What did you draw?!

DESTROY HER OR NOT..?

..and her eyes met Jessica’s. Hyoyeon blinked twice to make sure she wasn’t wrong of who she was looking at. A whole minute passed before she saw the other girl smiling at her which made her let out a small smile back as in a response. Hyoyeon walked out quickly and stepped closer to Jessica. “Hello, is that yours?” the shorter girl pointed at the white canvas as she stared at Hyoyeon. “Yes. Why?” the blonde girl replied as she buttoned her coat since it was really cold outside. “You must like to draw. I do too. I was about to draw something but then I saw you on the window and got a little scared.” Jessica giggled softly looking down. “Why would you get scared? Is it because of me?” “Well I thought you might see me as someone who’s going to steal it but that’s not my intention. I should get going. Sorry for bothering.” she looked up again meeting Hyoyeon’s eyes and took a step on the left as she walked away. “Why don’t you draw something?” Hyoyeon’s voice was heard making Jessica stop at one place. She turned her head a little to the side looking over her shoulder and then her whole body. “But I…” she whispered quietly. “You what?” the blonde girl asked her as she walked closer once again. “I’m embarrassed and besides it’s yours. I can’t just randomly draw on some stranger’s canvas.” Hyoyeon smiled as she walked next to Jessica patting her arm gently. “Come on let me give you the new paints I got yesterday so you can draw. I’ve never seen someone simply walking on the street with the same passion as mine so I would love to see what you can do with the brushes.” she walked with her to the stand as she picked it up and went inside the house. “I think it’s better to be inside, it’s getting cold out there. Do you want a coffee, tea or maybe hot chocolate? I was making some just when you came.” Hyoyeon smiled as Jessica took of her jacket and put it on the hanger. “A coffee please, I’m still sleepy. I need something to wake me up.”

A few minutes had passed and Hyoyeon came back with a cup of coffee another one with hot chocolate and a small bowl with some biscuits. Jessica was walking around the living room looking at the pictures and paintings which were hanging on the walls. She stood right in front of one of them as she spoke up “Who’s that? You look similar.” Hyoyeon looked at the picture’s direction as she gulped down the hot chocolate, looking away “My mum.” she sat down on the couch as Jessica went over and took a place on the other sofa in front of her. “And what got you so passionate about drawing?” the smaller girl asked looking at the blonde one when she replied “I was 13. My mum had just died. My father was a wreck. He couldn’t overcome mum’s death and soon after that he passed away as well.” She couldn’t even continue the story because of the pain in her chest from the bad past. “Oh god, I’m really sorry for your parents loss, I’m sure it was really hard for you.” Jessica stood up and went over to sit beside Hyoyeon. She looked up shyly at the other girl “Should I hug you? I’m really sorry, it might make you feel better.” “Yes it’s okay if you want to do it.” Hyoyeon looked back at the other girl as Jessica wrapped her arms slowly around Hyoyeon’s body and hugged her tight. It felt quite right and at the same time wrong for the taller girl when she saw Jessica hugging her that tight. She felt her warmth and heart beating close to hers as she let out a deep sigh. Jessica looked up straight into her eyes. “Do you feel better now?” “Yes I do, uh, I that…” Hyoyeon stuttered a little then cleared as in for Jessica to let go of her because she didn’t want to get attached or close to her or anything. After all Jessica was no one to her, just a girl whom they had to find secrets about. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a stranger and in such work case no feelings were allowed.

As soon as Jessica pulled away, she smiled then stood up walking over to the canvas. She took one small brush as she started drawing, filling out every single inch and angle of the big white paper. Hyoyeon was staring at Jessica from the side, looking her up and down, whenever she turned to look at her, Hyoyeon quickly looked away so she won’t meet her eyes which made the short brown haired girl to giggle as she continued painting.

An hour passed. Jessica had just finished the last bits of her painting as she put down the brush and took a deep breath. “I’m done. You can take a look.” Hyoyeon walked over right in front of the canvas as she looked at it. It was strange in a way as it was drawn a little newborn baby with a flower in it’s hands. “That’s really beautiful, you’re definitely amazing at drawing.” Hyoyeon smiled while looking at the shorter girl. “But why did you decide to draw a baby exactly?” she asked as she moved a little, bending down a bit looking closer at the paining. “I..I just saw one newborn baby on the way here.. it.. just suddenly came to my mind and I decided to draw it.” Jessica walked over taking her coat about to leave the house. “I’m sorry. I have to go. I have work and I’ll be late. Thanks for the coffee and letting me draw.” She smiled awkwardly and opened the door walking outside leaving Hyoyeon without even letting her say a word. “That was so weird. Why did she suddenly want to leave? There’s something suspicious for sure. And that painting…” the blonde girl took a deep breath as she looked back at the canvas with the baby.

 


What do you guys think about it so far? Make sure you comment down below and let me know what you guys think! Hope you have a great day or night! :)