Do You Like Me?

Thank you, We Got Married.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, December 2025.

"Appaaaa, Chaeyoung-ie wants to meet Juhoon oppa. Neomu neomu bogoshipoyo. Can we visit him?"

"Juhoon oppa? Hmm, but Appa need to call Ilhoon samchon first, okay?"

"Eung!"

------------------------

"Yeobseyo? Hyung! Where are you?" Sungjae immediately ask where Ilhoon is as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Oh? Sungjae-ya! I'm home. What happen?"

"Nothing. It's just that Chaeyoung-ie wants to meet Juhoon. Is it okay?"

"Of course! Since when you ask for my permission first? Bring her here! You can drop her here and go date with her mother. Me and Juhyun will babysit her for you" Ilhoon happily answer Sungjae.

"Ah? Is it really okay? Juhyun nuna will agree?"

"Of course! What do you think? Chaeyoung is your daughter, you're my dongsaeng. Chaeyoung is Sooyoung's daughter, and Juhyun is her unnie. How could we dissagree?"

"Okay then. Thank you so much, hyung!"

------------------------

After dropping Chaeyoung to Ilhoon's house, which also Irene's. Yeah, three years before Sungjae and Sooyoung marriage, Ilhoon and Irene get married too. They had two sons, Juhoon and Hyunju.

Sungjae and Sooyoung went to some baby store to prepare for their second baby.

"Sooyoung-ah, my manager just called me. He wants me to come to MBC after this, you know about the job that he just offering to me, right?"

"Arrayo, oppa. Gwaenchana, I could accompany you to MBC. It's been a while since I come to tv station building"

"Eunggg our Red Velvet's Joy miss her day, huh?" Teased Sungjae.

"Ya!" As she slapped Sungjae's arm.

-----------------------

Sungjae's meeting ended after 3 hours. Both of them walk in MBC corridor as they reminisce they time when filming WGM in MBC's building. Sungjae's foot suddenly stop.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo, Kim Sohyun-ssi" they bumped with Kim Sohyun, one and only girl Sungjae adore during his younger self.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, oppa! Why are you so formal to me? Cham!" Sohyun laugh at the awkwardness and slap Sungjae's shoulder. She already turn into a very beautiful lady. Her age is same as Yeri's, and Sooyoung knows that Yeri is now on her most beautiful year. Sooyoung knows she shouldn't feel jealous. Sungjae is her husband. She even have a dau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter