Parenting Turtles

The Fragments Of Ship

 

“Hey.” He calls his girlfriend who sits on the floor across of him.

“Hm?” She answers distractedly as she watches the two turtles between them glaring at each other. Michaelangelo is hers, Donattelo is his. They were introduced to each other two days ago and are in cold fight since then. “How much time do you think they need? A week?”

He shrugs lazily. “I guess. Hey.”

She’s still distracted. “Then should we put them in separate terrarium? Or maybe we need to get another two before that?”

“It’s not like they would kill each other. I mean, have you seen them moving?”

She giggles. He watches her. Her face is fresh, her hair falls to her sides curtaining her ribs and she only wears a big over-washed Rolling Stone shirt. There’s a slit torn on the hip, giving him a peek of the skin of her stomach and the black colour of her . He tries to remember what he’s about to ask.

“Donat is a bully.” She pouts the words, turning Donattelo over to walk back to him.

“Yeah, blame it on my turtle.” He picks up Donattelo before he even reaches him because poor thing walks too slowly. “Michael is bossy. Donat is not trained to follow orders because badass rules.” He looks up to her again, just in time as her eyes rolling. He ignores that. “Hey.”

She already stands, putting Michaelangelo into their terrarium. “What?” She walks back to him, her hands reaching for Donattelo. He gives him her. And then he gets distracted again with her legs. His eyes follow her movement. Long, smooth legs, her hips sways in such a delicate moves, and her shiny hair whirls along. When she reaches up so that she could place Donattelo in the opposite corner of the terrarium, the hem of the shirt rides upward, giving a tight, hidden cheek on display.

He inhales a sharp breath as the need southward demands for attention. “Babe.”

“What?”

His brows pinch, trying to remember what he wanted to say. Was it about lunch, about class, about unicorn? Was it important? Because if it wasn’t, then they could move on to other things . . .

She turns and frowns at him. Impatience decorates her face. “What?”

He stares up at her. She’s scowling, pissed. He likes it when she’s pissed. She’s beautiful but when she’s pissed, she’s beautiful, hot and such a turn on at the same time. Sometimes, for no reason, he would push her button just for the sheer pleasure of watching her losing her . It’s beguiling.

What?

He grins, gazing at her thoughtfully. “Nothing. I just . . . I love you, you know.”

There’s a tiny surprise registered at her face, contorting her face from a scowl to a contented smile. Her eyes shine for him and there’s a halo behind her. He would say she looks like an angel, but then her smile slowly turning to a smirk. He can see an idea dawning on her—the same idea that he has in his head.

“I see . . .” She crooks her finger to beckon him to walk over. “Come here.”

He rises to his feet, stifling a delighted laugh. He doesn’t reach for her waiting hand though; instead he stands rooted at his spot, hands resting on each hip, squinting as he contemplates her. “God, I wonder where Michael gets his attitude from.”

“I know who Donat takes after. Come here.”

“Who?” He feignes innocence.

She starts to scowl again and he controls the urge to kiss it off her face. “Do you want to know that or do you want me to show you how much I love you back? You can only pick one.”

Damn. He fakes a defeated sigh and walks to her. “Well, I guess Donat just has to accept that Michael is boss.”

She smirks, the front of his shirt, pulling him down to her. The kiss starts slow and just before it turns deeper, he remembers. He was meant to ask about their plan for weekend. But now as he has his palms trailing along her sides down to her hips, he no longer gives a damn.

 

 


 

a/n : Hiii! 

I'm actually a mom of Michaelangelo and Leonardo. I was forced to adopt them since new year.

I hope you're comfortable with fluffs bcs that's all I have for now. 

Thanks for reading. <3