Don't give up

Secrets

HANI'S POV

"Hani, Please stop crying," CL tried to comfort me as we sat on bench.

"How can I?  I haven't heard of him in weeks. He... He wouldn't go back on us would he? He flew to America when I was in training just to tell me he loved me two months ago. He wouldn't just throw it away would he?" Everything I was saying was coming out between sniffles and sobs.

"Kim KyuJong has loved you for, what? 8 years?, And two months ago he finally got the courage to finally tell you. He Wouldn't, won't, nor will he ever take that back, Hani."

"Yet it still hurts... Cl..... I really do love him..."

I felt Cl suddenly turn,"What do you want?"

I turned my head to see Kyuhyun.

"Nothing... Since Hani was crying ... I just wanted to see if she was alright..." 

"Well, This doesn't concern you sop you can just leave," CL said in an irritated tone. 

"Ye... I'm sorry for the bother," He bowed his head slightly

"Kyuhyun," I called him. "Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine." 
He gave a small smile and left.

He reminds me a bit of him.

~

The next classes went by fast. There were just 5 more minutes left for math, our last period (WoooHoo~!) to be over. The teacher said not to talk so CL and I decided to pass each other notes. Well, not actually passing each other notes more like sliding, since we sit next to each other, a piece of paper responding to what the other wrote. We already filled up a full paper and got a new one to fill up will our strange randomness. ^^

I read CL's message: 'You know... you've never told me when you met Jongie oppa?'

Really? I've never told her?

I began to write:

I've known him since I was a baby. Our grandmothers have been friends since they were young, and so have our mother's ,as you know, and yeah. 

I slid the paper back at her.  And A few seconds later I got it back :

And when did u realize u liked  loved him? XP

I giggled.

I realized I had a crush on him when I was ... 12... I think? *shrug* When I realized i truly loved him. Was the first week after he disappeared.

I handed her the paper back and read as she wrote: 

I don't want to bring up that bad subject again, So is -

Suddenly Kyuhyun pulled the paper from CL and crumbled it into his pocket. What the heck? CL looked really annoyed mainly because its him, she really wanted to tell him off. But he spoke before she could.

"Mrs.Oh, I just remembered that yesterday, you didn't get the chance to go threw my notebook," He said as he handed the teacher the notebook.

"In a second, Cho Kyuhyun," Then she turned to look at CL and I confusedly.I could of sworn you two were passing each other notes."

0.0.....

"We're right next to each other, Mrs. Oh, that would be silly,'' CL started.

"Thou, It would be quite tempting to have some sort of communication seeing as we aren't allowed to talk, but there are only a few minutes of class left so we can just wait," I continued as we both smiled at her, and the teacher just looked at us as if we were strange.

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

After Mrs.Oh checked my notebook, I sat back down on my desk. The girl behind me was staring at me but I just ignored her and read. 

You know... you've never told me when you met Jongie oppa?'

Jongie? 
'You love Jong-y! You love Jong-y!' 
"Don't you dare speak of Him like that! Jong is not like that!" 

"I really do love him,CL..."

She does have someone.....

I've known him since I was a baby. Our grandmothers have been friends since they were young, and so have our mother's ,as you know, and yeah. 

There's no way I win here is there?

And when did u realize u liked  loved him? 

I must be a masochist to actually continue reading this.

I realized I had a crush on him when I was ... 12... I think? *shrug* When I realized i truly loved him. Was the first week after he disappeared.

I lose.... Wait.Dissappeared? Did he leave her? Did he move?

I shouldn't be giving myself false hope, but there's still that small feeling in me that tells me I shouldn't give up. Not yet. I'm Cho Kyuhyun, I don't give up so easily.

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HI... It's been a while 

I got my computer fixed so I will be updating as much as I can.

Thank you for not unsubscribing and to the the subscriber that said this was their favorite fic which I'm sure you found better ones but whatever  

... I love you ~ 

 

I give you cute Kyuhyun, 

 

I love this boy so much.... Well, Bye