Morning's... Feelings?

Secrets

~At Hani's house~

The alarm clock went off.

"Ah," Hani yawned as she pressed the snooze button. "CL wake up."

"I don't wanna," Cl said as she buried her face in her pillow.

"You better get up if you don't want 

Hani and CL went down the stairs.

"Breakfast is on the table, If you want some," Mrs. Park said.

The girls ate breakfast, and talked. 

Jandi, CL, and Hani headed of to school. Jandi goes to the same school as Cl and Hani, but not the same building. AS soon as Jandi left, Cl and Hani left the school and went to a fast food 7 minutes away from the school and bought themselves vanilla milkshakes. Then they started walking back.

 ~SUngmin's House~

"Kyuhyun, hurry up we're gonna be late!" Sungmin screamed.

"Coming," Kyuhyun said as he went downstairs. "You have a car why do we have to hurry up?"

"Because my car is out of gas and we have to walk or possibly run!" 

 

Hani's Pov

I'm a bit curious," Hey Cl?"

"Hm."

"Is there anyone else you've been into after GDragon?" I felt a little awkward asking this.

There was an awkward silence.

"Not really... All I see are the idiots at school and the ones from the company," She answered. "Hey,I have a question."

"Ask away."

"Do you love Jong-y?"

Eeh! "What's with the question?!"

"Awww! You love Jong-y! You love Jong-y!" She teased.

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

We RAN all the way to school. Yes Running. I'm insanely hot. I started fanning myself.

"Just take off the- the jacket," Sungmin said panting.

"I have a black eye, remember?"

"Oh, right."

As soon as we started to breath  normally again, we started heading to the school gates that were across the street.

"Aww! You love Jong-y! You love Jong-y!" CL exclaimed.

She could of said it lower and we still would of heard her because we're 6 feet away. She could of said it lowered and I would of still felt my heart shatter to pieces.

"Unlike the other  bastard, I approve of our Jong-y, so you can go out with him."

"My dear over protective friend, despite my feelings for him I don't know if he likes me that way back. Anyways, we are just good friends."

I felt relieved and a bit insecure.

"Are you kidding me? Jong-y has loved you since before I knew you, which by the way,  is a really long time. So you will go out and date."

More pain shattered threw by heart. I feel like Cl is doing this because she hates me, but I know this is reality.

I gathered up courage and decided to go walk up to them and say hi.
......

"H-Hey, Oppa."

"Huh? Oh, Hey Seohyun." I saw Hani leaving. Great, I lost my chance. 

Seo turned to Min, whom I totally forgot was there, "Hey, Sungmin."

 

SUNGMIN'S POV

Kyuhyun kept trying to look at Hani. Poor, Seo. She's going to end up hurting her. Pabo Kyu.

"Seo-" I was interrupted by someone.

"Hi, oppa," A pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Sunny.

"Aish, What are you doing?" I pinched her cheeks.

"Ya! Oppa!" She began to pout. She was so full of aegyo. Like me! 

"Let's go we're gonna be late," Kyuhyun said as he stormed off.

 

"Sungmin," SUnny called.

I looked at her,"Mhm?"

"Why does Kyuhyun-oppa have a jacket on?"

"Huh? Oh, Umm... We better hurry and get to class."

 

HANI'S POV

We entered the classroom drinking our milkshakes and talking about Jade's/ My trip to China soon.

"So she's going to China with Dara for a photo shoot?"  Cl asked.

"Yeah, and to see Geng in a whi-" 

The teacher, Mrs. Kang, interrupted me, "Girls this is a classroom not a lunch room."

"We'll go throw them away." Cl said.

I turned around and bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going!" 

A bit nasty aren't we. What bit her , sheesh."

The girl had blonde hair, she looked a bit plastic.

"Jessica," Mrs. Kang began. "Why didn't you come to school yesterday?"

"Cause I didn't feel like it." 

wow, Plastic nasty and y.

CL and  went to throw out the milkshakes. I saw Kyuhyun and Sungmin rushing down the hallway. Sungmin and 2 other girls went into the class room before ours and Kyuhyun rushed into our classroom. We followed him back to the class room.

"You're almost late," Mrs. Kang said to kyuhyun.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Kang." He said  no looking up from under his huddie that covered his face and sat in his seat.

"Kyuhyun, I'm going to ask you to take of to take of the jacket. It's a violation of the school uniform," Mrs. Kang.

"Yes, mam' ''

Suddenly I heard a bunch of gasps and mumbling.

Cl turned around to look at him, "Wow..."

I turned around. My eyed widened . His eye was purple.

"Dude, what happened?" Dongahe asked him.

"Nothing." Kyuhyun didn't even bother to look up from his notebook.

Nothing? He has a black eye and that's nothing?

He looked at me. Our eyes met for a second, but then he looked back at his notebook.

"Who's she?" The Jessica girl asked examining me. Probably ranking me in a scale of ugly by her expression.

"She's a new student, Hani. You would know if you came to school like you were supposed to, Barbie."

"Excuse me?" Jessica said in english as she scoffed 'offendedly'.

"You're excused." Cl tured anrounnd and ignored her.

She scoffed again. She was like one of those mean pretty girls in movies.

"So, oppa," I saw Jessica from the corner of my eye turn to Donghae. "What do you think of the new girl?" She said as she looked at me as if I were an alien.

"I like her," She didn't like his answered. "By the way" Donghae continued,"I like what you did to your hair."

A huge smile came on he face. Clearly she really likes Donghae.

"She died her hair blonde," Kyuhyun started, "I think it suits her. Now, she looks even more plastic."

She gasped

CL and I were trying to hold in our laughter.

"What are you two laughing at?!" She snapped.

"the truth," Cl said.

"Who are you to talk Blondie?" Jessica said annoyed.

"Well, at least I'm not a wanna be," CL said as she turned around and faced forward. I did the same.

"Why you little-"

"Jessica that's enough!" Mrs.Kang said.

"Yes, mam' " Jessica said as she composed herself.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The bell rang for lunch.

"Kyuhyunie, are you alright? What happened?" Some girl said pushing me aside and running to Kyuhyun.

I hit my hip against the desk. A pair of arms held my waist before I could hit the floor.

"That was a close one,"Donghae said as he helped me stand not letting go of my waist.

"Thanks..." I said awkwardly waiting for him to let go. I could see Jessica getting mad.

"Are you alright?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Ya! Let go already," CL said as she slapped DOnghae's hand away.

Jessica looked really mad. Then she smiled, "Oppa," she linked to Donghae's arm.

CL and I left the room before anything else happened.

 

 

 

 

+==========================================================================

 

Minhae for the bad chapter... (To SONES: I am NOT an anti! I'm sorry but I do make Snsd look bad! its for plot development. I promise that it will be interesting in the future.)


THe next one will be a good one I promise!!

 

Right Eunhyuk:


See he agrees! Look at the reaction I got from them reading the next chapter:

"Oh, So interesting!"


THey really liked it:

 

And they are exited for the chapter after that:

 

 

They even tried to sneak a peak at it:

Please comment and Subscribe. Hyuk wants you to:


Or else he'll be sad:

 

 

^^