Chapter 2:

10 Signs: It's Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's Pov

 

 

            Another tiring day for me after celebrating our seventh-year anniversary of the group. Speaking of anniversary, something happened that night. It was quite blurry but I can still remember it. 

 

 

            Flashback 

 

                      As Victoria was speaking to us, I am silently eye-ing the dork's movements. She constantly smiles then laughed like a pure idiot and it made me adore her a little. It's been a while since I last saw her smile like that because she is always cold ang giving me a huge barricade between us. I don't put the blame on her though, especially when I broke off our relationship like what I did. It's just that she always annoy me then later clings like my daughter who needs her milk. At first I was okay with it because I thought she loved me that much so why not, right? but as the months passed by, I then always saw her as the disgusting partner at all, sometimes I lied to her that I'm busy with that and everything that made her fooled. 

 

                      And suddenly after 1 year of us being together officially, during our first anniversary, I ended everything saying that I'm not into girls and just exploring my love at that time and told her that she was just using me as a rebound because of her rejected love into that girl back then. She looked at me as if she was about to yell but the things got worse when Kai got into picture. He suddenly barged into the dorm and hooked his arm on my shoulder and planted a peck on my lips. He looked at me and averted his eyes to Amber. He smirked saying "So you really did fool her huh?" 

 

 

                    "What are you talking about?" she asked. I felt her brows lowered and give us her glares. It's plainly ridiculous if I'll say it didn't made me scared, I unleashed the unborn Hades on her. 

                      "She told me that everything about your relationship is a lie, she pity you bruh" he said while laughing hysterically. 

                      "You told me Krystal, all about that cover relationship with him was ridiculous" 

 

                     "Oh that? I was just acting like I'm affected but in the truth I'm actually enjoying it." I don't know where the hell I get that courage but it suddenly spilled from my mouth. So there's no taking back. 

 

                     She hurriedly left us and stormed out of dorm. I looked at Kai and he is giving me his victorious smile. He pecked my lips and left after I told him that Luna is on her way back to the dorm. I cleaned the dining room where Amber prepared her suprises and started to pick up the untouch foods and wines then put it in the kitchenware. I was cleaning everything to tidy up the surroundings until I saw a box under the table. It was rectangular shape and was quite big to be exact. I  opened it and saw a beautiful necklace. My jaw dropped, so it was real? She said if she will love someone that much she'll give her necklace, that is what she told me during our trainee days and I kinda felt jealous because there is someone she liked back then. But what if she loves me now then after she will not because she has found her again. I can't let my feeling go ruined myself because of this matter. 

 

                         I looked at the necklace again and think again "Does she really loved me? But everytime I looked at her I always see the reflection of her. Does it mean you love because you see me as her? the looks and all? Does it because . . . 

                        .

                        .

                        .

                        .

                        .

                        . 

                       "Do you love me because I'm the sister of the girl you loved Jessica Jung?"

 

                       We are now changing into pajamas as we are about to sleep if only I don't drink that much. Now I've blurted out all my thoughts to my members, especially her. I am just happy that is why I drank to much vodka but I didn't thought the said words will come out of my my mouth. I can't have ditto. 

 

                   I decided to sleep after we are all settled except of Amber. She says she needed to call someone that urgent and she sounds so happy about it. We just let her but I felt uneasy feeling about it. I decided to sneek and follow her silently, she keeps smiling and I want to wash out that smile of hers now. She positioned hersel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter