Smiling Umma and Appa?

Appa, get Umma for me!

 

This might be last time you will receive daily or more recent updates, school is just being a bit-h as of the moment. Thank you for understanding. ^.^


 

                                    

                                              Once again, the bully sun was frying Moonbyul up. She moves closer to Chaewon, yet again feeling nothing she immediately opens her eyes. 
 
" Chaewon-ah? Chae? " Groggily, she gets up. Hearing giggles, she heads to the kitchen. Seeing her daughter and Solar full of flour all over. 
 
" What are you doing? " Hearing a husky voice, Solar snaps at Moonbyul smiling.
 
" Appa, we're making breakfast! For seven years, you're the one who cooks for me. This time with Umma, I'll cook for you. " Hearing that, Moonbyul sure is lucky.
 
" Aigoo, you don't have to do that. You repay me by smiling every time. It's fine. Now, I'll take over, because it looks like we might eat everything burnt. " Moonbyul chuckles as she takes Solar's apron, wearing it.
 
" Now off, you two lovely ladies. How about you make me coffee and some juice ya? " Moonbyul winks at both as she flips the almost burnt pancake. 
 
" Arrasso! " 
 
Both of them dashing off, Moonbyul laughs again.
 
 
^_^
 
" So, what are we doing today? " Moonbyul asks Chaewon who was sitting in her lap as always. Chewing her food, Chaewon answers.
 
" Let's go to the park! " Spitting bacon bits, Solar wipes Moonbyul's face as she laughs.
 
" Thank you, and as for you young lady I'll teach you how to ride a bike. It's been ages since I promised you that. Sounds good? Solar? " They both agree.
 
Chaewon thinks. Finally, family time!
 
 
Moonbyul thinks if. 
 
 
If Chaewon wants her to be her Umma, and Solar wants to be her Umma then why not be her Appa as well? Let's just get along Kim Yongsun.
 
^_^
 
 
In a nick of time, Chaewon was able to get the hang of biking around. She even bikes one handed. The problem was Solar. Unfortunately, she doesn't know how to bike. In order for Solar to learn, Moonbyul suggested that she would rent a two seater bike so that Solar will be able to coordinate not only with herself but also with Moonbyul. 
 
 
" Alright, Solar you be in the front seat. " Moonbyul patted the said seat while getting a helmet. She also placed knee pads for Solar in case if they fall. 
 
" Why? Can't I be in the back? " Solar complains, sensing that her in the front is not a good idea. 
 
" No, you have to be in the front to practice being by yourself. To imagine I'm not even there. " 
 
Solar weakly smiles.
 
" Fighting Umma! " Chaewon said as she bikes around, she did a fist bump in the air as if she's fist bumping with Solar.
 
" Fighting, Solar. " 
 
That calmed Solar's nerves for a second.
 
 
^_^
 
 
A couple of falls there and here, Moonbyul decided that she takes the front seat to make Solar more comfortable. 
 
" Enough practice, let's just ride. " Moonbyul starts to pedal and they were next to Chaewon who is joining her Umma in her training. 
 
" Chaewon, you go ahead. " With Chaewon in front they really looked like a family.
 
Solar can't stop giggling over her mistakes.
 
Moonbyul can't stop laughing at her.
 
Chaewon can't stop smiling as she saw the interactions with her Umma and Appa.
 
" Moonbyul, let's take a break! I'm sweating here, I need water! " Right, she's an idol after all she needs to be hydrated. Moonbyul presses the brakes and fully stops. Chaewon stops as well.
 
They grab their picnic basket from Moonbyul's car [A/N: Explanation why Moonbyul's car didn't make an appearance last chapter was that the car was left since Moonbyul wanted to walk for better experience of the hangout with her daughter. Don't blame me, blame Moonbyul. Hah. ]
 
Moonbyul puts the cloth down as Chaewon was helping Solar taking the food out of the basket. There were fruits, sandwiches, drinks and more. They were happily eating and chatting like a real family. They feel like a real family. They look like a real family. 
 
" Solar, don't you have a diet to follow? " Moonbyul was curious since the latter was eating not that much but you know little more than what Moonbyul expected an idol would eat. 
 
" I'm sorry, I must be fat huh? " Solar puts down her second sandwich and instead picks up an apple. Pouting, she bites into it.
 
" No, I'm asking because you're so skinny. Here, eat lots. " Moonbyul gave her half bitten sandwich as well as the sandwich Solar placed down. Chaewon was just giggling how sweet her Appa was.
 
" Well, you! Young lady, no more eating. The doctor will be very upset with you and will take a couple more shots, you must like needles huh? " Moonbyul threatens her daughter as Chaewon quickly puts down the third doughnut she was eating. 
 
" C'mon! Let's stretch there to lose some of your fats. " Moonbyul pulls Chaewon up and walks a little further from their picnic place. 
 
" Yah! Moonbyul! Don't overdo it! Baby Chaewon is not fat! " Solar defended her "daughter". She really wasn't fat! A little chubby but fine.
 
" Yeah, yeah! Kim Yongsun! " Moonbyul stretched her daughter and laughs as Chaewon screams in pain. 
 
" Endure kid! Little ways to survive life. Endurance. "
 
You really are her Appa.
 
Solar and Moonbyul smiled the nth time today, while Chaewon. 
 
That kid's going to have osteoporosis early.  
 
 
^_^
 
I read everything you guys comment. I need more feedback. ^_^