Lying Appa

Appa, get Umma for me!

 

" It was not good at all. " Moonbyul had a grim face an expression telling the night was awful. Meeting with someone from the past can go two ways. One, you're really excited and want to reconnect or you just don't want anymore or anything from that person. And in this situation, Moonbyul's choosing the latter.

 

 

" Of course you're going to say that! It's your ex! Anything and everything related to her is unpleasant for you. " Wheein is a good friend but right now Moonbyul's debating whether to punch her or just clamp shut. Maybe both! 

 

 

" Wheein, I'm not looking for any scolding right now, I don't want the night to go as bad as it is. We talked and it ended badly so let's leave it at that okay? " She was stressed. One thing Moonbyul has learned from raising Chaewon was the pain is real. And sometimes it's okay to just let the pain, pain you in any way. And tonight she just wants to feel it. To see how's she going to react to it. Because quite frankly Chaewon's mom is a freakin' y psychopathic demon whose just consuming her brain to this moment. 

 

 

" I know! And this is what I want to remind you. True, you single-handedly fed, clothed, cared, loved that beautiful child of yours. It's been tough we all know that. But this time, take her perspective. Her side. Understand. Comprehend. Acknowledge. Because mate, she has every right. She's the mother. Every mother loves their children and want the best for them. So maybe she left her to you to have the best. Cause you're the best. " Wheein tiredly smiled at me, she has asked me a couple times what if she comes back, and wants Chaewon back what should I do? What should I do? 

 

 

" Well she should have thought about that when she decided to leave me and Chaewon behind. I get it Wheein. I got it. I really appreciate you coming here but I think I'm going to rest. You should too. " I stand up ready to kick Wheein out of my home because I'm dead tired. Physically and emotionally. I can tell it's the same for Wheein as well.

 

 

" Thank God! I thought you never asked! It seems like you want me here forever! I'm kidding! Aright, see ya, remember what I told you. Good night. " I led her to the door and I waved good bye to Wheein. I thought to myself how lucky and at the same time cruel is the world for having so righteous friends. It makes you want to be right all the time. And right now, I don't want to do the right thing. 

 

 

 

" Send my love to Hwasa for me! Good night! " I locked the door and leaned against it. I flashed back all of what happened tonight. The meet up. I don't even want to talk about it. Nor think about it actually. It's crazy really. At this rate, I'm afraid we'll never agree on anything. Speaking of it, I'm quite anxious to tell Chaewon about her real mother. She has been longing for her for ages, and I can feel her loneliness when she sees a perfect family. A family I can never provide. A family I can't give her. But she can. And that's what fears me the most. 

 

 

 

" Appa? " Little Chaewon. Sweet Chaewon rubbing her eyes as she walks down the stairs. Seemingly, she looks like she has just woke up. I smiled on how lovely my daughter has been growing. Beautiful, crazy, lovable fluff. And I might lose it if I give Chaewon back to her. Chaewon puts her tiny little hands up for me and I wrapped them in my neck, as she sat comfortably in my lap. I'm sitting on my rug rocking Chaewon back and forth to lure her back to sleep and Chaewon places her head on my shoulder.  

 

 

 

" Appa, where did you go? " I did tell her I was meeting someone but I didn't tell her it was her real mom. Because I don't know, I'm not ready for Chaewon to see her. It's selfish what ever but I'm protecting my daughter for the worse. 

 

 

 

" I just met some friends from work. They were really nice to Appa. " I lied. My sweet lies have been slowly creeping on to me. I'm terrified for the day Chaewon finds out the truth. But I'll do anything to not let that happen. 

 

 

 

" That's great Appa. I want to meet them sometime. Maybe we can be friends too! " My little one is always excited to make new friends. I guess she got that from me. Her mom isn't really the friendly type, she's more of the hard to approach. 

 

 

" I don't know sweetheart. You'll just be bored when we talk all weird and stuff because we usually talk about work. I know your passion for business sweet. And I'll save you from the torture aye? " The weight on my shoulder is kinda heavy. I glanced at Chaewon and my sweet is fast asleep. How cute! 

 

 

" See! Even Appa bores you that you sleep when I talk. Young lady you have to work on your manners here, you listen when someone talks. But since it's just Appa I guess I'll let you off the hook. " I chuckled, my girl has always been this cute and adorable little ball of sunshine in my life, and I can't wait for the years to come for us. 

 

 

" That's why I'm not letting you go sweetie. Appa has been taking care of you and it will always stay that way. I promise." I kissed her forehead gently, careful enoughp not to wake her up, I rock her lightly and stood up to go bed. And sleep with comfort and love. 

 

 

 

 

" Appa loves you Chaewon. " Chaewon lightly smiles in her sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

^_^

 

 

Booyah! I'm back sons! Sorry it's short. The brain has farted way too much today so it's all I can get for you awesome beings but stay tuned for more because it's going to be epic. In this chap I wanted to focus on the relationship of Moonbyul and Chaewon's real mother which you will know later on. Also because Mother' s Day is fast approaching so yeah. But more on Solar's side in the next chap so stick around. 

 

-Kororo143