You two? Since when?

Thank you, We Got Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Happy New Year 2018!" As the MCs said that, all artists who had performances in today Gayo Daejun bow their head, gather with their own groups, some groups took photos together, some are just waving to their fans, some idols are wandering around and greet another idols.

"Annyeong haseyo Irene-ssi" someone suddenly greet Irene while she's waving to the song

"Ah! Annyeong haseyo Ilhoon-ssi, you are alone?"

"Nope, my members are there, I just want to greet some friends of mine, hehe" He sure he isn't only want to greet some of his friends, he actually walk around the stage to find her, Red Velvet's Irene, he had a crush on her even since his maknae doing a variety with her member and he met Irene there. But now, he didn't think it's only a crush, he thinks he had fall in love to this older girl. It was the first time after Ilhoon had feel those kind of feeling. He, who basically always act so cool, but in front of Irene, he just can't, he suddenly feeel so confuse of what kind of topic he should have start with Irene and he hates it, because deep inside he really wants to talk to her. Ilhoon actually already make a move to Irene, both are getting closer day by day, no days without chatting, no weeks without phone call, but usually it's Ilhoon who starts the phone call and made a lot of excuses.

"Ah, is that so? You look somehow a bit tired, hehe. Are you okay?" Irene try to continue their conversation, she doesn't want to look so obvious that she had a feeling for a man beside her, but she also doesn't want to end their conversation too fast.

"Ah, really? It just that we start promoting our album in China and I also helping some Cube friends with their songs, I want to ensure their songs is good with me rapping in it, so I'm a bit exhausted" Ilhoon doesn't understand how could he tells her casually about his daily life, he usually doesn't let people know that he is actually tired and had burdens, but when with this girl, he could tell everything.

"Jinja? It must be so tired for you. You should have at least a proper sleep and take some vitamins, it will really help to boost your energy, I suggest you to not taking it too serious, I know you always do your best" said Irene as she patted Ilhoon's shoulder.

"Hmm, I think I really need to think about your advice, thank you so much Irene-ssi, I'll get going! My members must be looking for me, I'll call you later" Ilhoon thinks he need to cut the conversation, he doesn't want Irene to ackowledged his pink cheek, he hates this kind of him, who always freezed and looks like a teenage girl by Irene's kindness and concerns toward him.

"Of course, see you!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter