Complications

Secrets

KYUHYUN'S POV

Crap. She left again.

"Come on, lets go," Donghae said. 

Aish, Why is he so nice to Jessica? She's constantly stalking him.

"Unnie, you died your hair!" Seohyun and Sunny said at the same time.

"DO you guys like it?"

"Yeah," SUnny answered.

"It looks good on you," Seohyun said.

"Oh, bite me," I rolled my eyes.

"Seo, your boyfriend is very mean."

Did Jessica just say boyfriend?

"He isn't my boyfriend," Seohyun was moving her hands infront of her face defensively.

"Aww... Seohyunnie doesn't want me as her boyfriend," I joked

Her cheeks turned pink, "Aneyo, oppa, it's just-"

I pinched her chubby cheeks , " I'm just messing with you."I walked away.

 Seohyun is cute and really pretty. I just don't like her that way, well, not anymore. I admit I once liked her in our second year of high school...

I spotted Siwon talking to a teacher . He already graduated, what the hell is he doing here . "Hyung.'' I called him.

He finished talking to the teacher, "Hey, Kyu.''

"What are you doing here?"

"One of my teachers asked me to deliver a message," He answered.

"Ah, I see."

"What happened to your eye?" 

"Its a complicated story," I answered.

"Come on lets go eat," Siwon said.

 

HANI'S Pov

"CL, I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"Kay."

  I got up from  the bench and walked to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, my hair looked really messy. I left it that way . I took of my glasses and splashed my face with water. I heard someone walk through the door and I quickly put my glasses back on

"Oh, look I'ts the ugly chick." It was Jessica and I think those were the 2 girls that went to class with Sungmin.

"Hi...''

"Stay way from Donghae. He's min," Jessica said. Well isn't she direct.  "And I saw the way you looked at Kyuhyun."

I saw the chubby cheeked one look worried.

"What are you-''

Jessica cut me off, "Seohyun's man, stay way."

"Unnie, he isn't mine," The chubby cheeked girl, who I'm assuming is SeoHyun, said nervously.

"Yes, he is, Seohyun. Point is: Stay away."

"Okay, I guess...."   I just walked out as if they weren't there.

"Hey! We're not done talking to you," Jessica said from inside the bathroom, but I just ignored them and kept walking.

Someone grabbed my wrist," Hani.''

I turned around, It was Sungmin. "Can I talk to you?" He looked quite serious.

"Um, Sure?" I felt kind of worried.

"Could you come with me?" He asked.

"Sure.."

He took me to the roof. I swear if he tries something funny both Cl and I will kick his-

"So Jade..."

My eyes widened. Aigoo, He knows. Maybe not. Just keep calm. 

He turned to look at me, I had a what-are-you-talking-about face.

He guided me towards the railing and leaned on the railing. "You don't have to lie to me, Hani. I know your Jade." He said as he looked at the view casually.

"How did you...?" I couldn't even finish the question.

"We ran into your ex-boyfriend... Well, Jade's ex-boyfriend."

Did he just say we?  "We?"

"Kyuhyun and I, but he doesn't know," I sighed in relief. "He left after the fight and didn't-"

"Fight?"

"Yeah, Minho pissed Kyu off and they got into  a fight. Thats how he got the black eye, But when he said you were Jade he was gone. He just knew you as Jade?"

"Yeah, I never told him," I started. "I  didn't have time to break up with him, so I just waited until he'd dump me."

"You're talking about break-ups and you're smiling?" He laughed. "I herd you're promoting a lipgloss, Congratulations."

"Thanks."

"I wanna know more about the two of you. So how about we have lunch tomorrow."

"Sure~?"

"Great it's a date."

Date? I was gonna say something but I got interrupted by someone. "Hyung?"

Kyuhyun's Pov

"Why are we going up to the roof?" Siwon asked.

"I saw Sungmin come up here."

"So?"

"I need to talk to him," I answered.

"WHy?'

"it just... Oh, just shut up and come on.''

The thing is I saw Hyung come up here with Hani. I wanna know why. I opened the door to the roof and the first thing I heard come out of his mouth was "Great its a date."

What was he saying?

I was mad, "Hyung."

 

 

 

 

============================================================================

KNOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT ITS NOT SUCH A GREAT CHAPTER AND IT'S REALLY SHORT. 

I'LL TRY AND UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN. I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY.

 

COMMENT 

SUBSCRIBE

<3

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! XP

 

PROMOTING MY OTHER FICS:

As Time Passes

I Never Stopped Loving You



How do you think Kyuhyun must be feeling?