Famous Umma

Appa, get Umma for me!

 

Double update for you guys cause why not? I'll be very busy today, no time to update so here you go.

 

 

^_^

Morning sun hit Moonbyul's face really hard as she turns to her side. Seeking warmth from Chaewon's tiny body. Unfortunately, no heat was radiating. 

 
" Chaewon? " Moonbyul rubs her eyes. She kept touching the empty space beside her. 
Nothing, no screams nor shrieks. She opens her eyes immediately. Eyes searching for the young creature.
 
" Jung Chaewon Heeyeon, I swear if you are playing hide and seek, I'm not going to seek you! " No giggles. That's it! 
 
" Chaewon? " Moonbyul gets up and rushes outside. 
 
Finding Chaewon, in front of that goddamn computer watching Solar again with eyes of admiration. She's wearing earphones as she squeals as her "Umma" sings beautifully. 
 
Tapping her shoulder, Chaewon turns around and beams at her Appa saying
 
" Appa, Umma is really pretty! And she sings really well too! " Chaewon shouts in the morning, forgetting she had earphones on. 
 
Moonbyul takes one off. 
 
" Arrasso! C'mon, computer in the morning is bad for you. Let's eat breakfast. " As she heads to the kitchen she hears. 
 
" I'm done Appa, go ahead and eat! " As she plugs the earphone back again. 
 
When did she learn to wake up and eat early? 
 
" Aish. " Moonbyul mumbles as she prepares her breakfast. 
 
 
^_^ 
 
Few hours ago, she was sitting and eating. Now she's still sitting yet she's staring her daughter. It was 8:30 when she woke up and ate and it was 8:30 when she found her daughter staring at Solar and now it was 10:30. 2 hours have passed but the kid's not letting Solar rest in her eyes. She keeps searching and searching. 
 
Until.
 
" Appa! " 
 
" Hmm? " 
 
" I wanna meet Umma! " 
 
Moonbyul spits her water out.
 
^_^
 
Luckily, today was Sunday and Moonbyul always follows tradition. That Sunday is family day and it is only for family time. They are currently wandering on the streets. Moonbyul decided to take her daughter to the mall and hang out.
 
" Appa, I'm hungwy! " Chaewon cutely said. 
 
Did Chaewon just aegyo-ed? 
 
Arrasso! Off to eat! " Moonbyul was being dragged by her daughter.
 
 
^_^
 
" You have a pretty daughter Miss. " An ahjumma complimented her daughter. 
 
Well, what can she say. She's got good genes. 
 
Thank you ahjumma. Chaewon say thank you. " Moonbyul urges Chaewon to say thank you.
 
" Thak ywu! " Chaewon said unclearly as food was consuming . 
 
" Aigoo, such a cutie! " As the old woman passed by, out of their sights.
 
Moonbyul proudly smiled. 
 
Ruffling Chaewon's hair, they continued to eat.
 
 
^_^
 
 
They were walking around when.
 
" Appa, buy me ice cream please? " Chaewon was having her cravings again. And Moonbyul of course agreed to. 
 
" Okay, but stay right here! No talking to strangers! Ask for help if you need it. I'll be right back alrightie? " Moonbyul kissed her daughter's forehead and scooted off.
 
 
Hmm, she seems familiar. Chaewon thought.
 
 
Umma?!
 
^_^
 
Moonbyul, who has two ice creams in each hand, one mango and the other one chocolate came back to where she left Chaewon. 
 
" Okay, I'm back - " 
 
Chaewon was nowhere in sight. 
 
" Chaewon?! "
 
Oh no, I'm such a bad parent! 
 
Leaving my daughter here seriously Moonbyul?! 
 
What were you thinking?!
 
I'm sorry Umma I've failed to be a good parent. I've failed you!
 
Before Moonbyul cries her eyes out she hears
 
" Appa! I've found Umma! " Chaewon was smiling widely as she held a stranger's hand, they were surrounded by lots of people. 
 
Oddly familiar.
 
Who is she?
 
Wait.
 
Solar?! 
 
Moonbyul's spirit descended from her.