Popular Bear?

Dare gone wrong?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

..............................Flashback............................

 

"...Pfft...R-Really? A-A Pringles ringtone?! That actually exists?!" Irene let out a soft chuckle while Wendy burst out in laughter as they were both extremely baffled by Seulgi's strange habits. 

"Oh? Irene unnie, Wendy unnie, you're surprised by just that? Did you know that Seulgi also cuddles with a life-sized bear plushie called ddeulgi every night?" Yeri chimed excitedly, causing Seulgi's face to go impossibly redder. 

"Kim Yerim, you brat! Come over here!" A frustrated Seulgi fumed as she charged over to swoop the now frightened Yeri with one arm while maintaining her tight hold on Joy with the other. "And it's Seulgi unnie for you!" Seulgi mentally groaned, she only came out here to have a good time, so why was she feeling so attacked?

Both Yeri and Joy squirmed with their arms flailing around helplessly as they tried to escape from Seulgi's strong hold. And to their relief, Seulgi's grip loosened just seconds later when they all heard the sound of soft, musical laughter entering their ears. Seulgi momentarily halted her punishment on extra evil satan no. 1 and evil child no. 2, to look up at the source of the beautiful sound before her and boy was it was truly a wonderful sight to behold. 

The ethereal beauty Bae Joohyun was not able to suppress her giggles, bursting out into laughter at the thought of Seulgi cuddling a life-sized bear plushie. Her clear, dark brown eyes curved up into small crescents as she brought her hand up to to try to muffle the sounds of her soft laughter. And as if that sight was not pleasing enough to see, the sunlight seeping in from the window sill enhanced Irene's celestial features impossibly more causing Seulgi to once again be lost in Irene's alluring beauty.

"S-Seulgi, y-you hug a bear plushie to sleep?" Irene rubbed the tears forming in her eyes as she tried to restrain her uncontrollable laughter, Irene swore she could also begin to feel her abs forming from laughing too much.

"Y-Yeah...So w-what...there's nothing wrong with liking something...ugh don't you dare tell anyone else about this." A flustered Seulgi pouted, averting her eyes from Irene's after she realised that she was too enraptured by Irene's beauty. 

Cute. Irene thought as she stared at the pouting Seulgi, the infamous and rebellious image of Kang Seulgi was being crushed into pieces right before her. Now she was really developing a soft spot for the bear. 

"I guess I do owe you one for helping me get into school on time." Irene let out a soft smile before hopping up to get ready for class.

D-Did Irene Bae just smile at her?? Seulgi clutched her heart as she felt as if she had just been attacked by a bundle of cupid's love arrows. W-Whoa, I don't think my heart can handle this if she smiles like that to me. Seulgi thought.

"Hey wait! I-I'll walk you to class...Irene...uh unnie? And about earlier...seriously, pleaseeee don't tell anyone else about ddeulgi-bear." Seulgi whispered with aegyeo to Irene who simply hummed in response.

"Looks like somebody's whipped!" Jeongyeon grinned smugly while Tzuyu and Dahyun giggled at the sight of Seulgi following Irene out of the door like an attached puppy.

"Ugh I feel like puking looking at that love-struck bear." Joy muttered. Yeri simply patted the latter's back sympathetically.

Meanwhile, Wendy and Nayeon just gaped at the pair who just left the room. The popular president and the school's favourite hooky player. Weird. That was soo weird.

 

                                                                                @@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 

"Hey President Bae..."

"You know you can just call me Irene unnie or something you know? I mean we're past that acquaintance stage now aren't we? Not to mention, you've already met my mother and slept over at my house too."

"Ah that's true...so um Irene un- ugh it feels so weird to call you unnie. Screw it. Can I have your number?" Seulgi straightforwardly asked Irene who stared at the latter in disbelief. She can't be serious right? THE Kang Seulgi was asking for THE Bae Joohyun's number?

"Um...you know, just so we can get to know each other more and you can keep an eye on me more easily y'know? So can I have your number?" Seulgi scratched her nape awkwardly. Usually she was the one who gets asked for her number but here she was feeling a strong magnetic pull urging her towards Irene.

"Pleassssseeeeeeeeeee?" Seulgi repeated eagerly shooting Irene her best puppy eyes.

Irene tried not to cave into the temptation of being friends with a rebellious student, however the sparkle in Seulgi's eyes simply crushed her resolve.

"Ugh...fine, let's get to know each other more." Irene sighed as she handed her phone to Seulgi in complete defeat.

Seulgi hummed happily as they exchanged their phone numbers.

"Hmm...so, Kang Seulgi, is there anything else I need to be warned about apart from the fact that you're one of the school's biggest troublemakers?" 

"Well, in case you haven't realised yet, I'm full of surprises President." Seulgi grinned.

"I guess you are...especially with the life-size bear plushie and weird obsession with Pringles." Irene giggled in response before entering her classroom.

"Thanks for walking me to class, but you better go and attend second period before I set the discipline team back on you. I'm only letting you off for first period because you helped me out earlier okay?!"

"Damn. I was hoping you'd forget that I was playing hooky." Seulgi pouted as Irene pushed her towards the 3rd year classrooms. 

"Don't forget about the meeting this afternoon! See you later Seulgi!" Irene shot Seulgi an angelic smile. 

 

..........................Flashback End ..........................

 

"Ehehe...I'll see you soon too." Seulgi smiled stupidly to herself as she recalled every inch of Irene's alluring features and the fluttering feelings she felt when Irene smiled at her. 

"You bet you'll see me soon." A deep, low, male voice suddenly came out of Irene's mouth and a thick moustache suddenly grew onto Irene's now wrinkly face.

"AHHHH!!!! IT'S A-AN UGLY MONSTER!!!" Seulgi screamed in fear as she pointed at the nightmare of Irene suddenly turning into 60 year old man in front of her. 

"W-WHOAA!!" Seulgi shrieked as she lost her balance and fell off her chair from shock. Several gasps could be heard from her classmates.

"Did you have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter