Denying Umma

Appa, get Umma for me!
When Solar bade goodbye, the atmosphere died down. 
 
Clearly, Chaewon was sad and neglected. For Solar had to work since she missed so much already, she decided to work and stop by again. Making Solar swear, Chaewon was hopeful she'll come by.
 
But for Moonbyul, honestly she didn't know what she was feeling at all. 
 
She should be happy. This time their paths might not meet again. They will not have to look each other in the eyes. They'll never have to spend time. She didn't know if she should be happy or disappointed or just plain confusion. 
 
She's gone. But why does it feel like I want her to stay? To be here, with Chaewon and I.
 
It was just two hours since Solar left. But the two felt it was eternity.
 
 
^_^
 
The sun morning bully was here to fry Moonbyul up, but she beats to it. She woke up at the crack of dawn, can't go back to sleep she jogged, did some work and now she's making breakfast for Chaewon since she had morning coffee already.
 
Today was Monday, back to work while for her daughter. The seven year old is going to torture, school. 
 
After setting the plate and everything, Moonbyul went to wake Chaewon up but seeing the angel sleeping so well she left and will come back later.
 
In front of the computer, Moonbyul types unknowingly Solar's name. Lots of news came up, she went to the images section, seeing lots of pictures of Solar with her group MAMAMOO. Moonbyul downloaded some, especially the underwear pictures of Solar. [ A/N: Who saw it? Solar's so f--king hot right? HUH. ] 
 
Hmm, not bad Kim Yongsun. You really have a nice body, toned abs, your muscles are-
 
" What?! What am I thinking? Aish, whatever let's just go to the news section I might think inappropriately here. " Moonbyul quickly exits the tab and searches Solar again. 
 
 
She saw a lot of good news, what caught her eye was the news about her and Chaewon?! 
 
" What the f--k?! " Moonbyul quickly opens the article.
 
[A/N: Disclaimer, I am not trying to humiliate or embarrass Allkpop.com I wanted to write in their style for it to look like a real article from a kpop website. Please do not take it seriously. ]
 
Solar of MAMAMOO, a mother? Solar says, no she's not my child! Oops! 
By : jennykwill 
5 hours ago
 
 
         
           By the looks of it, Solar of Mamamoo seems to have a hidden daughter. The kpop idol was strolling around the mall when a child who was about seven to eight years old came up to Solar, claiming she's her Umma. The source says that those fanboys who were next to Solar clearly heard the rising actress said that she is indeed her Umma. 
 
 
 
 
 
           
The kid was soon discovered to be Jung Chaewon Heeyeon and surprisingly is the daughter of a famous owner of the pizza brand we all love, Mr. Rocky's XXX and a CEO of multiple companies no other than Moon Byul Yi. 
 
 
 
 
They were said to be strolling around the mall then suddenly Chaewon started to proclaim Solar is her mother. RBW Entertainment has spoken in behalf of Solar and they stated:
 
" Our artist, Solar of MAMAMOO has directly confirmed that she is not related to this child and to Miss Moonbyul-ssi whatsoever. She purely admitted she was the child's mother because she felt pity for the child and Miss Moonbyul. No need for us to have tests nor DNA samples because we believe Solar's words. " 
 
 It looks like a was a misunderstanding! 
 
 
However, no representative has come up in behalf of Moonbyul's side. 
 
What do you think? Is this true or this is just simply for publicity? 
 
MAMAMOO is said to come back this upcoming July for their summer comeback. 
 
 
 
^_^
 
[+00546] Noona, why? T_T
 
[+00437] Solar really looks like a mother to me, but she just started her fame she doesn't need this scandal to ruin her rising success. T^T
 
[+007364] That kid and that Moonbyul girl seems to like the attention, CLEARLY a they did it for fame, Ummmm, get your own life! Attention seekers! 
 
[+0035678] What an excuse. Clearly, this might be her daughter but she's denying it because she is shamed of her dark past! Well, darn you should be! Wheein and Hwasa should just be a duo. They do not NEED Solar. 
 
 
" Appa? " Moonbyul turns around and sees little Chaewon crying. 
 
" Shush princess, why are you crying? " She raises her up to her lap and soothes her back with soft pettings.
 
" Appa, is it because of me that Umma's being hated? " Chaewon stares at her Appa's lap as tears starts to wet Moonbyul's pants. 
 
" No, no, no sweetheart! You are not at fault! It's just that they don't understand the situation. You, you should not be blamed for this, more so you should be the best thing that ever happened to Umma. " Moonbyul tearfully smiles as she sees the pain of her daughter. Being so young and naïve, Chaewon is really vulnerable and Moonbyul's just worried that it may affect her life forever. 
 
" But Appa, why did Umma deny me? Us? Why did she? " Chaewon does not understand the difference between the honesty and just pure pity. Moonbyul said earlier that Solar is not her mother. Sometimes, she wishes if only her real mother loves her so much, she would not be experiencing these struggles. 
 
" Well, sweetie. It is the truth, She is not Umma and I am your Appa. Solar denying us does not simply mean that she does not love us. She loves us so much she decided to tell the truth. Even in the most painful way. Chaewon, she did deny and reject you nit being your mother, but being your father is the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are that special. And not Solar can't break that. " 
 
Moonbyul hugs her daughter gently yet securely making sure she doesn't slip of her. 
 
 
Her sobs gets lower and lower. Until, there were none.
 
They just stayed like that. 
 
 
" Appa. " 
 
" Hmm? " Moonbyul hears her heart breaking that the sight of Chaewon's face. Puffy and bloodshot red. Ohh, puffy. 
 
" Let us clear Umma's name. I want to clarify things first thing tomorrow. " 
 
Moonbyul faintly nods as she swiftly picks Chaewon up to do their nightly routine and head to bed. 
 
Moonbyul takes a second look. 
 
 
" I knew I should not have let you in. "
 
 Leaving Solar's picture on the computer screen, smiling as if mocking their pain.