retrouvailles (I.)

here, my dear!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☼ ☼ ☼

 

 

“What’s your favourite flower?” Mingyu asks, poking Wonwoo in the tummy with a pencil and eliciting a groan from the older student. Wonwoo looks down at Mingyu from his seated position on the bed, and shoots him a withering stare, the way he does sometimes when Mingyu has done something stupid (like bothering Wonwoo while he was studying).

 

“Mingyu, we have finals coming up in two days,” Wonwoo grumbles, pulling the hood of his jacket over his face. Mingyu still doesn’t understand why Wonwoo likes to wear his jackets with the zippers facing the back, but he doesn’t mind it in the slightest, because Wonwoo always looks adorable all covered up in them. It's not like Wonwoo was ever one for the conventional, anyway. 

 

“Just tell me,” Mingyu says. He pushes his books off his lap and clamours onto the bed, opting to seat himself on his boyfriend’s lap instead. Mingyu tugs the hood down to reveal a very unimpressed Wonwoo, and he laughs before pressing his lips earnestly against his. Wonwoo's lips taste like spring— a fresh and minty flavour that will forever have Mingyu addicted to.

 

“Pretty please?”

 

“I fail to see how relevant flowers are to our studies,” Wonwoo mutters, but he does reciprocate by kissing Mingyu back firmly, eyes fluttering shut. He jabs Mingyu in the side roughly with a finger afterwards, trying to push the lanky boy off of him. Wonwoo keeps this up for a minute before giving up and wrapping his arms loosely around Mingyu’s waist.

 

“Get off me, you’re heavy.”

 

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter