Character Profiles (Taza Database)

The Tetrad of Taza

Note: The physical descriptions of each main character is based on information from the Taza Database of All Citizens. The rest is, well, subjective. 

AS97iJBiEAaoNPzKxJ0do_bUP-e3aY8uwX9h0ldz

Jeon Hyemi

Age: 19

Race: Mortal

Hometown: Taza

Hyemi is a kind, caring person despite her quick anger point. She also has difficulty trusting others, hence why she only lets her guard down around her closest friends. Hyemi is a very dedicated individual, but sometimes lets the emotions get the best of her. Hyemi’s mother is a rather famous apothecary and her father is a renowned soldier of the Taza Royal Army who was handicapped in battle. Hyemi swears to become a great healer in hopes of ensuring no soldier is incapacitated permanently after such courageous battles. Her affectionate disposition and particular sense of humor makes her a very interesting and fun friend to be around; she always has comforting words at the ready.

 

blEtOpqdPIm4g6mV9B7ByXKUvVL1amhsBar6LOhZ

Hwang Sookyung

Age: 19

Race: Mortal

Hometown: Oros

Sookyung is no stranger to isolation and loneliness, but with the love and unconditional acceptance of true friends, she learned to care for others in her own way. Sookyung was brought from Oros to Taza at a very young age due to the Unspoken Act in the treaty between capitals. The Act states that any individual that has been sealed with a legendary beast must be taken by a designated city, no questions asked, if the conditions are suitable. Sookyung was sealed with the terrifying Kiryu that terrorized Oros’ mountain ranges once. The Kiryu was an iron ore-eating dragon that developed shiny, iron-like skin. According to reports, Sookyung’s mother was the mortal that sealed the Kiryu within her and her father died in battle. Being raised in the city of champions was the wisest option for her, so that she could eventually gain control of the dragon’s power within her. Sookyung can be very emotionless sometimes, but hardship has given her the amazing ability to listen and give advice on others’ problems.

 

PRphU6yHqzUTpd8ezPcT5FDv9h34WQb_tTpu-4oI

Lee Seungwoo

Age: 19

Race: Elf/Mortal

Hometown: Keltalos

Born from a human father and an elf mother, Seungwoo was brought to Taza by his father’s wishes for him to be a member of a formal society. Keltalos is an elven town in the woods west of Taza, imbued with a rich, ancient history. Seungwoo is a very happy-go-lucky type of person; he will randomly bounce from topic to topic. He dislikes conflict and if complications arise, he will hide how he truly feels if he thinks it will make things worse. Seungwoo is very sociable, a trait famous among elves. Seungwoo sometimes doesn’t focus on important matters because his attention wavers easily. All in all, he keeps his friends happy with his unbounded humor and keeps himself grounded with his very adaptive nature.

 

 

 

N9vE4WLEiRlQxX1HQ3mLmQI23rtQM_C9d5cr3_fL

Kwon Jinyoung

Age: 20

Race: Mortal

Hometown: Taza

Born and raised in Taza by a famous blacksmith, Jinyoung can be summed up in a single word- a dreamer. Jinyoung has high hopes of adventuring and discovering new things. Due to his father’s close connections with Taza’s renowned assassins, Jinyoung has had formal training in becoming an assassin since he was a child. This coincided with his mother’s death, and he does not have much memories about her. However, not one for extensive physical activity, Jinyoung is not as skilled with weapons and combat as his father hoped. Jinyoung is a much better student than he is a fighter. Thanks to school, he got to know his other friends whom he goes to for support and solace during tough times. This is especially helpful because for some time now, he believes his life is at a standstill; his father wants him to become a great assassin but Jinyoung himself doesn’t think he has the best potential for that. Though he enjoys company, Jinyoung also tends to isolate himself when he needs to think and reflect deeply. and he finds it hard to express his feelings.