgi! Thanks!"

Seulgi and Sulli exchange looks before giggling to themselves. Krystal was never gonna change. 

 

 

Seulgi walks into her small apartment at the end of the day. It was a long and fulfilling one. She takes out all the curriculum papers she collected from her classes. Just then she hears a knock at her door. 

That's strange, she thinks to herself. 

She gets up and brushes her clothes before opening the door. She was expecting maybe her girl scouts or a neighbor. What she was not expecting was twelve handsome men smiling at her. 

 

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

(A/N) So yeah this chapter . Big time. I know it's a little early to introduce the boys, but I realized how boring this chapter was so I decided to hurry up before you all leave me. Please don't give up reading yet!! I'm really making up this stuff as I go along. I have the ghost of a plan in my head but not the actually plan so bear with me. I fixed the foreword and the prologue it was 4 in the morning when I wrote those that's why it was absolute hell. Thank you for reading have a great day! <3