Secret

I Loved You Once

Warning: SOME PARTS OF THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME "TOUCHING TOUCHING," BUT I MADE SURE IT WASN'T OVERBOARED! YOUR DISCRETION IS ADVISED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next Week*

 

It has been a restless week. Jaejoong hasn’t left my mind and the kiss. I touch my lips and remember how perfect the kiss has been until I ruined it. Me, the one who wanted and like it.

 

He listened to me though. He didn’t call or see me. I guess he didn’t need me.

 

“UNNIE!” Byul yelled and as she went up to my desk.

 

“Wae?”

 

“Park Sooyeon is here, Boss-nim told me to tell you to meet her at the conference room for the interview”

 

“Neh arrasso” I sighed

 

“Wae, is something the matter unnie?”

 

“Aniyo”

 

“Unnie, tell me!” Byul whined. She knows how to annoy me.

 

“Arrasso, Jaejoong kissed me last week”

 

“BWO!!! Yah, unnie, lying is bad!” I wasn’t laughing and Byul realized that it was a lie. As she came to her senses, I left her at my desk and made my way to the conference room.

 

As I was making my way to the conference room, I bumped into someone. Kim Jaejoong. I quickly bowed and made my way into the conference room.

 

As I was walking in, there she was. Park Sooyeon. She is gorgeous and tall. No wonder Jaejoong likes her. She is way prettier than me. I felt a figure behind me and turned around.

 

“Jaejoong, why are you following me?”

 

“What do you mean, I’m also a part of this interview because my family is sponsoring Seoul’s Fashion week. And plus I want to introduce you to my girlfriend” He smirked and continued to walk in.

 

“Hey babe” he mused and put his arm around Sooyeon’s waist.

 

“Hey babe” She reached for his cheek and kissed him.

 

He’s hurting me again. Why did he tell me that he loved me, then ditched me. Why am I complaining when I pushed Jaejoong away. I stared at the pair and wished I was Sooyeon. I can’t bear to look at them anymore, “ahem”

 

“Oh yeah, Sooyeon-ah this is the person that will interview you today, Lee Maya. Lee Maya this my girlfriend, my one true love, Park Sooyeon” Jaejoong smirked.

 

“Ah neh, annyeonghasaeyo, I’m Song Maya” I bowed politely and tried to advert my eyes from Jaejoong’s gaze.

 

“Neh… Park Sooyeon”

 

As she introduced herself I felt like she was judging me. I felt so uncomfortable.

 

“So let’s get started with the interview.” I wanted to stay on task so I can leave quicker.

 

We all took our seats, around a big oval table. Sooyeon was at the head of the table and I was at the side with Jaejoong sitting beside me. I asked her about her life and why she wanted to be a model and who are her inspirations. Then I asked for her plans in the future, which was a big mistake.

 

“Well, my plan is to eventually get married to Jaejoong and have a family with him” she gushed.

 

Jaejoong remained silent. Actions speak louder than words and without realizing it, Jaejoong put his left hand on my thigh and was massaging it. It was a good thing Sooyeon did not realize it because the table was blocking his hand. Jaejoong is so confusing.

 

“Ummm, that will be all Park Sooyeon, thanks for taking your time to do this interview and I wish you well”

 

“Neh, your welcome, but next time tell your boss to send someone with more experience to interview me. I hate the sad vibe I get from you. Like just looking at your face makes me sad” Sooyeon admitted without any hesitation.

 

“Yah Park Sooyeon be nice!” Jaejoong broke his silence.

 

“What I’m being honest, how can rookie reporters learn if you don’t scold them! But whatever, see you tomorrow Oppa, I have a hair appointment” She got up kissed Jaejoong’s cheek and left the conference room. It was just me and him alone… again.

 

After she left I got up and started to leave to but Jaejoong grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face him.

 

“BWO!” It came out louder than I intended it to

 

Without warning he closed the gap between us and kissed me again. What is going on through his head? Why does he kiss me everytime he sees me?

 

What started as an abrupt kiss turned into a steamy passionate kiss. Neither one of us wanted to stop. I told myself that I wouldn’t let him back into my life easily, but here I am, him touching me again.

 

He put me on the table and kissed my neck leaving marks to remind me that I was once his. He pulled my dress off, leaving me in only my thong and bra. I realized the cool air and quickly covered myself.

 

“Yah Jaejoong, we should stop”

 

“Stop talking”

 

“You have a girlfriend! Oppa stop, this isn’t right”

 

He looked into my eyes and stopped.

 

“It is right Maya!” He seemed so frustrated.

 

I cupped his cheeks. “Oppa please, let’s stop this. You have a wonderful girlfriend, don’t hurt her like how you hurt me”

 

“Song Maya, I wish you weren’t nice sometimes” He walked out of the room leaving me alone and all disorganized.

 

He was hurt. I saw it in his eyes. I held back my own tears and got dressed, looked over my appearance before I left the room and went to one of my favourite places when Jaejoong left me two years ago.


I am also going to my secret. My secret that no one knows, except for Byul and my aunt.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNN! What secret is Maya talking about? Stay tuned for the next chapter and I hope you liked this one!

- V.D