Chapter 1 : The Beginning

Lost and Found
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

What... What is this? My head throbbed. Why c-can't I move my body...? I lifted my arms but all I felt were heavy metal engulfing my hands. I shot open my eyes but darkness surrounds me, silence filled up the room. I moved my hands again, hearing shackles of metal hitting the ground and the bed I was rooted to. My breath became heavier as I panicked. I took in a deep breath and attempted to scream, but no avail. My throat was dry, my lips were parched. With the thin light coming from the outline gaps of the door, I noticed that I'm in my bedroom, but of course I know these chains were not here initially. I swallowed my saliva, and took another deep breath.

"HELP!!"

As soon as I shouted, the door slammed open. I hissed as the bright light that seeped into the room. A dark figure stood there, and I recognised him almost immediately. 

"Dad!"

Relief took over me as I saw a familiar face. However, it wasn't too long before I noticed something was different. He looked nowhere near sane. Drenched in liquid, he walked towards me. Or may I say limping. I thought it was sweat until I saw the colour of the liquid.

It was blood.

"Dad.. Where's m-mom? Where's Woonie?"

A smile creeped up onto his face. His eyes looked wild. They're not the eyes of my father. He can't be. 

"Answer me! Why am I here?!"

No response. 

He stared at me for so long. His eyes were empty. Soul-less. 

"Dad! Answer me! Why am I-"

"They are de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter