Chapter 2

Exodus

Seulgi stared back at the insanely hot group of guys casually on her doorstep like it was the most normal thing in the world. 

Uh.....

She gulped and opened but before she did, all twelve boys stood up straight and bowed.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Seulgi," they all said monotonously. Feeling the blood rush to the surface of her cheeks at a rapid pace, Seulgi quickly pulled them all inside.

"Who are you guys?" she shrieked once they were all comfortably (sort of) inside her livingroom. The men all awkwardly looked at eachother before one walked to the front of the group to directly face Seulgi. 

"It's an honor to be in the same room as you, your Highness," he began. "We are EXO."

Seulgi felt all color leave her face and it felt like her heart had stopped. Finding it hard to breathe, she quickly calmed herself down before responding.

"EXO....?" she whispered. "But.. but you're all supposed to be dead?" 

She felt the room tense up and another male walked towards her. He was shorter than the initial man, and had heart shaped lips and huge eyes. Seulgi mentally scolded herself for comparing him to a penguin. 

"We understand that you think that. It has been thirteen years, after all. It's just taken us a long time to find you."

Seulgi tried to think of ways they could possibly be searching for her from space. She didn't remember leaving Earth? I wonder if they're telling the truth, she wondered. She regained her posture and looked at all of them with a stern look on her face.

"If you are EXO, I want full introductions."

The men looked at eachother and shrugged. All at once they all said their names and what district they were from along with what station they were on to get to Earth.

"So you are...." Seulgi began but got cut off when a smaller male named Minseok cut her off.

"I'm so glad we finally found you!" he exclaimed and lightly hugged her. Seulgi could hardly find any words, but she decided to be kind and hug the clingy man as well.

"How did you survive?"

Another man named Luhan stepped forward. 

"We never disconnected from the station within space, we disconnected right after we made it through Earth's atmosphere. We got out and noticed our unit was completely destroyed, everyone on our unit was dead. We had no idea how we survived, we didn't even have a scratch. We've been searching for years, but a couple months ago, we felt the pull of your necklace."

Seulgi looked down and touched her necklace. It was given to her at birth. She had felt it growing very hot sometimes, but she thought that was just the summer heat. She used the pad of her finger to trace the design on the necklace.

The Tree of Life... she sighed.

Seulgi straightened her back and put on a strict pokerface.

"Well. We can't have you going around blowing our cover, can we? You'll stay here until I figure out what to do."

The men nodded and accepted their orders. Seulgi suddenly felt uncomfortable as if their was a slight tug on her necklace. She decided to take it off and as soon as she unclasped it it flew off her neck colliding with a chain in mid air before falling to the ground. Everyone turned to look at the two necklaces. As they inched closer, with Lay and Seulgi staying a bit behind, they realized that Lay and Seulgi's chains locked themselves together and were glowing brightly. 

"What the...." Chen said. All at once, everyone unhooked their necklaces to see what would happen, just like before they all flew towards the two necklaces already locked together. All the necklaces started growing a lot brighter, with Seulgi's in the middle. Then they stopped. 

"What the hell was that?!" Xiumin yelled. Seulgi walked forward and noticed her necklace, which usually looked like a book never to be opened, now resembled a locket with a small opening in the center. She picked it up and peeled it apart. A bright light shone out of it, blinding her and she shrieked, throwing it on the ground.

Then, there was a voice, coming from the necklace. Seulgi and the others inched forward to listen, and realized it was Seulgi's mother, ttheir queen.

"My dear Seulgi, how I've missed you."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) I feel like this really so far. It does, doesn't it? I'm sorry the chapters are so short, I just cringe before I even proofread it. I haven't written in a while, so allow me to warm up, okay? I promise I'm a good writer XD I'll get better with more practice I think. I'm going to update daily by the way,maybe twice a day if I'm not busy. Thank you to those who didn't give up after the first HORRIBLE chapter. I hope this chapter wasn't too confusing. I'll eventually explain it all but I want to find a way to explain it from within the story first. Thanks for reading have a good day lovelies <3