Chapter 3:

10 Signs: It's Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Pov

 

            

               It was quite chilling outside of a place where you can see the beginning of snowfall. In this, you wil surely need warmth that only thick-clothes or body warmth can provide the best. The day after f(x)'s anniversary was due to be the meeting of the two lost friends that now will be united.

             

             Seated in a private room where the two can make theirselves safe from insiders eyes and have their own privacy for whatever they'll do. The girls are talking sensibly without a sign of discomfort knowing the gap they have been far away from each other. Jessica had matured so is Amber but the llama can't seem to bring her maturity this time for she is purely childish at all this night.

 

             "Hahaha! have you seen the dumb tweets? It will surely makes your day, the most dumbest tweets ever!" Amber laughed hysterically. She does not even care if she was not using the right grammar of her words.

             "Did you forgot that I don't have twitter, did you?" the 27-year old girl asked and rolled her eyes. She is not annoyed but she can't help to be cutely annoyed also.

             "Oh pity you. That's why you are getting all that wrinkles is because you are stressed out of your work"

             "Are you saying that I'm ugly? huh?" she emphasized the 'ugly' word and pull off her don't ing mess with me face that makes her even ier to Amber's sight.

             "Yes"

              She earned a glare as a response. "I mean no, ofcourse not!" Amber hurried took back her answer.

             "You're beautiful to me, Jessica" the latter softened her voice and continuously adore the girl infront of her.

             How long was it? The feelings they have never had a gut to say is still engraved in their ownselves. A simple complement doesn't seem to effect Jessica because she used to hear about it all the time but hearing it from the girl she used to had feelings for or even until now-- had a big impact on her. It is like she is the only girl that matters and the tomboy cannot find someone more amazing compared to her. And that feeling somehow secured her from all the insecurities she's facing around her world.

           

              A smile crept on her face. "That's my Jessica! Ghad you're so beautiful and beautiful and beautiful! wait, did I say beautiful already?" she stupidly asked and Jessica cutely nodded, "Yes. You said it thrice already."

 

                    "Thrice? Hahahaha! I must be stupid then, not knowing anything other than the word 'beautiful'. But I can't help it Jessica, you are seriously beautiful." the dork made the ice princess blushed, the words we can't put together. Amber on the other hand felt glad know she really made her smile out of her stupidity.

 

                     "It's okay, I already knew you're stupid" Jessica said earning a pout from the other gal. This time, it was Jessica who is laughing like a person who has a mental disorder. "That's mean-- you know" Amber sulked. "I complemented you and this is what your payback?" the latter continued. 

 

              The girl knew that Amber is just being the drama queen and ofcourse she is aware of that. To be honest, her pouting was too much for the older to handle and all she wants was to pound and assault the younger one's lips until it ripped off her face. 'How come I become sadist' Jessica thought. It was never been her forte to think like that but something about Amber made her hormones split unto its own accord, like it's having their own brain. Not to add, Amber is hotter today-- a y messy hair, sleeveless shirt and pair of jeans. "y" she mumbled.

 

            A couple minutes later their food arrives. "OMO! you are the ceo of blanc and eclaire right?" the waiter joggily questioned. Without Jessica answering, the latter turned into the girl who's into opposite side and he was shocked as ever, "Don't tell me, omy omy omy you two are dating!" the waiter shook his head and excitedly skip to the kitchen dancing to f(x) famous choreography of electric shock. 

 

                        "He's nosy." they both commented and laughed afterwards until silence took over them and eyed each other momentarily. "What if he'll say it to the media? are you okay with it?" Amber asked first sensing that if the waiter was nosy inside surely he's a one bigtime ahjumma outside. "I don't care. I was prone to their judgement anyways" Jessica sadly answered. Amber then took her hands and caressed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter