First Time (2)

Thank you, We Got Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already a month after Sungjae told her that he wants to get closer to Kim Sohyun, his co-star in his previous drama School 2015. She know why her heart must be aching for so long. But she can't told Sungjae. She has no courage to tell him her feeling, because she knows Sungjae doesn't feel the same so it's just a useless confession for her. She is faking her smile now, she thinks she should acted like nothing happened in front of Sungjae. She should be Park Sooyoung, Yook Sungjae's very best friend he can rely on.

"Sooyoung-ah! Are you listen to what I've said?" Sungjae wakes her blank mind.

"H-huh? What?"

"Ck! I know you won't listen! What's going on with you, huh? You seems to lose your focus more often nowadays. Is being Red Velvet too hard for you?"

"Aniyeo, oppa! I'm fine. It's just i'm a bit tired today. Tell me once again, what did you say?"

"Geura.. Sooyoung-ah, could you help me?" Sungjae said, a little bit hesitated.

"Hmm.. tell me what you want me to do"

"You know, I've been looking for Sohyun nowadays, but there's no signal for her whether she likes me too or not. So I want you to help me. Since both of our groups will perform in Dream Concert, can you help me?"

"Hmm.. what can I do then?" Sooyoung already feel uninterested, but she can't help to agree with what Sungjae wants her to do

"Sohyun-ie is the MC, could you please stay close to me in the backstage. I will greet her there, and I'll bring you to her. You should be clingy on me. I want to see whether she will be jealous or no" explained Sungjae.

"Why bring me? I don't get it, oppa" Sooyoung already thinks some conditions that Sungjae wants to create there, but she doesn't want to think further and make a speculations.

"I'll intoduce you as my girlfriend, please?" as he said that, Sooyoung unconsiously nods her head. Knowing her heart must getting more hurt but she can't ignore those beautiful eyes, she sacrifire her heart to get so much hurt to ensure Sungjae's happiness for that night.

 

Dream Concert 2016.

All artists already come to the venue, they have finished the red carpet season and all are going to their own waiting room because the main event will started 2 hours later. Five beautiful girls, Red Velvet just had a noise chat when suddenly someone knocked the door.

"Ya! I'll open the door!" Wendy energicely runs toward the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Wendy nuna!" A guy smile brightly as he saw someone opened the door.

"Oh! Yook Sungjae! Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim~ What bring you here?"

"Can I borrow Sooyoung-ie? I already have a promise with her. I won't take too long, I promise you"

"Ah, what's going on with you two? You guys now seeing each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter