Prompt 4

Yoonmin Collection

Prompt: mpreg

Word Count: 859


 

“Do I look fat?”

 

A question that makes men tremble in fear. Yoongi gulps hard and turns around to look at husband, Park-Min Jimin and flashes him a reassuring smile. He never got the chance to respond because Jimin was already approaching his wardrobe and began to search for clothes like a madman. Yoongi could only sit on the edge of their bed and watch.

 

“My shirts don’t fit anymore.”

 

“Then just go and pick from mine.” Yoongi said. “We can go out to get you a fresh batch of loose clothes for your baby bump.’

 

“So are you really telling me that I’m fat?” Jimin glares at him. Yoongi shakes his head quickly.

 

“Of course, not.” Yoongi chuckles. “Stop putting words in my mouth.”

 

“But you implied it.”

 

“I implied no such thing.” Yoongi watches as Jimin then went to the other side of the wardrobe to pick one of Yoongi’s loose clothes folded neatly. “And how many times do I have to tell you that you’re not fat. You’re y.”

 

“I can’t see my feet, idiot.” Jimin deadpans.

 

“Still y.”

 

Jimin groans.

 

“Stop degrading yourself.” Yoongi chuckles. “You’re hot. I’d still bang you.” He stands up and wrap an arm around Jimin’s waist and lowers his mouth against red ear. “I’d do you in so many positions, I swear. We are going to destroy the b – ow!” Yoongi bends over and takes a step back wincing. “Why’d you kick me?!”

 

“I am busy looking for a shirt and you’re not helping.” Jimin huffs and continues on picking from Yoongi’s variety of shirts. “We’re going to be late for little Jin’s birthday party.”

 

“Seokjin-hyung and Namjoon will understand.” Yoongi rubs the place where Jimin kicked him. “After all, their son might be too occupied with his playmates.”

 

“Well my godson needs to see his favorite uncle.” Jimin beams in pride before finally picking a white shirt with a print that he deems okay for children parties. “Okay, I think this is perfect.” He walks past Yoongi, who ended up sitting on the edge of the bed once again. He watches as his husband pulls his shirt off and wears Yoongi’s.

 

The sight of Jimin wearing his clothes turns him on.

 

“I am proposing for a quickie.”

 

Jimin blushes but frowns upon hearing his husband’s bluntness. “I’ll make love to you, but we’re late so no.” But Yoongi was already approaching him. “Yoongi, I mean it. No.”

 

“It’ll be quick I promise.”

 

“No!” Jimin huffs. “I’m the pregnant one here. I should be the one feeling those kind of things.”

 

“Yes, and right now, you should feel like that too.” Yoongi swoops in to kiss him and Jimin was already on the verge of giving in if not for his phone blaring a familiar ringtone. Yoongi groans when Jimin pulls away and picks his phone. Jimin laughs apologetically and hangs up after assuring the caller about being on the way. “What the hell, Jimin.”

 

“Nu-uh…” Jimin gave Yoongi an once-over, looking at the crumpled button up shirt and faded jeans, and then pulls him along by the collar. “Come on. We better get moving.”

 

Yoongi whines but obliges.  

 

 

 

 

 

True enough, Jin was too occupied on playing with Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook’s child, to even bother with the gift Jimin bought for him making the pregnant male pout. But that was only for a minute because Jimin’s attention was now occupied by Seokjin and his gushes about the pregnant male.

 

Yoongi could only watch from a distance as he tries not jump his husband in front of everybody.

 

“Hey, dude.” He looks at Namjoon, who was carrying his son, Jin on his shoulders. “Help me with this will you? Remember Mighty Morphins Power Ranger?”

 

Yoongi’s eyes went wide. “Oh, please no.”

 

From a distance, Jimin shifted his gaze at his husband doing silly moves to make children happy. Along with Namjoon, they make poses that he distantly recognizes as those evil doers at that Power Rangers series he watches when he was young. Seokjin notices this too and laughs upon seeing his husband, Namjoon, do those things.

 

“I swear, he’s that silly.” Seokjin smiles. “Sometimes I wonder what made me so in love with him.”

 

He watches as Yoongi’s muscles flexes as he moves and swoops down to carry one child, running as he did so with a gummy smile because the children were chasing him to release their ally. Namjoon was cackling in the background, still carrying Jin on his shoulders, who’s supposed to be the evil mastermind. But that wasn’t what Jimin’s attention was.

 

It was the sight of Yoongi so good with handling children that made him feel… hot.

 

“Yeah,” Jimin gulps hard. “Me, too.”

 

The time they were home and inside the confines of the bedroom, Jimin grabs Yoongi by the belt and slips it off his pants making Yoongi’s eyes went wide. And then Jimin pulls him close and undoes his pants, letting it fall on the floor.

 

“Come on.” Jimin Yoongi’s mouth. “Make love to me.”

 

Yoongi did not think twice and kisses him hard.

 

Hubba, hubba.