Prompt 7

Yoonmin Collection

Prompt: fantasy yoonmin with a twist

Word Count: 994


 

Yoongi woke up with a groan. His head is pounding like crazy and his heart is palpitating. It’s crazy and terrifying at the same time and he doesn’t know whether of the two he should feel. Nevertheless, he sits up with a poker face on and a nonchalant attitude. It’s weird though because he doesn’t remember his shorts being this… airy.

 

He sneaks in his hand to scratch that itchy part on his thigh and when he pulls his hand out of his boxers, that’s when he only noticed his hands. His eyes went wide.

 

“Holy .”

 

His hands are so small… very childlike. A scream was already bubbling up his throat but before he lets panic course through, he quickly stands up and runs towards the mirror only to trip halfway through because his boxers fell on is ankles because it’s loose. He groans in pain and ended up sitting. Tears began to spring up at the corner of his eyes. Tripping like this isn’t a big deal usually, but somehow the small pain feels like it went double.

 

Yoongi decided to crawl his way towards the full body mirror they had in their room. The moment he sees himself, he screams.

 

“Babe, pipe down will you?” Jimin mutters in his sleep. Then he shifts to the side. Yoongi screams and screams, his hands holding his cheeks sliding down in disbelief and shock. Jimin sits up in frustration. “What the , Yoongi? I thought I told you to –“

 

Jimin’s eyes went wide.

 

Then he too joined the screams.

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin furrows his brows and folds his legs as he stares at his boyfriend’s shrunken body. If Yoongi looks young for his age, well, this is taking it to the literal sense. Like seriously, Yoongi became a 7 year old kid. If Jimin didn’t see pictures of Yoongi during his younger days (via Mrs. Min) he wouldn’t have recognized his boyfriend in a heartbeat.

 

“What happened that made you…” Jimin gestures wildly at him. “Like this?”

 

“Believe me, that’s what I want to know.” He mutters. He lets a hand drag down his face.

 

Jimin bites his lower lip. “Okay, well…” He claps his hands. “Why don’t we go back to your day yesterday? Narrate me all the things you did.”

 

Yoongi looks at the ceiling. He recounts the morning when Jimin woke him up by accidentally punching his jaw. Breakfast is late so it became a brunch instead. After calling Jimin’s newlywed brother, Seokjin from the mirror-like portal connecting to the other world, lunch was skipped because they took an early nap together at the sofa. He went to take a piss before going back to Jimin’s side and sleep. They ate dinner at a fast food restaurant and then ended up having hot steamy before calling it a night.

 

Jimin shakes his head. “You didn’t do something bad, right? Like… when you took a piss, did you perhaps accidentally pissed a ghost so they put a curse on you for revenge?”

 

“That is bull, you know that.” Yoongi mutters. “Gorgons and fairies exists. Ghosts doesn’t.”

 

“But seeing you like that, I think anything’s possible.” Jimin smirks. “Also for the fact that you have a habit of playing fireman when you pee.”

 

Yoongi raised a finger. “For your information, I do that before I clean the bathroom.”

 

“Then what about –“ Jimin paused midway when he sees a small pinkish bruise on his boyfriend’s knee. His worrywart nature kicked in and he immediately scooped Yoongi in his arms and puts him gently back on the bed, letting him sit at the edge of the bed. Jimin gently lifts his leg. “Aish, you’re not being careful.”

 

“My boxers became ten times bigger, can’t help that.” Jimin goes to take the ointment and cotton before coming back. “O-Ow!” Yoongi bites his lower lip. It irritates him how this small bruise can make him feel so much pain. He thinks that it’s because he’s back at being a kid.

 

“Then you should just take it off.” Jimin slowly eases him and takes it off. However, at the sight of the little pink flaccid , Jimin covers his laugh with a cough. Yoongi glares.

 

“Don’t.”

 

“I don’t have any clothes for you, but I think my baby cousin’s underwear is still here somewhere.” Jimin goes to rummage through his closet drawer and pulls out a kid-sized underwear. Jimin’s cousin always comes here to stay whenever his parents are out on a date or a trip. Stopping in front of him, Jimin smirks. “Shall I help you put it on, baby?”

 

Yoongi huffs. “I can do it on my own.”

 

“Just…” Jimin giggles when Yoongi snatches it on his grasp. “Asking.”

 

The underwear fits snugly and it seems like he won’t be needing any shorts since his baggy shirt is enough to fit him covering down to his knees. He hums and dangles his feet up in mid-air. “So what are we going to do? Is this… is this only temporary or…?”

 

“Hell, hyung. I don’t know. This is the first time I’ve encountered this too.” Jimin purses his lips. “Oh, my god. What if you’re like that forever? Does that mean, I’m gonna have to wait until you turn 18 to have again?!” Jimin stops talking when his face hits a pillow that Yoongi threw at him.

 

“Why are you thinking about at this crucial moment?!”

 

“This is actually a serious matter!” Jimin exclaims. “We’re talking about 12 years of blue balls here! You can’t just brush that matter aside!” Yoongi can only drag his hand on his face upon hearing that.  

 

As Jimin mourns over the hiatus of his life, Yoongi takes his boyfriend’s phone and scrolls down to find Namjoon’s name on the contact. Maybe if he reads about his predicament, maybe he’ll come back to the human world to find some solution to this.