First Love

Will You Save Me

                                                         Chapter 4

12 year old Aurora sat on a bench in their park, crying. Young Jungkook walked up to her with a handful of dandelions. "Why do you cry?" he asked her. "I have to leave...I have to go back home.." Aurora said sniffling. Jungkook sighed and handed her the weeds. (not knowing of course that they are just that, and not actual flowers). He sat next to her and wrapped his little 12 year old arm around her. "Don't cry alone..." was all he said his lips right above her ear and his words sent shivers down her spine. Aurora leaned into him and continued to cry. She could hear his heart beating really fast. His voice broke her cries"You know...I really.."

The scenery changed and Aurora was gazing off in her favorite patch of grass, in abandoned pool. She knew she was about to leave for America again, and wanted to visit it one more time. She looked down at her small hands and began crying again. This time another boy came up behind her. "Aurora..." He says. She turned to look at him, tears running down her face, the sun ruining her vision of the boy. "Won't you be back next summer?" V asked and she shook her head. She tried squinting to look at him but the sun wouldn't allow it. "No. My parents' jobs changed up a little. This will be my last time here for a good while..." V sat with his back against hers in the grass and reached over to place his hand on hers. She felt him look up at the clear blue sky, "I wish we could run away..." He said. He grasped her hand harder. "Aurora...I"

"This is the end of our relationship
But never be sorry
You will meet me again in some shape or form
Greet me happily then"

Didn't make the gif