FIVE

Of Rubber Ducks, Flower Pots and Bombs

WON WOOS AND MINGYUS ULTIMATIVE STALKING SKILL AND LITTLE QUARREL ABOUT THE NEW INVENTED MINGYU-OMELETTE

Won Woo was amazed by Mingyus unique cooking skills. Nobody could posess this, it was really a special talent, the one and only Mingyu could have. His jaw dropped, and his eyes couldn't leave the omelette in front of him anymore.

"How... I... just.... wow. I'm speechless", he said, not even blinking anymore. Mingyu, who was beside him, grinned proudly, before he then said: 

"I know, I'm just good at everything. I mean, how  - "

" - yeah, just how  can this taste this bad?"

Mingyus proud smile vanished. "I was seriously thinking about complimenting and being nice to you"

"No seriously. Such people like you are rare. They make things taste like... something new"

Mingyu scoffed: "Then how does it exactly taste?"

"Dude, it tastes like... like a rainbow a unicorn on"

"Did you just said it tastes like unicornpoop?"

"I said, it tastes like a rainbow with unicornpoop"

Mingyu scoffed: "It's fascinating how your high school keeps you"

"It's fascinating how the chemistry-professors still didn't discover you", Won Woo retarted, "by your talent" 

Mingyu was about to hit Won Woo, when he then suddenly heard a noise coming out from beside Won Woo's hospital bed. He letted out an very unmanly scream: "Who the heck?!"

Won Woo just calmly looked at the side, before he laughed: "Ah, this is one of my best friends; Seung Cheol"

"Since when was he here?!"

"Since the beginning on. Thinking about it, he was longer then me here", he answered, before Mingyu then freaked and pointed at the corpse: "Oh my god, are you kidding? He's practically dead!"

"I'm not gonna decline that one", Won Woo said, before he then sighed, a trace of worry in his eyes: "He's already been 2 days like this, I'm slowly getting a bit worried about him"

Mingyu nooded: "Yeah, you should be", he just said, taking a deep breath in. Within a minute, he was calm again, turning to Won Woo. "Let's get you out of here. You need fresh air"

"Do I?", the raven haired male raised an eyebrow, but still let his poking friend drag him out - it's not like he could do anything about it anyway. But when they were one their way out, they suddenly heard familiar voices. 

Mingyu and Won Woo simultaneous looked at each other and gulped - it was the flowerpot-terrorist. Quickly they hid behind some wall, watching Jesus, nice psycho hyung and flowerpot-terrorist pass them, before they followed them. One hunch of them and they could end up dying. It was truly Mission Impossible.
They were silent for a while, holding their breath, in case they breathing was too loud, before Won Woo then dared to talk: "First question - why do I always end up stalking that pink haired guy?"

Mingyu shrugged: "I don't know, but that is not an healthly way to live your life"

"Second question - isn't that my room they're going in?" 

"Yes, it is. Maybe they wanted to visit the corpse Seung Chin or whatever his name is"

"Seung Cheol. Third question - Aren't we a bit obvious? You hiding behind me is not gonna really hide me"

"Well, that's not my problem"

"Fourth question - What did you put in the omelett? I think I'm gonna stay a week longer because of food poisoning!"

"Some mushrooms"

Won Woo turned around immediately: "You put some mushrooms in omelett?!"

"Was this the fifth question?", Mingyu asked innocently, looking at Won Woo from his crouching position on. The older just sighed, before he shook his head dissaprouvingly: "Seriously, you and your damn puppy look"

Mingyu grinned satisfied, before he then pushed Won Woo harshly to the front, signing him to walk on. "Let's go, we're about to lose them!" Won Woo scoffed, but still did as ordered. 

They stopped, when they were right in front of Won Woos hospital room. Fortunately, the door was open, just right for them to look through the little gap. Mingyu and Won Woo both almost chocked on their own saliva, seeing the scene in front of them. The pink haired boy was standing in front of Seung Cheol, head bright red and the latter was grinning from ear to ear, meanwhile Jesus and nice psycho-hyung were watching the scene, smiling warmly at them. 

"Oh my god. Do I see an embrassed Ji Hoon not killing someone?"

"Do I see an happy Seung Cheol not strangling or pushing someone to death?"

Mingyu and Won Woo looked at each other, eyes wide open: "They did it", they both said at the exact same time, "They seriously got together"


Author Note:

Yeah, I know. Mingyus cooking skills are great, but this was written before One Fine Day, where he proved his skills, so I didn't knew before.

Thank you all for commenting and reading again. Love ya'll <3