The New Girl

Secrets

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

Well this . We have to start school again. I really enjoyed my winter vacation. I managed to sneak into a few clubs and bars when I managed to get away from Sungmin. One of the best vacations ever.

 

"Hey Kyu." I turned around and saw Eunhyuk waving at me."How was your winter wonderland?"

Winter wonderland?

Donghae smacked him in the back of the head, "Can't you ask normally how was his winter vacation?"

I held in my laughter.

"My vacation was great," I couldn't help the smirk on my face.

"Weren't you with Sungmin?"

"Most of the time," I answered.

"He snuck out a lot. He doesn't like being with his cousin." He began to pout, like that would work on me.

"He probably left to drink up to his head in alcohol." Eunhyuk guessed it.

I smirked again I couldn't help it.

"You left to drink and didn't invite me?" Sungmin was still using his aegyo. I don't get why he does that, that crap won't work on me.

"Cause I knew you'd kill me the moment I'd pick up a cup."

"Yeah, so don't drink. Its bad." Now SUngmin is scolding me.

 

Ever since what happened last year, I wouldn't dare to invite Sungmin to come have a drink with me. I know last year I was underaged, I still am until February comes, but still. The moment he saw me with a beer, he kicked it out of my hand and went all black belt on me.

 

"Come on lets get to class," Donghae said.

Donghae and I are in the same class, while Sungmin and Eunhyuk are in the other class.

 

I saw the principal and I panicked for a second. Every time I see the principal, I feel like I'm in trouble again. And if i get in trouble, I'm dead because she's my mom's friend. Bur... there was a girl with her. I couldn't see her face, I only saw the back of her head. Her hair was in a messy bun.

They came into the classroom. "Class, we have a new student," The principal announced, gesturing at the girl next to her.

She was beautiful, she just hid it behind the messy hair and the nerdy glasses but she was truly beautiful.

"Her name in Park Hani, I hope that you will all treat her nicely."

Park Hani.... She smiled Shyly.

I was staring at her, I couldn't help it she was really beautiful.

"Well you can take your seat there," Mrs. Kang (the teacher) gestured to the seat next to a blonde girl, who hadn't looked up from her chair. What was her name? Clae lee? Lin?

What ever, it doesn't matter. I began look at Hani again.

 

"What are you looking at?"

"Huh" Dongahe had interrupted my train of thought.

"Why are you staring at the new girl?" He asked.

Think of something, screw it. "It's nothing.." That was honestly the best thing i could come up with.

"She kind of looks familiar, like I've seen her before..."

"Where?" I was really curious.

"I don't kn-"

"KyuHyun,Donghae, Is there something you'd like to share with the class."

"No, mam," Donghae ansewred.

 

 

Finally lunch time.

People were leaving the class room. I was going to get up when 6 girls surrounded our table.

"Oppa, How was you winter vacation?"

Oh, great...

 

Hani's Pov

 

"I like your shoes," said the girl next to me.

"Huh?'' I looked at my shoes.

"Thanks," I looked at hers, They were the same pair. " I like your's."

I looked at her and smiled.

Wow... she looks alot like my old friend... well Jade's oldfriend-

"I'm Lee ClaeLin, but you can cll me CL."

My eyes widened. It is her. I didn't recognize her because she died her hair and her bangs covered her face.

 

 

She smiled, clearly she knew who I was.

I smiled again, "It's great seeing you again."

"Yeah, don't worry, I wont tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me." She held her pinky finger out.

We united out pinky.

"Thanks. By the way I love what you did to your hair."

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

I noticed Hina and Blondie talking, they looked like good friends already.

If Donghae keeps being so nice to these girls, we'll never leave.

Blondie and Hani looked in our direction and laugh.

We'll I'm screwed,I know Blondie doesn't like us, well, she doesn't like me.

 

Hani's Pov

 

"You see those to guys," CL pointed at the 2 guys surrounded by girls."They are one of the about 10 'hotties' of the school. Well one of the ones that tare still here at least."

She said hotties in such a funny way. Clearly she didn't like them.

"Are girls constantly on their backs? I asked.

"Yep, the same way people are constantly on Jade's back," She teased.

"Yeah, but I blend in."

"Come on, I'm hungry. Lets have lunch," CL guided me somewere.

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

Finally! We were away from those annoying girls.

"Donghae," he looked at me,"We won't ever be able to get away from them if you keep acting so nice."

"Kyu, you don't have to be so bitter," He teased. "You keep doing that girls will stop liking you."

"I pray for the day."

He stepped back, "Ew. Dude, are you gay?"

"What the hell man?!" He just called me gay, "No these girls just get really annoying."

"Guys wait up," Leeteuk ran up to us.

What are these guys doing here don't they have class, they don't even go to high school anymore.

"I heard you two have a new girl in you're class," Yesung started,"Is she hot?"

I felt like saying 'Yes! She's gorgeous!' but i didn't dare.

Instead Donghae answered, "She's not ugly but...." he shrugged.

My face clearly showed annoyance.

"Kyuhyun, what's wrong?" Siwon asked.

"Huh? Oh, nothing." Its just Dongahe called Hani ugly.

"But," Dongahe started again, "She looks familiar,I just can't put my finger on it...... Look there she is."

 

We all looked.

She was eating an apple and talking to Blondie.

Sungmin looked at her with curiosity, "She's okay, but those glasses...."

"She seems nice," Siwon said.

"Yeah, but look she's with ClaeLin and she always has this 'bad girl' trouble maker aura,"Ryeowook said.

"Hyuk, I dare you to go over there and say hi," Leeteuk said.

"No," Eunhuk said as he hid behind Hae.

What a wuss...

"I'll do it," Yesung said all jumpily.

He ran of before we could say anything.

 

Hani's Pov

 

"Did you have fun in the states?" CL asked.

"Yeah, we did lots of stuff.... Why didn't you become a model other than just being a dancer?" I asked.

"I -"

"Hi!" A boy with fluffy black hair stood in front of us smiling. HE had a cute smile, he was very handsome. I'm pretty sure he's one of those 'hotties' CL was talking about.

"Hi...?" Cl looked confused.

He turned to me, "You're the new girl, right?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"I'm Jong-woon, but everyone calls me Yesung."

"I'm Hani," I smile or sort of smiled back at him. He seemed playful and sweet.

"You're a senior, right?" He asked.

"Umm.. Yeah," I answered.

"I'm in collage, so call me oppa."

"Question, Oppa. Why are you here, you already graduated?" CL asked.

Yesung opened his mouth to respond but some other guy answered before he could, "He came here to be nice, and you treat him like this." They guy had dark brown hair and it wasn't fluffy like Yesung's. He had a similar face structure, but Yesung seemed kinder. Wait... I think he's in my class.

"You should know all about being rude, Kyuhyun," CL sounded cold.

The Kyuhyun guy started to laugh.

 

CL was dead serious

.... Well, this is awkward....

 

There were other guys. All of them were looking at us and each other, Except Kyuhyun. He was staring at me. it was weird

What if he recognizes me?!

I looked away and bit into my apple.

 

Kyuhyun's Pov

 

She looked away.

Nice, I'm completely freaking her out aren't I?

 

"You look familiar..." Eunhuyk looked at Hani curiously.

Both Blondie and Hani's eye's bugged out for a second.

"You've probably just seen me at the park or something," she smiled.

She looked kind of suspicious like she's hiding something.

 

Everything was quiet again.

Eunhyuk walked up to Hani, grabbed her hand and kissed it, "My name is Lee HyukHae, but you can call me Eunhyuk.

I felt a little anger and pulled him back.

"You flirty monkey," Donghae teased.

I noticed Sungmin eyeing me.

 

Sungmin's Pov

 

So kyuhyun likes this girl?

"I'm Park Hina."

Park Hina my baby cousin likes her. How cute! ^^

I looked at her.

If she'd change her hair and get rid of those glasses she'd be really pretty.

She looked at me and surprisingly smiled. She's really pretty.

I smiled back, "I'm Sungmin."

I can see Kyuhyun was annoyed. Tsk, he should learn to hide his feeling better.

 

"Oh, Hani," ClaeLin turned to Hani,"I heard that you'll be going back to work tomorrow."

"Yeah, why?"

"Mrs.Kim is going to make me a trainee." A trainee?

"Really?! That's great!" Hani Hugged ClaeLin out of Joy.

What are they talking about?

Hani looked at us, she wanted to say something but couldn't because we were here.

"Did you guys know each other before Hani transferred here?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah a few years," ClaeLin said,

"How many?" Asked Leeteuk.

"Five years... Right Cl?" Clae lin nodded.

 

We all introduced ourselves, and talked until the bell rang. At first Clae Lin didn't seem to happy about it.

 

Hani was a nice girl, down to earth, very interesting.

And ClaeLin prefers it when they call her CL.

"I will honestly say that when i saw CL she looked like the rebellious, bad girl type." CL laughed at what I said.

"Oh, she kinda is, depends on how you know her," Hani said.

"So are you!" Cl teased.

"Yeah right.." Hani scoffed.

"Yes!" Cl said as she pushed Hani.

They both started laughing then they hugged.

Okay that was weird. I looked at the guys, they look like they were thinking the same thing I was.

"She's like a sister to me," Cl said as she tightened her hug on Hani.

"Ow," Hani looked squished.

"That's how I treat Kyu," i said as I pinched Kyuhyun's cheeks.

"Ya!" He pulled away, "hyung, you're annoying."

I Pouted,"You're really mean baby cousin."

 

When the bell rang we all went back to class.

 

There's something about Hani... I just cant put my finger on it...