Chapter 4 : Confused?

Lost and Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Third POV

 

For the past few weeks, Hyuk got more into his basketball practice than before, with the regionals coming up. Krystal can’t help but feel a bit lonely and bored, so she went to visit him during one of his practice with Luna and Amber. She bought them drinks and fruit cuts, more than enough for the whole team.

 

Hyuk brighten up when he saw Krystal walking into the gymnasium (with the snacks and drinks in her hands). However, Hongbin was more happier.

 

“Aigoo~ My baby’s here!” Hyuk ran up to her and pinched her cheeks.

 

“Shut up, stupid. Here, I think these will compensate your basketball team for us interrupting your practice,” she handed the bags to Hongbin who also came to greet them. Wonho greeted them from afar, while jogging around the court.

 

“Ayy no worries. Anything to see your pretty face,” Hongbin said. Krystal rolled her eyes but she felt her cheeks burning. They have been ‘flirty’ with each other since the sleepover, although they said that they were just joking around. But Krystal’s heart can’t stop beating fast whenever Hongbin compliments her or flirts with her. She sat on the benches with Luna and Amber, watching them having a practice match, cheering as loudly as they can to motivate them. Despite their dripping sweat, she can’t help but think that they all look irresistible. Especially Hongbin. Suddenly, someone placed his rug sack next to Krystal. She looked up and her eyes met with the owner’s eyes. She never met him before in school, but he looks like a student here, wearing the basketball team’s uniform. Tall, sharp eyes and jawline, his dark hair covering his eyes. He silently stared at Krystal, then advert his eyes to somewhere else and nod towards her as a sign of greeting. Krystal felt a bit awkward, but she nodded him back and watched the game again. The coach blew his whistle and made a gesture, indicating that the mysterious guy switch with one of the players in the game. She recognized the player being switched as Myungsoo, one of her friends from her drama club. Myungsoo was about to sit next to Luna but Krystal immediately called him over.

 

“Who’s the guy that switched with you just now? Do you know his name?” she whispered into his ears when he leaned down.

 

“Who? Leo-hyung?”

 

“Leo…?”

 

Somehow, she felt very uneasy when she heard his name, and she doesn’t know why.

 

 

After bidding Luna and Amber goodbye, Krystal sat on the edge of a concrete fence at the entrance of the school, her feet hanging. She was waiting for Hyuk to finish his shower after practice so that they could go home together. It was 6PM in the evening, so the sun was about to set. She enjoyed watching the sky change colours in hues of orange and pink. It reminds her of her younger days when she used to watch the sunset with her family in their backyard. She used to live near the beach until the massacre happened and she moved in with Hyuk.

 

Flashback

 

“Appa! Eomma! Look at the sky! It turned from blue to pink!” a small girl nudged at the hem of her mother’s dress, pointing towards the sky.

 

“Yes dear, it’s really beautiful,” her mother patted her head and carried her in her arms. Her dad followed them from behind, holding a small boy’s hand.

 

“Look at that Woon, doesn’t that reminds of you of something?” the dad asked the boy. The boy just looked at his dad with questioning eyes. “It kind of looks like cotton candy. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter