Run

Will You Save Me

                    Chapter 7

Aurora was running away from something. She was running into the darkness. It was almost like she was running from the light...
 Or was she?
​Aurora realized she was running with a blind fold on. She could feel the extra material catch air as she ran. The girl then tripped and fell to her knees. Her blindfold came off and the light pooled into her view. After her vision adjusted for a second she noticed Jungkook was in front of her. The girl began to cry yet her tears were frozen and came out like snow flakes, chilling her face. She reached for him. "Jungkook...please. Help..." Jungkook didn't say anything to her. Behind him were lights from the carnival she realized. Aurora could see the Ferris Wheel in the background. Finally he reached for the fallen girl, but when she touched him, he dispersed into a bunch of white feathers. The ground she was kneeling on crumbled and she began to fall. 

Opening her eyes, Aurora was under a thin, see-through sheet. The Rory reached for the end of the veil so she could pull it off but did not find it. The sheet began to get tighter and tighter, suffocating the poor girl. 
Hands reached through the darkness and tore the sheet for her. Aurora sat up, coughing. Slowly getting up, she noticed she was back in the forest. The airplane parts littered the ground once more. Like a fool, she started following them once more. The plane pieces were covered in blood. Under one of the wings lay a single arm, the rest of the person covered. Aurora reached down to move the wing aside. "Dont!" She heard someone say. 
Taehyung was behind her, this she knew, yet she didn't turn. Aurora needed to know who this was. He covered his hands around her eyes covering her view as she moved the broken machinery. When his hands dropped from her face, she was back at the park. Looking around Aurora was surrounded by pretty wild flowers and butterflies. V was next to her, humming slightly and looking up at the sun. Slowly the confused girl looked at him. He turned and smiled at her, giving her chills. "Aurora." He said in his husky voice.
She leaned in and kissed him. 

An itchy sensation crept into her back. She reached behind and scratched. "Ouch!"
Her fingers returned with blood and a small silver feather. This said feather turned black and crumpled before her as if it were on fire. 


"I’m chasing butterflies, so lost in dreams
I follow your traces
Show me the way, please stop me
Let me breathe"