Revealed

I Loved You Once

I slept over at Byul’s place because I was too tired to drive home and it’s nice to catch up with her. I forgot how talkative she can get, which was a good thing. Her storytelling distracted my mind from Jaejoong.

 

*Morning*

 

“Byul-ah!!! Wake up, I’m going home now!”

 

“Neh Changmin, you can have me in any way you want…” Byul mumbled. Obviously sleep talking.

 

“BWO? Who’s Changmin?” I shook Byul awake. Wrong choice. I was met with Byul’s fiery eyes which shot a thousand daggers at me. Never wake up a sleeping dragon.

 

“YAH UNNIE! I was having a great dream and you ruined it! You know dreams are hard to remember!” She sat upright and crossed her eyes, face puffy.

 

“Who’s Changmin?” I smirked at my best friend, eyebrows raised.

 

“No one…” she looked down embarrassed.

 

Changmin. Changmin. Changmin. S- Changmin. Sh- Changmin. SHIM CHANGMIN! “YAH SHIM CHANGMIN! DBSK CHANGMIN! MAKNAE CHANGMIN?” I shouted. Byul still didn’t look up. I was right.

 

“Arasso, go back to dreamland I’ll go now”

 

“Whatever…” she grumbled as she tucked herself back into bed. I smiled to myself and let myself out of the condo.

 

Byul was off work today, but not me. I’m still Jaejoong’s “assistant.” I can’t face Jaejoong after our last encounter. But what can I do, my Boss is relying on me.

 

I went home and got dressed. The weather was nice, not a single cloud in the sky. I wore a white tight fitting dress that stopped mid-thigh. The dress defined my bottom and my curves well. The dress had a V-line neckline, which showed just enough cleavage. This is payback for all the emotions this man has done to me. He wants to play naughty, I’ll play naughty. If I outplay him maybe he’ll leave me alone and support the Station.

 

I paired my dress with red stilettos. I grabbed my laptop bag and my purse. I got into my car and drove to work.

 

As I walking inside my Station building there were many people crowding the big T.V. screen in front of the building. What is it this time! I groaned and tried to push past people, but it was no use. I gave in and stared at the screen.

 

“OFFICIAL: DBSK’S KIM JAEJOONG ENGAGED TO MODEL PARK SOOYEON”

 

My purse dropped from my hand unexpectedly. OFFICIAL. Yah Song Maya! Stop thinking that you have a chance with him. You don’t! You lost that chance already. He moved on.

 

I forcefully pushed my way through the crowd ignoring the glares and curses I was getting and made my way inside the building. I took a deep breath and mentally slapped myself. I scanned my card and made my way to Jaejoong’s “temporary” office. Since the Station wants his parent’s company to invest, they gave Jaejoong a temporary office just until fashion week “so he doesn’t have to travel far.” Rich people. That part is not why I’m annoyed, I’m annoyed that they put his office across my desk! AND THAT HE’S ENGAGED!

 

I got to my floor and went to my desk first to drop off my laptop and purse and proceeded to his office.

 

I knocked lightly at the door, but no response. I knocked again, no response. “Mr. Kim are you there?” I asked. No response. How annoying! He forces me to be his assistant and he doesn’t show up to the deal!

 

As I was walking to my desk my phone beeped. I looked at the the screen. Unknown contact. I pressed the message and to my surprise…

 

“Maya, come to the conference room -Jaejoong”

 

Why is this man playing hide and seek. This is not “Where’s Waldo” & how does he even know my number!

 

I stomped my way to the conference room and without knocking I yanked the doors open.

 

“You seem annoyed” he said with a sing-song tone of voice.

 

“Yah Kim Jaejoong tell me what you need done and I’ll do it, I don’t have time to play hide and seek like kids!” I went on a ranting spree.

 

“Calm down Maya-ah, you don’t have to do anything today, but one thing”

 

“And what is it?” I raised one eyebrow.

 

He didn’t respond. I could feel his eyes exploring every inch of my body and that was when I forgot I was wearing this seducing dress. He kept staring at one place of my body. Which were my . I decided to take this as an advantage. I walked up closer to him and whispered into his ear. His eyes were mere inches from my . “I can’t hear you. What do you want?”

 

My lips touched the side of his ear as I was pulling away, but my were still at his eye level.

 

All of a sudden the conference doors opened with a shocked Park Sooyeon.

 

“YAH! GET OFF MY FIANCE YOU !”

 

She grabbed my left forearm and threw me on the floor. She went on top of my and started pulling my hair.

 

“SOOYEON I WOULD NEVER WANT TO BE WITH YOUR FIANCE ANYWAYS”

 

“LIAR LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE WEARING, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SEDUCE MY MAN!”

 

Jaejoong got up and pulled Sooyeon off me. I stood up and fixed my dress.

 

“Oppa, are you going to let her talk to me like that” I pleaded at looked at Jaejoong’s in search for aid.

 

“OPPA? Who do you think you are calling my fiance oppa, be respectful and call him like how poor people would call their superiors when their trying to up”

 

What infuriated me was Jaejoong didn’t say anything.

 

“Jaejoong…” I continued to look into his eyes. A tear slipped.

 

“Sooyeon… go. I’ll meet you in the car…”

 

“BUT OPPA!” she whined.

 

“I’ll deal with this” his tone was assertive this time.

 

Sooyeon didn’t respond and just left.

 

“Jaejoong, how dare you let her speak to me like that! But what can I do, she’s your fiance! How could you like someone like that, she called me a ! How could you let her speak like that to the mother of your dead child-”

 

I immediately stopped talking and covered my mouth. This was not how I wanted him to know.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of things happened! I HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR! DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE OR COMMENT!

Until next time

- V.D