Confession?

Dare gone wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...................Flashback to the night of Seulrene's first ice-cream date..................

 

As the pair finally reached the doorstep to Irene's mansion-like house, the comfortable silence between the two began to dissapear, with a new air of nervousness surrounding them.

The pair were now awkwardly facing each other, hand in hand, cluelessy figuring out how to part ways.

Seulgi had no idea how they ended up holding hands but hey she wasn't complaining as the feeling of Irene's soft hand in hers made her feel giddy inside and the whole way to Irene's house all she could think about was 'HER HANDS ARE SO SOFT!!!!!! THEY FEEL SO NICE AND SOFTTT!!!'.

"So...thanks for walking me home and putting up with me tonight...um...I guess I'll see you at school then?" Irene sent the latter a blinding smile while slowly releasing her hold from Seulgi.

"Uh...yeah...school..." Seulgi stared blankly at her now empty hand as she nervously scratched the back of her neck.

"Y-Yeah see you then Irene. H-Have a good night!" Seulgi stuttered before she sprinted away from the house, almost tripping over a bush as she embarassingly made her exit.

Irene let out a soft chuckle as she watched Seulgi stumble out of her front yard while muttering several profanities.

Stupid. She smiled while watching the small figure slowly disappear from her sight as she fumbled for the keys in her bag.

 

-------

 

Ugh. Stupid self. Why the heck did you run off just like that! Seulgi swore at herself as she tried to hide the deepening red colour rising up on her cheeks. Bae Joohyun was simply too mesmerizing that it was unhealthy.

As Seulgi moped about not leaving the Bae's house in a cooler fashion, she somehow made it back quickly to her own house, kicking her bedroom door open as she dived exhaustedly onto her hard bed which let out a piercing wail.

Huh? Hard bed? Her bed let out a scream?! 

Before Seulgi could process anything that was happening, she was thrown off the bed, toppling down to the floor with widened eyes.

"PARK SOOYOUNG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!!!"

"I WAS GETTING SLEEPY WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK AND TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DATE, YOU IDIOT!"

"GEEZ! YOU COULD OF TEXTED ME OR SOMETHING? UGHHHH..."

"I DID! YOU NEVER REPLIED AND UGH WHY ARE YOU SO HEAVY? I FEEL LIKE MY HIP JUST BROKE FROM YOUR SOMERSAULT!"

The bestfriends huffed at the same time while glaring at each other. 

"...So how was the date with the president?"

"It wasn't a date, she was just emptying my wallet." Seulgi pouted.

"Please, something more than that must of happened after President Bae's little commotion during the meeting."

"Fineee 'Miss I Somehow Know Everything That Happened', I walked her home and we held h-"

Beep.

"Huh? You got a text message." Joy somehow got a hold of Seulgi's phone and began to unlock it.

"Oooohhhh looks like its from Miss Bae Joohyun." Joy smirked as Seulgi lunged at her.

"I don't understand how you pull out all these ninja moves but GIVE. ME. MY. PHONE. NOW."

"Geeeeeez." Joy pouted while throwing Seulgi's phone back to the her. "She said you should've given her a goodbye kiss."

"Eh?" Seulgi blushed before glaring at the shrugging Joy.

"Ugh. Tell me why I'm still friends with you." Seulgi muttered while hurriedly taking a look at her phone screen.

Bae Joohyun: Did you manage to get home safely?

Bae Joohyun: I can't believe you named yourself 'Seulgi <3' on my phone...

Seulgi <3: Ehehe I'm at home all safe and sound :) 

Bae Joohyun: Ah, thats good to know. I just wanted to say sorry for being moody with you today.

Seulgi <3: What? You're always moody President Bae.

Bae Joohyun: =_=

Bae Joohyun: I was going to offer to take you out to this new beef place as an apology but on second thought don't worry.

Bae Joohyun: Have a good night.

Seulgi <3: WAIT!

Seulgi <3: You said beef right? I love beef, its like my second soulmate in life.

Bae Joohyun: Second soulmate?

Seulgi <3: You're my first ;)

Seen 21:23pm

"Too cheesy Seulgi bear, if you go too fast you'll blow your chances with the President." Joy commented while peering over Seulgi's shoulder.

"Dammit. I forgot you were here for a moment." Seulgi turned back to glare at her best friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter