Feelings

Secrets

 

 
 

Sungmin's POV

"Great, it's a date," i said with a cheerful smile.
 
"Hyung."    *oh, crap... Kyuhyun.
"Kyuh-" He stormed off before I could finish. I followed. He was practically running down the stair, i could hear him, but couldn't see him. If i run down the stair, I'll end up in the hospital. There are many people that can go down the stairs pretty fast, Im not one of them.  I made it to the end, i began to look around for Kyuhyun. Aha, there he is. He was headed towards the parking lot pretty fast. I ran after him.
 
"K-k-Kyuhyun!*huff*  Kyunhyun!"
 
He stopped and turned around. His face was red of anger. "I tell you how i feel about her... And the first thing you do is take her out on date?"
 
"It's not like th-"
 
"Then what? Hyung, you're not only my cousin, but one of my best friends. And honestly right know I feel like sh-"
 
"Listen to me!" I snapped. "I'm trying to help you. I'm just trying to figure out a little more to try and help you out."
 
 
Siwon's POV
 
What just happened? 
Hani stood with an equally confused face as me. Kyuhyun brought me up here to ditch me? That's nice... -.-"
"Umm... Hi?" I said awkwardly.
 
"Hi... Maybe we should go down, since, you know, there's no reason to stay up here."
 
I chuckled,"Yeah."
 
I began to remember Kyuhyun's face when he left. I haven't seen him that way since... Nah, he's just mad at Sungmin or something. Going down the stairs was pretty awkward and quiet. I made it down a few steps ahead of her. I turned to look at her. Good thing I did. She tripped on her shoe lace and began to fall forward. I caught her just in time. "Are you... Umm... Okay?" Her face was so close.
 
"I'm fine... Thanks." She pulled away. 
 
"What a !"
What the-? What is Jessica saying? 
 
"I told you I wasn't done talking to you," Jessica said. "Donghae, Kyuhyun, and now Siwon oppa, too. *scoff* You don't get satisfied easily... Little ."
 
"Jessica!" I couldn't just keep quiet anymore. "How can you be so cruel?"
 
"Oppa, you-"
 
"How do you think Donghae would feel about this?"
She stiffed up. "And What about Kyuhyun and Sungmin?" And with that all three girls were stiff. I know about their crushes on the guys, I over heard them talking about it before vacation. I promised to keep it a secret, but...
 
"What about Kyuhyun and Sungmin?" Kyuhyun asked approaching us. Dang it...
 
"Nothing."
 
"Seriously, What's going on?" Sungmin asked. 
 
"It's nothing," Hani answered. Jessica began to look at her. i don't know whether she was mad, embarrassed or  not.
 
"What's nothing?" Donghae said as he walked toward us. Why? 
 
"It's nothing," I answered.
What is happening? This isn't going to end well. 
 
Kyuhyun's Pov
 
"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Donghae asked Siwon. "And what are you doing with my Hani?" He joked as he stood between Siwon and her. 
I'll kill him. Sungmin began to laugh... At me. 
 
"Why are you guys so nice to her?!" Jessica yelled in frustration. "She's a... She's a ."
What the hell is wrong with Jessica!?!
 
"Jessica don't you think there is a easier more mature way to solve this, whatever this is," Hani answered. 
 
"You're just being calm to make me look bad," Jessica spat. 
What is wrong with her?!
 
"If anything your just making yourself look bad," She replied. 
 
Jessica looked like she was about to jump on her, "How do you do it? Seduce men with your 'charm' and your bad looks?" 
 
She's beautiful and Kindhearted.
 
"Well, unlike you i don't  have a nasty personality," She shrugged. 
 
"Well any guy that will ever date you will probably cheat or dump you like a piece of tra-!Ahh~! Let go of me!" Hani had the scariest look on her face while her hands were gripping Jessica's collar.
 
"Don't you dare speak of Him like that! Jong is not like that!" 
Jong? Who's Jong? Please,please don't be who i think it is?
she let go of Jessica's shirt, "If you keep up that attitude up you-know- who wont even stand you-"
 
"Hani!" Cl said jogging towards us. "Why am i not surprised that you formed a crowd?... Hey, Are you crying?" 
 
I , along with everyone, looked directly at Hani's face. Her eyes seemed a bit watery. 
 
"No, I'm just thinking..."
"Ya! What did you guys do to her?!" Cl snapped.
"Cl, its nothing. Really." She looked my way. She's looking at me. Why do her eyes look so sad?
 
"Let's go," CL began to walk away with Hani. 
 
Everything was awkward and quiet. "Who knew Hani had it in her?" Sungmin chuckled awkwardly. 
Jessica looked a bit shocked for what just happed.
 
"Never insult a girl's boyfriend or your gonna get it," Donghae said.
 
Boyfriend? 
 
'You love Jong-y! You love Jong-y!'
 
No, have to keep my hopes up. You know what I'm going to ask her directly. Yeah... 
"Guys, I have to go," I ran off looking for Hani. She couldn't of gotten that far. 
 
There she is. She's talking to CL. It's now or never Kyu. 
I got the courage to walk up to her.
 
(Hani) "I really do love him,CL..."
 
I felt my heart shatter.... 
 
 
=========================
I'm sorry It's a really short chapter.