You're Just a Commoner!

Woolim University
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"AUTHORS NOTE

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating in awhile, its been really hectic lately. Finals are around the corner, so I've been stressed sick.  studying and preparing left and right. With that being said, I will not be updating another chapter until after June 20th. I will try to fit a chapter between this long time span, but please do not expect more chapters within the next two weeks. I'm really sorry about this, but please do not sleep on this fanfic because I will work very hard to write a story to the best of my capabilities and make it as interesting as possible! Also, I forgot to mention that I actually didn't mean to post the previous chapter; I thought if I disabled the readability, you wouldn't have already read it, but I guess not. Since some people have already read the latest chapter, I am not deleting the last chapter completely as I previously was thinking of doing, rather, I am adding it to this chapter and deleting the other chapter. Especially sorry to those who already read the last chapter!! I am also changing the titles, as it really urks me that three chapters are named the same thing. I am still relatively unfamiliar with the website, so please excuse small mistakes such as this. I will stop speaking, and without further ado, here is the chapter!

 

Myungsoo entered the bathroom and immediately slumped down to the floor, right in front of the exit. He sighed, laying his head against the bathrooom door. A feeling of emptiness continued to lurk in his chest. He constantly hit himself in the chest with his hard fists, hoping to ease this strange and weird feeling stuck to his heart.

Why do I feel so out of breath? Why is my heart beating so fast? What the , Myungsoo?

He was extremely confused by his overwhelming emotions. He didn't even have time to take in everything that just happened. He was angry, though surprised, but mostly shocked. Was it because a commoner like Lee Sungyeol dared to make a fool out of Myungsoo? Or was it because of that....hug? The more Myungsoo thought about it, the more he felt pain in his chest. More pain than Dongwoo felt after being punched in the face. More pain than Sungyeol felt when Myungsoo punched him in the nose. However, he couldn't comprehend that it was emotional pain he was feeling, not physical. 

Myungsoo had a past history with other girls. If you didn't already know, Myungsoo had a reputation of being a "lady killer" in his highschool years. Flirting, dating, breaking up, he had done all of that. He always had several girlfriends at once, and always flirted with other girls at the same time. He would break up with them once he got tired of seeing them. Occasionally, he slept with girls he felt more comfortable with. In other words, he was a douchebag. Despite having such a long history with a multitude of girls, he hadn't once felt with them what he felt at this very moment. In denial, he misintepreted his emotions and started coming up with reasons why he felt so strange and empty.

It must be because he's a commoner! Ah, yes, thats it. I've never had so much contact with such a lowly person, no wonder I'm in so much shock. Of course, that's it! I'm such a genius, why didn't I think about that before?

He started uncontrollably laughing, thinking of how he was such a fool for not figuring it out before. He rubbed his eyes, and shortly after, his cellphone started ringing. His ringtone was Mirotic by DBSK, his favorite band. Dongwoo was calling him; Myungsoo reached into his bag and grabbed his cell phone, pressing the answer button. 

"Yeah?"

"I finished all the preparations as you asked me to."

"Everything?" Myungsoo arched an eyebrow.

"I told everyone in school. There's a chain mail going around. Don't worry, I already took care of it" Dongwoo grinned.

"Ok. Thanks." Myungsoo hung up first, a smile forming on his face.

That bastard is going to pay for humiliating me like that. Touch a hair of me, and I can rip apart anyone who gets in my way. 

Myungsoo also started pondering how long it would take for Sungyeol to leave school. No matter what, Sungyeol wouldn't leave his mind.

One day? 2 days? One week at most, definitely. 

He let a sigh of relief, chuckling to himself. He exited the bathroom, only to be welcomed by a multitude of people surrounding him. Everyone was outside scattered throughout the hallway, though most were forming a circle around Myungsoo. Without realizing it, the first class of the day already ended and the bell had already rung. Of all the students surrounding him, no one spoke a word, all just staring at him. He blinked in oblivion, confused to why everyone remained in silence. Myungsoo scratched his head, then continued to walk away from the restroom. He made his way through a crowd of girls, all looking at him. No one followed, everyone just staying silent.

He kept walking, hands in his pocket, looking back to all the students who didn't move a foot. He his phone and placed both of his earbuds in his ears. He played some music, continuing for another 5 minutes until he finally had made it to his classroom. From the distance, you could already hear how wild classrom 2A was. He was welcomed with chaos as soon as he walked in.

Removing his earbuds, Sungyeol stood in front of him, looking at the ground. Kids were throwing eggs at him, followed by milk cartons and even flour. They were screaming, cursing him out. He didn't move a muscle though, remaining in the position he was in. Sungyeol stood there, with a faceless expression, taking in all the kids chants and shouting.

"Hey you piece of . Why are you standing there like that?" a boy shouted.

"GET OUT, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!"

"You commoners really dont know their place, huh." a girl smirked.

"Seriously though..." another girl added. 

Soon, they had run out of eggs.

"Get more eggs. NOW!" another boy signaled while they started opening another carton of eggs.

"THROW MORE EGGS AT HIM!" More and more eggs were being thrown but Sungyeol had yet to do anything at all. 

"YOU'RE JUST A COMMONER. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

It was a complete an utter riot. More eggs were thrown, as well as milk cartons. By now, he was covered with milk and egg stains, as well as flour in  his hair and eyes, from head to toe. Myungsoo started slowly walking inside the classroom, spreading immediate silence. His footsteps were the only thing you could hear. Sungyeol finally lifted his head in reaction to the immediate silence, making eye contact with Myungsoo.

Sungyeol widened his eyes, staring straight into Myungsoo's gaze. He gritted his teeth, biting his tongue. Without another word, he immediately started towards the door, only to be stopped by Myungsoo grabbing his arm.

"Where do you think you're going? We haven't even gotten to the good part yet." Myungsoo smirked, muttering under his breath.

Sungyeol stared at him again, then abruptly shook his arm off of Myungsoo. He  immediately walked out the door, towards the restrooms. Everyone had their attention on Sungyeol, watching him leave his dirty footprints on the carpet and storming to the bathroom. Myungsoo shrugged, turning his head back around and walking back to his desk. 

"Look! What's that girl doing?" a boy said.

Myungsoo turned around and peeped through the classroom window, seeing a girl following Sungyeol. Arching his eyebrow, he blinked and looked again.

Sungyeol kept on walking without looking back. He didn't even notice when the girl had started running to catch up to him. 

"Jesus Christ! Slow down, why don't you? Whats the rush?" The girl was panting as she kept running to catch up to him.

Sungyeol tilted his head back, looking at the girl in dismay. He ignored her, and continued walking until he made it to the bathroom.

"Damn, whats this guy's deal?" She hurried, following him into the mens restroom.

They were the only ones in the bathroom. As soon as she entered the bathroom, he immediately yelled at the sight of her presence. 

"Ya! What do you think you're doing here?"

"What do you think? Have you looked at yourself? You need help."

"I don't need your help girl."

"What?" She let a sigh of disbelief. "Please, you think I'm going to leave you like that?"

Sungyeol growled. "Leave me alone, this is the last time I'm telling you this."

"I'm not going anywhere." She crossed her arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter