Monster Trucks and Secret Hiding Places

MiniMini Oneshots

MONSTER TRUCKS AND SECRET HIDING PLACES

Yoongi watched from the side as a couple boys from his class played with thier new toys, and scoffed. He didn't care that they were playing with the newest limited edition monster trucks, they would probably break anyways.


Yoongi never cared for monster trucks. He always thought they were lame anyways.

He watched as the younger kids came to play outside. Their class and the class a couple years below them were always at the playground at the same time, beacuse of the overlapping schedules.
He watched as they all ran out and got up and moved over to sit under a tree on the side so he wouldn't get trampled on. 

-0-0-

Jimin had always been taught to treat others how he'd like to be treated.

He was always polite to everyone in his class, and was friends with almost everyone. His mom told him not to hang out with the boys that wouldn't listen to the teacher and caused trouble. One time, they even broke the the teacher's glasses!

After getting tired of playing tag, Jimin sat on the swings to catch his breath, when he noticed one boy sitting all alone on the corner of the playground.
He was curious as to why this boy was sitting there all alone, and thought that if he were sitting all alone, he would definitely want someone to cheer him up, so he should definitely cheer him up too.
He wiped his chubby hands on his shorts and started to make his way over to the boy.

-0-0-
Yoongi's quiet daydream was disrupted when a smiling face popped up in his line of vision.
Startled, Yoongi looked up, to see that it was some kid from the younger class. He rolled his eyes and went back to sulking. Except it wasn't even sulking because who even cared about those dumb trucks anyways?

Not him, obviously. 

"Hi! My name is Jimin! I'm five and I like blue! "

Yoongi thought maybe if he ignored the little kid then he'd go away.

He was way too old to be playing with babies. He was seven whole years old, for petes sake!

"Hello, my name's Jimin! What's yours?" the boy tried again, and plopped down next to yoongi.
Yoongi remembered something his older brother would say when he was feeling 'attitude'. Yoongi thought he was feeling pretty attitude too, so he could definitely say it. Plus his mom wasn't here anyways.
"Nunya"
"Nunya? it's nice to mee-"
"None ya business"

Jimin paused, confused.

Yoongi certainly didn't expect the boy to start laughing, as though he had said the world's funniest joke ever.
The boy's eyes dissappeared and Yoongi was sure the boy was probably going to die cause now he was tearing up and was still laughing.
Jiimin should probably get that checked out, Yoongi was pretty sure that wasn't normal.

"th-that was s-so funny!"
"Yoongi"
"huh?"
"My name is yoongi."

"Do you want to play with me, oongi hyung?" 
It's Yoongi, not oongi.  

"No, not really, sorry Jiminnie."
Jimin pouted and Yoongi felt bad immediately.
"Awww, why not oongi-huyng?"
"Because...Because I'm super lazy, actually. My mom even said so." He said with pride, even though the way his mom said didn't seem very happy. But yoongi was positive it was a compliment, because she had said to him, why would it be anything bad? 
"But hyuuung~ I want to show you my secret hiding place!"
"...Fine." 
"Yay! But you have to wait for a minute, because I've got to get it ready for guests, okay? Stay right here, I'll come get you right when it's all ready, okay?"
"Yeah, Got it."

-0-0-

Jimin ran over to his secret hiding place, which was under the swirly slide, when he realized that it was occupied.

He was about to politely ask if he could play too, and maybe if he could share and have half, when he realized who was playing there.
It was Ethan, and two of his equally mean friends. Jimin gulped.

He couldn't back down! He said he would show Yoongi his secret hiding place, and if he didn't then he'd be so disappointed in Jimin!

mustering up all the courage he could, he decided to maybe ask super-duper nicely.

"U-um, E-excuse me? Could we share here, please? I can even take half i-if you want?" 
 They turned around and smiled, and Jimin felt a wave of relief pass through him, maybe they were feeling nice toda-

"Oh, we would, but we don't let losers play with us."
"Wh-what?"
"You're just a goody-two-shoes teacher's pet, Only cool kids can play here."

Jimin felt tears rushing to his eyes, but he blinked them back. Loser? Teacher's pet? He was nothing of the sort! He was just behaving like the teacher told him to! He bit his lip, and tried again.

"p-please, can I? I promise I won't even bother you! sharing is caring, you know." He added
"what a baby- Look, Kyle, he looks like he's going to cry! What a crybaby!- Sharing is caring, But we don't even care about you, you big loser! Get out!"

Jimin quickly turned around and tried to hide his face, which was now streaming with tears. He was a crybaby! He started crying, and he was still in school. Jimin was very annoyed with his eyes for crying especially since he was in school, and big boys don't do that.
He sniffled and wiped his nose on the cuff of his shirt, and rubbed his tears away. He would have to go back to Yoongi and hopefully he wouldn't get mad at him.

-0-0-
Yoongi didn't know how far away this hiding place was, but he was certain it shouldn't take that long for Jimin to do whatever it was that he needed to do.
He was starting to feel a little worried, but then he saw Jimin's short stature in the distance and relaxed
Finally-

Wait-- was he crying? his face was all red, and his eyes were teary.
"what happened, Jiminnie?"
"I-I'm s-so sorry, oongi hyung! I-I-"
-aand he burst into tears again. Jimin really didn't like his eyes attitude.

Yoongi would be lying if he said he knew what to do, but he knew that he was at least supposed to make him feel better.
"Uh- Jiminnie, sometimes when I cry, except that I never cry actually, but if I did, my mom sometimes hugs me and it makes me feel better, would that make you feel better, Jiminnie?" 
Jimin sniffles and nods, and Yoongi scoots so he's sitting closer to Jimin, and extends his arms so that he's hugging him. His arms feel awkward, but he stays like that and eventually Jimin scoots closer and hugs him back. 
Resting his chin on the younger's head, his curiosity started to wonder what had happened in the first place.
"uhh, Jiminnie, What happened?"

"They were so mean to me, oongi hyung! They called me loser and a crybaby and a teachers pet and a baby!"
came the muffled reply.
yoongi suddenly felt like punching them for some weird reason.
"who?"
"E-ethan and and Kyle and Jason! they were in my spot and they didn't even want to share!" 

"well, maybe I should pay them a visit, then?"
Jimin pulled back, eyes wide
"No! Hyung, They'll make fun of you, too! We can't go back!"

Sighing, Yoongi got up, and pulled Jimin up with him. He ignored the corner of his shirt that was tightly in Jimin's grasp as he reluctantly followed. 
"Come on."

-0-0-

Yoongi didn't really like playing the good guy, or the bad guy, for that matter. He would rather be someone in the back ground. But for some reason, he really wanted to be the good guy right now.

When Yoongi finally saw them, after asking JImin where it was a million times, He tried to remember what his older brother would do to act scary, and made a point to be as scary as possible, so he cleared his throat and towered above them. 


"Hey, you.  Do me a favor, and get out of there." ha, he definitely sounded super scary. 
The boys turned around, ready to argue, but their gazes travelled up to see some older kid talking to them. 
"....No.... Y-You're not the boss of us! "

"I said, get out. Before I tell the teacher and your parents what you've said to Jimin." He said a little louder.
 Yoongi mentally high-fived himself, and made a point of glaring at them.

"Whatever, this place was lame anyways." "Yeah, It's so dirty, ew" "yeah, It's not even any fun."

They begrudgingly stood up and walked away.
-0-0- 

As Yoongi turned around, Jimin hugged him tightly.
"You're a hero, oongi-hyung!"
"y-yeah , whatever. Stop squishing me."

Yoongi was too cool for monster trucks anyways.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, I feel like that was really long. 
sorry for my crappy writing  >.< I had no ideas at all.  idek what I did here :O

QOTC: (I had a really lame question here before, but let's just save me the embarassment and say I can't think of one) 
 well, leave a comment below if you could  ^_^ I hope this chapter wasn't enitrely awful
anything i can improve on, anything you particularly liked? let me know~

bye~~ :p