Yes, I am Sungyeol

Woolim University
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sungyeol rushed to the door of his class, all eyes steered towards him. It was past the beginning of their last class, and everyone was already settled. Everyone, including Myungsoo. 

"Wait, who's that guy? I've never seen him before, I don't remember being in any of our classes." two girls whispered to each other. 

Sungyeol was panting from continually running to get to his classroom. However,  he was still in casual attire, so he changed into a school uniform. The uniform he acquired was also a present from Krystal, who refused to name the source she claimed a boy's uniform from. (Suspicious much if you ask me...) 

With a whole, brand new appearance, from his hair to his clothing, he was almost unrecognizable. 

"Who didn't come to class today....hm.....Let me think,"

"No...It can't be....is that who I think it is?" Another student remarked.

"Who? I've never seen this dude around today, but he must be a student. I mean, he has a uniform on." a different student responded back. 

"He's mad cute though. I would date the out of him honestly," another female student grinned. 

"Seriously! He must be a son of one of those really fancy companies. I mean, he's so good looking and I feel that vibe from him" another girl insisted. 

"Wow.....He's almost as handsome as Myungsoo, maybe just as handsome!" wooed a girl. 

To that student's remark, Myugsoo smirked. He shook his head and laughed, like an egocentric douchebag. 

"Who? That guy? You seriously make me laugh." Myungsoo sneered. 

Everyone stopped talking in response to his remark. No one knew what he was talking about. 

"You guys really don't know. Is there nothing in your little brain? It's Sungyeol, that scholarship loser you es." he chanted.

There was dead silence after that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter