The Land of Shinbi

The Tetrad of Taza

A mystical land that was divided into five main cities, but only four are maintained today.

Taza is the prosperous city protected famously by a large forest. It is in the center of Shinbi. Taza is the city of champions, so to speak. Citizens of Taza with uncanny strength, magic, and/or powers are prioritized candidates for Zenith Academy, the school for training the best. Here, the best of the best are made due to the instruction of mighty leaders. A-rank teams- groups of fighters willing to dedicate themselves for the safety of Taza- are usually the final output of Zenith’s fine instruction. Teams are constantly needed to protect Taza from rogue, unknown, and unprecedented threats.

medieval_fantasy_city_map_detailed_big.j

(Another view)

pb6EYcr.jpg 

 

Denzi is the lost city, located at the end of the forest protecting Taza (Jumblewood). Denzi was unlucky as it was a city built within the jungle at the end of Jumblewood. This was named the Chasmic Jungle. A mysterious power is said to be imbued in the jungle which causes the nature to be untameable. Such was the fate of Denzi since, over time, it has been recaptured by the wild nature. Though the city still thrives, none try to conquer it, as all sorts of dangerous and feral creatures are attracted to its grounds.

 

kingdom-among-the-jungle-waterfall-14735

Festa is the huge, booming capital to the east. Despite Taza being the city of champions, Festa is the wealthiest and most lavish city. Due to its enormous geographic territory, Festa has access to various resources. Thus, Festa is where people indulge and engage in festivities. Normal mortals seek life in Festa because one does not need special abilities to be successful here. You just have to have a knack for business, which is what normal mortals are usually good at. Thankfully, the king of Festa established a reliable military guard force that upholds the security in Festa.

 

sunset%20streets%20china%20houses%20brid

 

 

Aquapolis, despite its name, is not the capital of Shinbi. It is the southernmost city closest to the water. In fact, the city is carved from the edge of the land, a city fusing land and sea. The city includes an underwater town where most of the resources are gathered from. The above-ground city, called Main Aquapolis, controls ports of various ships that sail to nearly every city and town.

589204-bigthumbnail.jpg

 

Lower Aquapolis is home to the powerful merpeople race. Aquapolis was first built by a merman king after all. Since Main Aquapolis is dependent on Lower Aquapolis for most resources, the civilians living above have a subservient attitude towards the merpeople officials living below.

620168-bigthumbnail.jpg

 

Oros is by far the most well-guarded city. It is a huge city enclosed within a formidable citadel. Located near the northern mountains, Oros has a vast supply of iron ore, limestone, and other valuable mining resources; hence how the fortress was created around it. And because of this fortification, Oros has a lot of secrets that may remain hidden from the rest of the capitals…

 

(The Border)

Wallpaper art, castle, mountain, people, rider, horse, cloak, banner

(Interior)

dark-fantasy-city.jpg

The five main cities were established by the Royal Kingdom ages ago, and therefore maintained a peace treaty. But a peace treaty doesn’t always mean everyone is happy. Relationships between capitals can be strained and wars and conflicts can arise easily. What really shakes things up is when news of royalty from a distant land arriving in Aquapolis spreads to the other capitals. The queen of the distant land offers to extend new relations with the city of Aquapolis, but how will this affect the other cities?

 

Auroia is the name of this distant land, and the only thing that is known is that the temperatures are extremely cold here. It is a wintry land covered in ice and snow all year round. However, architecture is quite advanced here, which helps keeps the citizens safe from the harsh conditions.

600392.jpg