Public Transportation and Manga Hunting

MiniMini Oneshots

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AND MANGA HUNTNG

 

Jimin ran to the bus stop, hoping to get there before it got too crowded. He had woken up a little later than usual, and had promised Taehyung that he'd buy him the next three volumes of his manga because of a stupid bet he had lost. The store closed at 6 pm, and it took two hours to get there by bus. 

"Why must you be such a diva, Kim Taehyung?" He muttered angrily to himself, as he noticed that the bus stop was pretty crowded, and got in line behind about eight other people. 

Eventually when the bus pulled up, Jimin noticed that even fewer seats were left. Does everyone have to go to the manga shop the same day as me? Goddamn.

When he eventually got onto the bus, he noticed a cute looking guy sitting nearby. He had unconciously slowed his pace when he was looking at him, and once he realized he did, he just decided to just stop there to seem like that was what he was planning to do anyway, and reached up to try and grab one of the safety bars. 

He tried, that's for sure. 

curse whichever evil giant decided to set these bars so high up! 
 

As more people filed into the bus, after about half a minute of awkward, low-key hopping, Jimin begrudgingly stood on his tiptoes and was able to somewhat grasp the bar. 

Once he grabbed the bar, awkwardly between his left leg on his tip- toes, and his right balanced on the side of his foot, Jimin started to look around, and once again, his gaze fell upon the same guy from before. 

The bus started to move again with a jolt, that almost set jimin off balance. 
Almost. 
he wobbled a bit, before gaining his awkward footing once again. 

Once the bus started to move at a normal pace, Jimin started to try and casually look down to observe the stranger sitting in front of him.
The boy was immersed in a book, with his headphones in and his legs crossed. 
He had a red t-shirt and ripped jeans, and-

Jimin quickly snaps his head back up and attempts to act as though he was looking out the window the whole time.
oh did he notice me staring? 

He slowly glanced to the general direction of the boy, and saw that he was back to reading his book, but now the boy was smirking about something.

-0-0-

Yoongi was happy his house was near the local bus stop, and was more pleased when the bus was half full and he found a seat in the middle of the bus. he knew it would get crowded, so many others would have to stand, but hey, first come first serve.

However, after a couple stops, he didn't expect to see some cute guy standing right infront of him, when there was obvious space at the back of the bus. He raised his eyebrows, but continued reading anyway.  

At least he had mastered the art of poker faces.

-0-0-

The announcement stated an upcoming stop, and everyone mentally groaned. How many more people would this thing fit? 
The bus screeched to a halt, and all of a sudden Yoongi's headphones were yanked out of his ears and that cute boy from before was sprawled on his lap. The boy started to try and get up, but as more people poured into the bus, his spot was quickly taken by the new commuters. 

wow, I didn't know the general public was this savage.  It took all of Yoongi's will power to not laugh at the boy's misfortune.

"uh- oh my god -um I'm sorry, uh let me just-"

He tried to shift his position to get off of Yoongi, but he only ended up sitting exactly on his lap at this point. 

I should probably say something, shouldn't I? He looks like he's going to pass out. 

"It's fine, just stop moving around please." 

Yoongi could no longer read his book, so he awkwardly stuffed it into his bag on the floor, put on his best poker face, and started twiddling his thumbs. 

Well this is awkward.

-0-0-
 

I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot. Actually, you know what? curse you Kim Taehyung, this is all your fault!

Jimin was pretty tensed, and he was now kind of hovering on top of the stranger, because he didn't want to squish the other's thighs, they looked so tiny.  His thighs were starting to burn, well at least he was getting some thigh exercises from this. 

Suddenly, he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist and he was yanked down onto the latter's lap so he was actually now sitting on the other's thighs with his full weight. The pair of hands came around his waist and now the cute stranger was kind of backhugging him, but well they were sitting and wow since when did it get so hot in here?

Oh Lord please, spare me. I promise I'll behave. I won't-
jimin felt a breathe on the back of his neck
" You might as well get comfortable, You aren't even that heavy, calm down, you're attracting attention." 

"uh- okay, sorry, and -uh thanks" He whispered back. 
Yoongi held back a laugh. He found the flustered stranger a tiny bit endearing.

" What's your name, anyways?"
" P-Park Jimin." 
" Min Yoongi. Well, nice to meet you, I guess."

"Uh, Yoongi-ssi, are you sure you're comfortable? I-I mean... there are still a good number of stops left before i'm supposed to get off..."
"I'm fine, Jimin. Relax, I'm not going to eat you." Jimin could hear yoongi rolling his eyes.
-0-0-

About half an hour later, Jimin had learned that Yoongi was a music major, and that he was a couple years older than him. They had ended up talking about interests, hobbies and had even exchanged numbers because Yoongi was working on a song and 'he could use all the criticism he could get.'

Suddenly Jimin felt a weight on his back, and he turned his head to see the side of Min Yoongi's face pressed against his back as his eyes started to flutter shut. 
"Make yourself useful and stop moving, would ya? Incompetent buffoon" He hears a tired voice mumble as he was forcibly turned around so that he was facing front again. 

Jimin tried not to burst out laughing.

He nearly died from the cuteness that he was currently sitting on. 
 

You know what, Kim Taehyung, your stupid manga can wait. 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Sorry for any mistakes! >.< 
Anyways, what did you think of this chapter? 
Please do leave a comment below, don't be shy! (it could what you liked, or even what you think i can improve on ^_^ ) 

well, see you next time then! 

QOTC: What's your favorite hairstyle on any of the boys?
for me it's probably  

orange jimin or brown jimin,
blonde kook or purple kook, but black kook is fine af 
any tae, tbh
light brown or blonde jin (help us all ;~;)

silver rap mon,
black haired jhope (WITH HIS FOREHEAD BIGHIT)
any yoongi tbh ;///;

 

leave your answers in the comments below!  ^_^

~~bye :p