Sungyeol's Transformation Pt 2.

Woolim University
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHORS NOTE: It's been sooooo long since I've updated. I was thinking of discontinuing this fanfic, but seeing as I reached 125 subscribers and hit 1000 views, it gave me the motivation to update another chapter! (Thank you SO MUCH btw, I seriously appreciate it!) So please enjoy! I was going to add onto this chapter, but seeing as its 12am, I wanted to go to bed haha but I still wanted to upload this chapter ASAP. Anyways......

 

It's almost ridiculous actually. Like, those super cliche scenes in those movies where everyone is staring at the main character in awe, as if they won the lottery or something. But somehow, in this seemingly ordinary life, that same cliche situation was happening. 

The cashier was at the end of the other side, opposite the changing rooms. In the moments Sungyeol walked a distance to get to the cashier, abundant stares welcomed his face. However, these stares were different than the snears and glances he received prior due to his filthy appearance. In fact, mouths were WIDE open, hearts in the eyes of admiring girls. People's disinterest turned into fondness, and it was like he transformed into a human magnet. 

"My my my! What a fine gentlemen you've got here!"

The cashier observed every angle of him, from head to toe. She continued remarking,

"What is your name? Which school do you attend? You must be in college right?" 

"Oh, well, my name is Lee Sungyeol. I'm a first year at Woolim Academy." Sungyeol passively responded. 

"How nice! Are you and Krystal in the same class?"   "Yeah, I guess so."  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter