Chapter 1:

10 Signs: It's Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber's Pov

 

                  I am currently waiting for my band members to show up in this room. It was half an hour pass no one comes and still I'm hoping patiently, you know why? This is our goddamn anniversary. I tried to contact them but it seems like they turned off their phones. "Aish this is useless. I'm out of this" I said as I got up and open up the door.

                  I was heading toward downstairs as I stomped my feet out of my anger. Really? Is f(x) nothing to them? I sat myself on one of the benches across 'our favorite restaurant', Krystal's and I. I smiled. This used to be our favorite diner. Our favorite cuisine. But all of it are just part of our shared moments. I got up from where I rooted and picked up my phone as it was ringing crazily. This call will never be easy.

 

       Krystal Calling~

 

       "Hello?" she started.

       "Wae? What do you want?" I asked while clenching my unmoved fist. This is pathetic. I am pathetic. 

       "I am now in the planned hotel, where are you? I was waiting here for fifteen minutes. Come here now!" she shouted exasperatedly as she hung up.

 

                    Still comanding me like before huh? Why, can't Jongin do that? Huh. As if he even love you from the beginning.

 

        "This is ridiculous" I remember you said as the company told you that you're gonna be paired up to that Kim guy. We are still in a relationship at that time and all you do is murmured that I'm better than him because you love me. Fate is cruel, you know why? In the first you were sweet to the extent I never doubt about your love and the next seconds I stare at you, you become someone's girl. I hate it. I never imagine myself drowning into fantasies that you'll be mine again. Oh how wish life is that easy. Heck I even court you since we're trainees and that bastard doesn't even spare you some glance and now that he's giving you attention, you left me. All broken, a useless rapper and a framed person. I wish you're happy, i mean who knows right? You'll miss me then wanna go back in the times where you end it all. How pathetic am I.

 

         I finished reminiscing our past and continued to walk towards the building that Victoria planned. I pulled out my keys and inserted it to the knob, successfully it opened. I was greeted by our oh-so-called-ice-princess and I bowed to greet her. "Why are you late?" she asked as she put down the magazine she's holding. I just shrugged my shoulders as I positioned myself on the couch. She approached me with this are-you-kidding-look and sat near me. She let me faced her as she forcefully did it tho. I cringed because of pain. "When I ask you, answer me" she said and glared at me.

 

         "I am out somewhere" I plainly answered. I massage my jaw as it was the painful of all that sore cause from the impact. "With whom?" she curly asked still with the deathly glare she's giving.

 

        "Stop asking like you cared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter