Adventurous Morning with Bae?

Dare gone wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the shrill sounds of squealing, Irene's eyes shot open immediately as she sat up from her bed. She stared confusedly at the two figures at the entrance of her door, then at her clock...8:20am...Dammit! I've never slept through an alarm before! Why didn't they wake me up earlier?! Irene frustratedly thought as she turned back to look at Wendy and Nayeon who were still stiffly standing at the door with their mouths wide open. Irene squinted her eyes, following the direction of Wendy's shakily pointing finger to the warm and cuddly figure next to her...Huh? Warm and cuddly? Irene's eyes widened at the sight of Kang Seulgi sleeping ever so comfortably beside her, snoring lightly, undisturbed by the commotion around her as she was still deep in her slumber.

Irene urgently pried the bear's strong arms off her, causing Seulgi to groan at the sudden loss of warmth and automatically pull the shocked Irene back into her warm embrace, holding her even tighter than before. "YA! KANG SEULGI! WAKE UP!" A flustered Irene shouted while slapping Seulgi's arms to break free from the latter's strong hold ultimately to no avail. 

"What are you two still standing there for?! Help me wake this stupid bear up!" Irene panted exhaustedly, immediately snapping her childhood friends out of their daze. Nayeon immediately ran over to help free Irene out of Seulgi's hold while Wendy sprinted downstairs to grab something to help wake Seulgi up.

 

.............................A few minutes later..............................

"WHY DID YOU BRING A GARDEN SHOVEL OVER?! WE WANT TO WAKE HER UP NOT KILL HER!" 

"Well...she's not really waking up so...." However, at the roaring of the angry President Bae, both Nayeon and Wendy immediately went downstairs to find something more suitable to wake the bear up. Tap. Tap. Tap. The hurrying of Nayeon's fast feet could be heard before Nayeon appeared at the door again.

"Really Nayeon? Really?" Irene stared disappointedly at the jar of honey in Nayeon's hands.

"Maybe she'll wake up from the smell, I mean don't bears like to eat honey though? Or is that only Winnie the Pooh?"

Tap. Tap. Tap.

This time Wendy appeared with a bucket full of water in her hands. Maybe that could wake Seulgi up. Irene let out a sigh of relief before remembering the fact that she was in Seulgi's arms right now as she saw Wendy smirking triumphantly as she stomped over to the bed with the bucket. Crap.

"WAIT WENDY DON'T YOU DARE POUR THAT OVER M-" Splash. 

"..." Wendy internally laughed at Irene's piercing glare as the President stared threateningly at the latter with water trickling down her face. 

"Hm...I don't know if this'll help but I vaguely remember Jeongyeon telling me something about Seulgi having a weird love for some sort of cookie...or was it chips?" Nayeon pondered as she stared at the still comfortably sleeping Seulgi who was undisturbed by the water splashed onto her face and body.

"Chips? Was it Doritos?" Wendy offered.

"Nah...it sounded like twinkle or something...or was it jingles...AH! ITS PRINGLES!!!!!" Nayeon excitedly shouted.

"Mmmn...Pringles?" Seulgi finally stirred awake, yawning as she stretched out her arms finally loosening Irene from her grip and revealing her well-toned abs which looked even more defined from the soaking water. "Wait. Why am I wet? Why are you wet too?" She confusedly asked Irene who stared back at her in awe and disbelief. 

Meanwhile....

OMG!!! KANG SEULGI IS DAEBAK!!! SHE HAS SUCH A FIT BODY!!! OMG...I think my mind is starting to go blank. Wendy thought as she fangirled.

At the sound of an empty bucket dropping to the ground, both Seulgi and Irene broke their eye contact to look back at the source of the sound they just heard. Both of them gasped at what they saw before them.

Wendy had fainted from excessive fangirling.

 

                                                                                @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

She had never been late. Wendy had never been late. Nayeon had never been late. Ever. But now, a mismatched quadruplet comprising of 3 student council members and Kang Seulgi the rebellious problem child were sprinting to the school gates as if there was no tomorrow. Irene quickly glanced at her wristwatch which read 8:48am. Darn it! We're not gonna be able to make it in before the school gate closes. Irene cursed under her ragged breathing, mind you, Irene Bae was never an athletic individual. Despite having stellar scores and spectacular report cards, physical activity just wasn't the thing for her, and it was at times like this that she really wished that she had exercised beforehand. It was also at times like this that she sort of admired Kang Seulgi who was effortlessly running ahead of her even while piggybacking an unconscious Wendy, sending reassuring glances back to both her and Nayeon who were trailing behind her. However, the reassurance didn't sink in too deeply as Irene saw the large electronic gates in front of the school's entrance close in the distance, and the strict patrol guard stand intimidatedly in front of the gates.

"Damn...looks like we'll have to get to school through my usual route..." Seulgi muttered while Irene and Nayeon internally crumbled in despair as they were standing 100 metres from the school entrance, hiding behind some bushes. None of the student council members or the school's elite members had ever skipped even one day of school unless they were out representing the prestigious college at conferences and events.

"Sheesh...why are you both so uptight. I mean you guys are top students, shouldn't that earn you some brownie points? Can't you just say you were doing school duties or something and that's why you're late?" Seulgi gave them both a weird stare. It's so easy to get out of this situation considering their status as President and student council member.

"Seulgi unnie...maybe its the way we were brought up...but both of us can't lie at all." Nayeon stated worriedly. Oh? She has a point. They probably at lying. Seulgi hummed before gesturing the two to follow her.

"W-Where are we going? It's impossible to get into school without getting in trouble now! And how are you still so calm? We're gonna be ruined Seulgi...ruined!" Irene whispered nervously while Nayeon curiously nodded her head in agreement.

"Who do you think I am? I've got this all under control, just follow my le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter