Mornings and Grouches

MiniMini Oneshots

MORNINGS AND GROUCHES

 

Min Yoongi was never one for mornings. His boyfriend, however didn't seem to understand the concept of "don't wake me up."
 

"YOOONGIIII~~" Jimin sang, waltzing into the bedroom that currently housed one grouchy male, pouting as he sat, arms crossed, jumping slightly, glaring at the cheerful man hopping on the bed because 'variety is key' and yoongi would be lying if he said he was paying attention.
 

"I'm not going to get up from this bed. i'm saying this right now."

"Yoongi, you said you would go-"

"Oh, I must've forgotten to add the 'just kidding' at the end. Just kidding."

Jimin rolled his eyes, and plopped in front of his lazy significant other.

" Min Yoongi, I will not hesitate to tell everyone that your personal email address is still 'Kumamon5ever' "

"oh, okay I see what we're doing now. we're BLACKMAILING poor, tired yoongi to go someplace that he doesn't even remember"

"I told you where we were going last ni-"

"NOT the point, minnie"

"Okay, fine. I'll let you sleep, but just for 15 minutes and then we're going, fine?"

Yoongi was a smart guy, really. He'd even call himself a genius. But his genius mind was muddled by sleepiness, so obviously his genius couldn't point out Jimin's evil grin.

Obviously.

As Yoongi started to go back to sleep, he faintly heard frantic footsteps and the front door slamming shut.

-0-0-

Jimin had never run so fast in his life. He sprinted to the nearest convenience store, and bought two packs of sparkly-rainbow colored hair clips, ties, you name it, he bought it. Sure, the cashier gave him a questioning look, but Jimin was not fooling around. This was serious business

Definitely not to let yoongi know that when he said 15 more minutes, he didn't actually mean 15 more minutes.
and definitely not to just mess with the squish.
 

That's just silly.

-0-0-

Jimin quietly tip-toed back into the bedroom, hair ties in tow.

Yoongi was curled in a ball, holding onto the blankets for dear life. It took all of Jimin's willpower to not smother the older in affection.
He pried the blankets out of Yoongi's grasp, and (kind of) sat him upright against the head board. The older softly grumbled in protest, but  didn't wake.

"How do you go back to sleep so quickly?" Jimin mumbled to himself, whilst parting yoongi's dyed hair into fourths and proceeded to tie each quadrant with the assorted, tiny elastic bands. 

but he wasn't close to done yet.
 

-0-0-

When Yoongi woke up by himself, he felt a dull ache from his scalp. The lack of noise and the fact that he wasn't jolted awake by Jimin unsettled him. He was sure something was off. 
His phone was pinging like no tomorrow, so he picked it up and noted that he was being spammed by a group chat. Rolling his eyes, he silenced the ringer and made his way to the kitchen and found Jimin humming a tune and washing a couple dishes. He sluggishly walked behind him and wrapped his arms aroud the younger's torso, resting his head on the other's shoulder. Jimin tensed for a moment before relaxing into his touch.

"Why... why does something feel off?"
"What... What do you mean?" Jimin feigned innocence, stifling a laugh. 
 

Narrowing his eyes, yoongi ran a hand through hair, hissing at the unexpected jolt of pain from his scalp.
 " Why the hell does my head hurt so much?"
"You didn't check the group chat?"
"No...Why?"
"...You know, I always wondered where we got these blue cups-"

"Jimin... What did you do?"
"I love you...?"

Yoongi stalked over to his phone, sat on the sofa and went to the group chat.

3$$wag: Online

po-TAE-turn-up: GUYS CODE PURPLE RHINO 

As Yoongi was about to scroll up to see the previous messages, he was flooded by  a mass influx of texts, preventing him from doing so.

  3$$wag: What is going on. 

GoLdeNcOoKiE: Why hello there, dearest hyung. on the terrible account that you do find out , just remember i got you that kumamon plushie.

J-Ho(p)e: JUNGKOOK YOU TRAITOR NUU Y U DO DIS?!?! 

-0-0-

"Jimin I swear to kumamon if you don't tell me what you did-"

"okay okay fine i'll send them the all-clear."

-0-0-

JiMinnieMouse: guys, just give the goat the goatee. :<

JincessMario: Where did I go wrong?

CrapMonster: Are you sure we should give the goat the goatee, jimin? Good Luck, soldier.

GoLdeNcOoKiE:  well, let's explain through the pictures, guys. rip jimin. (p.s. hyung I got you that kumamom plushie so)
-0-0-

a series of pictures was sent to yoongi.

The first one was a selfie of Jimin holding up a bag.

followed by a picture of him asleep.

Jimin chuckled nervously from beside him.

There was a picture of yoongi, dead asleep with his hair adorned with many little clips and elastics, a fountain of hair at the top of his head, and random 'braids' sticking out. 

Yoongi glared and turned to strangle the younger, but he was already out the door. 

" PARK JIMIN I SWEAR TO KUMAMON YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm such a grabage can ;w; HELP

anyways, requests are open, so please feel free to leave a comment !  it could be about anything, what you liked, what you didn't like, what you want to see next!  
:) 
~~bye

(p.s. Every chapter will probably have a question-of-the-chapter, just cause I want to know how you'd react or your perspective on things :D)

QOTC: What would you do if you were in Yoongi's place? xD 
comment your answer below! :3

bye~~ :p